MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on St Clemmie, fess up! You're a selfless, hardworking midwife so what is this #pressdiscount bollocks you are parading in order to be as dodgy/greedy/dishonest as ever. I just can't find it on the ASA guidelines - please enlighten us.

Reactions: 3
Also, that Gousto meal is literally a wrap with salad and either falafels or meat. It’s just standard food.

Reactions: 5
Everyone commenting on her income...

Can I just point out, if you're a savvy business owner you get VERY good at hiding whatever income you can! With a good accountant, the numbers you file (and therefore pay tax and NI on) can legally be very different from your actual income.

If you looked at my publicallt filed companies house returns you'd see a very different number to what I actually earn. Don't assume too much about Clemmies 240k - I'd say that number could be much higher.
As Downtoeath said, this figure will be way higher. If she’s been advised properly they would have also put 40k each into their pension that tax year.

Edit .. 40k each from the Gas and Air pot, not their employee pensions

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also, that Gousto meal is literally a wrap with salad and either falafels or meat. It’s just standard food.
I had a flatbread with hummus, falafel, cucumber and carrot yesterday and, shock horror, you can buy these things yourself, from an actual shop!! There weren’t even instructions and I managed to make a very nice lunch - I didn’t photograph it though coz, tbh, I’m not earning thousands from each photo am I?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally get that. For me, I don’t care what the income is, as such, more that the pretence of instagram being their job (largest income) and therefore their followers actually being responsible for their income. FOD did touch on a thank you to his million, but he rarely responds or comments in a personal way. Clemmie tried to present as so normal and average, yet is far from it, and posts comments that are so ungracious and entitled. There are accounts out there that respect their followers. It’s not about gushing with thanks, it’s more about just being decent and open about what is going on.
‘I had an amazing opportunity to come to (insert luxury holiday destination) and enjoy (free/discounted) accommodation I paid/didn’t pay for flights and have been asked to share my experiences’
Would be so much better than
‘I’m here for you working to review this holiday’
Yeah nice one. You special lady being so humble and generous.
And this press discount and press nonsense is just pathetic. You’re an influencer Clemmie, your job is to sell things people don’t need to them and you make money out of it and your lifestyle.
Exactly, I don’t follow MOD & FOD but some accounts that I do follow who are popular at least take two seconds to respond or even like your nice comments, and the way advertising is wrapped up in terms that don’t exactly say AD just pulling the wool over followers eyes there’s just something I deeply dislike about MOD the smugness, the sense of entitlement 🤨

Reactions: 6
Exactly, I don’t follow MOD & FOD but some accounts that I do follow who are popular at least take two seconds to respond or even like your nice comments, and the way advertising is wrapped up in terms that don’t exactly say AD just pulling the wool over followers eyes there’s just something I deeply dislike about MOD the smugness, the sense of entitlement 🤨
MOD is the worst of the two for this, she’s got a right stick up her arse 🙄. I remember back when I still really liked her and I made a comment on something and she actually responded to me but it was really snarky...I can’t remember the exact response and I can’t check now as she blocked me 2 weeks ago for liking a comment on her page 🙄.

At the time I was a fan and I remember being really shocked at how short she was with me when I thought my comment was in agreement with her post.

Reactions: 7
“So guys, we were wondering what to put on our rider. We have a rider list. Clemmie is adding to the rider. What would you have on your rider?”
“Oh, for all you plebs who don’t know what a rider is, it’s a list for very famous celebrities. A list for very famous people like us who can say what we want before we perform” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
“So guys, we were wondering what to put on our rider. We have a rider list. Clemmie is adding to the rider. What would you have on your rider?”
“Oh, for all you plebs who don’t know what a rider is, it’s a list for very famous celebrities. A list for very famous people like us who can say what we want before we perform” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
What are the chances this will either end up as an ad for a product or a beg for something made to look like an innocent little chat amongst friends

Reactions: 2
Remember they’re headlining at upcoming Camp Bestival 😂🙄... that’s why they’re mentioning what a rider is for their amazing set 😂😂
It’s next weekend if you fancy a laugh... wonder if FOD will do some Dad dancing and of course St Clemmie will be there with her sequins and amazing costume staying in a Yurt #gifted
I did once call her out on IG about all the stuff they were gifted/ sent and replied with a very snippy response that she didn’t ‘do’ affiliate links
I do wonder what her colleagues think of her

Using #pressdiscount, implies that Clemmie is a professional journalist. Which she isn't. Just like she isn't a professional stylist or jewellery designer. Does she think you can just magically adopt these professions as your own?

And what does #pressdiscount even mean? Back in the day, you could claim a #pressvisit which meant you got a freebie hotel/whatever in return for a decent review. Same with various products.

Not a chance that your editor would agree to stump up cash, even if it was discounted. You certainly never actually paid for anything, and then got it slightly discounted because of 'who' you were.

Yet another schoolgirl error Clemmie.

Reactions: 8
My partner is a touring lighting director for some very huge bands, and even their riders aren’t ridiculous, just the usual whiskey, crisps etc. You get the odd one that wants a hot tub but honestly they have no idea about the real world of riders/ famous people. I deal with it daily and it’s literally artists saying what food or drink they prefer most of the time 😂

• Heart
Just to add..... isn't Clemmie's whole life just one, continuous, endless 'rider'?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are you even allowed to call yourself press, aka a working journalist, if your actual job is a social media influencer and spare time nhs midwife?

Reactions: 8
Are you even allowed to call yourself press, aka a working journalist, if your actual job is a social media influencer and spare time nhs midwife?
I presume the laminated backstage passes don’t run to ones marked Influencers, or instagrabbers, so they get press ones....

• Haha
I had a flatbread with hummus, falafel, cucumber and carrot yesterday and, shock horror, you can buy these things yourself, from an actual shop!! There weren’t even instructions and I managed to make a very nice lunch - I didn’t photograph it though coz, tbh, I’m not earning thousands from each photo am I?? 😂
Arent you going to share the "recipe" for this vegetarian lunch??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As ever, following yesterday’s stories about the expensive ‘reno’ Saint Clemmie is reminding us of her earthy, relatable, hard working midwifery roots that ground her so much.

By doing a podcast. (Sadly she couldn’t just do a shift on labour ward...well not more than once a week) #exhausted #pressdiscount #onlywomantohaveeverhadherperiod #mieleappliances

Reactions: 5
Using #pressdiscount, implies that Clemmie is a professional journalist. Which she isn't. Just like she isn't a professional stylist or jewellery designer. Does she think you can just magically adopt these professions as your own?
Exactly! I had a baby and now I’m a midwife. I cooked my kids dinner and now I’m a chef!

It’s just like the homethatmademe, who decorated her own house and has now set herself up as an ‘interior designer’ 🙄

She used to be so likeable in her small house in London. Now the look of her and the way she acts is so utterly off putting. What I find though is they don't fall off the face of the earth? I wonder when her number will be up? You can't always be in vogue.

She used to be so likeable in her small house in London. Now the look of her and the way she acts is so utterly off putting. What I find though is they don't fall off the face of the earth? I wonder when her number will be up? You can't always be in vogue.
But even her ‘small’ house was a 4 bed house in London! It was lovely!

Reactions: 2
I know you can see it, but white AD on light grey is such a low contrast ratio that it shouldn't be allowed. He does it so many people miss it and it blends in without being obvious.
66935711_438408823670720_4367757215676061839_n.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.