MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i spotted her (well sequin gold jacket gave her away)in DLAM stories from last night
Since when did it become a ‘thing’ to cover yourself in sequins and glitter at a festival? I’ve said it before on here, but festivals used to be all about the music rather than doubling your body weight by dipping yourself in so much sparkly stuff that you’re visible from the moon.
I don’t even know who’s playing at Bestival (apart from the ODs DJing set, but I can’t imagine that’s much of draw for anyone who likes music).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, he does wear meggings in his daily life so.....
Well yeah, he’s sooo relatable - at least we know what St Clemmie wears at home - FoD’s balls in the pocket! Such a pair of dipshits, they really do make me squirm with the sheer smugness of themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What do they look like.
People who aren’t DJ’s dj-ing at a festival 🤣Ok then 😏 but don’t worry, FODs asked everyone to ‘be kind’ so that’ll put us all in our place 👍🏼

Well yeah, he’s sooo relatable - at least we know what St Clemmie wears at home - FoD’s balls in the pocket! Such a pair of dipshits, they really do make me squirm with the sheer smugness of themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️
Your name!! 😍 Gavin and Stacey?

Reactions: 8
I can’t take this level of cringe yet I can’t stop snooping on their stories it’s like watching trash tv.

They know the festival is utter 💩 and they are trying really really hard to pretend to like it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how they can look in the mirror and maintain any ounce of integrity or dignity .

I’m not a kill joy by any stretch but Bestival is such an arse ache and caters for the bored well off I fail to find the humour.

Reactions: 4
Not so smug now has the set on her stories....
Yeah, the feckless nanny has one of the twins on her shoulders, I’m guessing the other (further up front) is with MOD’s sister (or another nanny?), no idea who has the other two (maybe her agent?)

Also, MODs dancing is so embarrassing 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DLAM has their set on her stories at moment. There looks a decent amount of people at it but FOD on the stage is just 😳

Reactions: 2
God, this is what happens when smug people all congregate together to bounce about and show people they’re just like the rest of us - despite the glamping, Volvo 4x4’s, sequin jackets, nannies, joint income of £300k+........ (not knocking any of these things individually before anyone gets offended 😊)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.