MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DLAM has their set on her stories at moment. There looks a decent amount of people at it but FOD on the stage is just 😳
Just followed DLAM for the stories - wtf have I just watched 😮 🥴 Shameful - like a bad DJ they have down at t’welfare club on a Saturday night called DJ Dave and his ‘bangin’ 90’s tuuuuuunes’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

There is nothing this man won’t do for adoration and attention.
Gonna take awhile to get rid of that image 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s dead for a festival crowd 😂 Mostly her family/ nannies and kids with a few fans watching. They’re only ‘performing’ because they couldn’t fill the spot

Reactions: 5
Oh wow. Are they going to start doing entertainment for parties? Poor Anya. So mortifying.
And there’s hungermama (no kids) NSSN, cherry healey (?), DLAM. Ugh just so bloody wanky. Look at us, we can sing old songs and hold our phones. It’s like the end of a hotel disco when everyone’s drunk and they listen to old songs and sing all the words.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow. Are they going to start doing entertainment for parties? Poor Anya. So mortifying.
And there’s hungermama (no kids) NSSN, cherry healey (?), DLAM. Ugh just so bloody wanky. Look at us, we can sing old songs and hold our phones. It’s like the end of a hotel disco when everyone’s drunk and they listen to old songs and sing all the words.
It’s like those 90’s nights at squalid nightclubs that people attend to reminisce about their youff and dance round their handbags (tbh I quite like tit like that, but I’m not an influenzer so what I like doesn’t count 😂) - please god, no more FoD dancing - hopefully their kids enjoy watching their parents twit about - my 3yr old wouldn’t tolerate it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone who’s been in the original Bestival Bollywood tent as they are at Camp Bestival I can assure you it’s not particularly busy. Anyone spot a very unimpressed Marnie at the front in the stories, the non disclosure of having festival “Nannies” is ridiculous. Her reply to me asking about the Nanny was complete avoidance of why it’s problematic in the first place 🙄

Reactions: 8
20190727_201300.jpg

Have you seen the Mum's comment on MOD's post from yesterday 😂 (I can never remember whether she is FOD or MOD's Mum...think it's FOD)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 30389

Have you seen the Mum's comment on MOD's post from yesterday 😂 (I can never remember whether she is FOD or MOD's Mum...think it's FOD)
Thought her mum was being a bit bitchy about the oversized teeth to be honest. Is Judith a tattler? (They are both Judith but I think FOD’s is Hooper)

Reactions: 1
As a mum with a young child, I very rarely go out or get the chance to dress up like I used to. I can understand the appeal of wanting to get decked out in sparkly gear and dance to old favourite songs. But it just seems like festival dressing has become a bit competitive and very focused on what will look good on social media (Coachella, anyone?). The problem I have with Camp Bestival is just how obvious it is who they’re targeting. The lack of diversity and affordability saddens me. Unless you’re lucky enough to be gifted free tix etc, it’s just beyond the reach of most families. And then bragged about on Instagram 😒 I’m not envious of those attending- it would be rather exhausting for me personally. I also don’t have an issue with people having help caring for their kids so they can have a little down time, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable handing mine over to someone I didn’t know so I could drink with my mates. I think an opportunity has been lost by MOFOD in talking about how hard it would be taking four kids to an event like that and how lucky they are to be in a position to employ a festival nanny. An acknowledgment of their privilege would make them seem less smug and could show that they realise most families aren’t quite so fortunate. The % of their 1.6 million combined followers who are that fortunate is likely to be rather small I imagine 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
NSSN is literally just filming herself singing watching them.
Utter twit.

• Haha
Gotta have that proof of how bleeping amazing it is and that you are Living Your Best Life.
Yep, but they’re all doing it for us so we can live vicariously though them 🥂👍🏼 God knows I’m not content having a quiet night in while my kid is sound asleep 😉 now that I know what I’m missing out on, it really gives me the motivation to work harder so maybe next year I can do that too 🤣

You're not a failure for not spending £50 on a single jumper (Scamp and dude) for not buying/having the latest must have items of clothing from Fatface/Boden or m&s to know that you still have value.

It's perfectly normal to um and ah at clothing from Tesco or anywhere. I've actually stopped buying clothes for almost two years now, but most of my dresses that I wear for uni were on sale from there. I got a bargain too!
This is one of my biggest annoyances with influencers- that and selling their kids for appliances 🤬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.