MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! I’m actually out of the baby phase and in to the toddler one and I still have no life outside family. Especially as I’m now working. I’m just so tired of these “amazing, inspirational women” pretending that you can make lots of money, get your nails and hair done constantly, see all your mates and go to loads of festivals whilst still being 100% with your kids. Yet secretly they have nannies, daily nursery, loads of family help etc.
Please don’t EVER feel less than amazing for everything you’re doing for you and your family. What we all see on IG isn’t real. What you have and what you are doing is real. They are literally employed by agencies to make us feel bad. It’s ‘keeping up with the Jones’” to the nth degree.

There was literally about 40 people watching their DJ set. I’ve had more people enjoy my phone plugged in via the aux cable in an Uber than they had at Bestival.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks! I’m actually out of the baby phase and in to the toddler one and I still have no life outside family. Especially as I’m now working. I’m just so tired of these “amazing, inspirational women” pretending that you can make lots of money, get your nails and hair done constantly, see all your mates and go to loads of festivals whilst still being 100% with your kids. Yet secretly they have nannies, daily nursery, loads of family help etc.
I’m in a similar place as you. I’m still technically in the baby stage but getting ready to go back to work. No way I’ll have any social life once that happens. My weekends will be for my child exclusively and to be fair that’s all I’d want really anyway x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice fods random new lisp!? Where’s that come from!?
I noticed that too?! Didn’t know whether he’s hammered or possibly new gifted Invisalign teeth?!?

I’ve been a Nanny for nearly 13 years but never heard of festival nannies before?! The thought of caring/trying to entertain your children while at a family festival because you can’t be arsed sounds like hell on Earth, and no doubt getting paid half, possibly even less than the parents are paying for the privilege is even worse. I’d happy look after them at home so you can have “adult time”, but if you want to take your kids to a festival do it your bloody self!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I noticed that too?! Didn’t know whether he’s hammered or possibly new gifted Invisalign teeth?!?
I bet he having some teeth done also .... then when they both smile they will look like Miley Cyrus and Rio Ferdinand

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are in a minority🙄

They all love the oD’s 🙄

He is going to dine out on this for months ...🙄

• Haha
Can’t stop laughing at him calling bestival “the best night of his life” 😭😭 playing some basic tracks to a tent load of saddos

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Scamp and dude have commented on her pic saying 'woo jumpsuit looks fab'.. is this another undeclared #gifted?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The older girls look look absolutely mortified 🤦🏻‍♀️ The tent didn’t look that full on stories. Was it not just mod and FOD pressing play on their Spotify playlist ...... boring

Reactions: 10
Anya isn’t in FOD’s ‘girl power’ photo. Can only wonder why...

Surely she didn’t WhatsApp her dad to say she was refusing to dress up for fear it’d end up on his stories.

Reactions: 5
Anya isn’t in FOD’s ‘girl power’ photo. Can only wonder why...

Surely she didn’t WhatsApp her dad to say she was refusing to dress up for fear it’d end up on his stories.
She and Marnie just look so bored and over it in MODS stories. I can’t believe she shared them. Kids bored and a few people in the Mr Tumble Party Tent.

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow abigailandthefuture? She is at CB with her 2 kids and has tagged her stories, gifted, ad etc.. From her point of view the festival actually looks quite good! Her kids are taking part in activities etc.. An interesting juxtaposition with the ODs.

Reactions: 8
Anyone follow abigailandthefuture? She is at CB with her 2 kids and has tagged her stories, gifted, ad etc.. From her point of view the festival actually looks quite good! Her kids are taking part in activities etc.. An interesting juxtaposition with the ODs.
I was coming to say the same. Her content has been really good, much better viewpoint of what you can actually do with children at Camp Bestival.

I really enjoy her content. She puts so much time into showing people what they can get out of the places she goes to. She also cares so much about whether her children are enjoying their time & is amazing at ensuring both her children with very different needs are catered for. She always seems so so proud of everything the boys do, they are never a hindrance to her

Reactions: 4
I was coming to say the same. Her content has been really good, much better viewpoint of what you can actually do with children at Camp Bestival.
People shoukd give festival organisers feedback on this infleuencers made it seem good and these infleuencers put me off going.

Reactions: 8
Just had a look, wow..it’s a different festival from the ODs.
The whole environmental aspect is interesting, I wonder what they think of the glitter gang!

Reactions: 5
That's such a small crowd with lots of space in the tent. Just goes to show you how influential these influencers really are, 1.6m combined followers and 200 ish turned up to their set. Just how many tickets did they help sell? 5?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.