MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DJ, jewellery designer, interiors stylist, fashion guru, journalist, diversity ambassador - our Clem' really is A Woman For All Seasons.

Reactions: 3
Hey, come on, she's a professional chef, right? And, don't you just know that before FOD took the #AD photo, they agreed she would throw her head back in laughter. Wonder how many 'takes' it took?
And yet the final shot she chose is bleeping awful! So unflattering, and fake!

Reactions: 1
But I personally I would find others knowing so much about me to be creepy. The house is the same but it looks like it's up for sale again.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-p...ml?prop=69472621&sale=9806761&country=england
Did clemmie have an astroturf lawn?! The garden looks better than their current house.

It's a nice house, it should be half that price though. But I can see why they had to move, it's not very 'gramworthy. Would still rather live there than Thanet

Reactions: 2
I can't think of anything I'd hate more than to have to film myself and my family constantly day in day out, and then share it with hundreds upon thousands of strangers....the time that it consumes, the lack of privacy , giving up my children's lives to Instagram , my.childens personal trials and tribulations, my own life,my relationship,my home, my job.... EVERYTHING!!!... They may have lots of money and objects but to what cost...it's like the Truman show or Big Brother. Lives on display. Phones/cameras always to the ready .....deep down it must be soul destroying .

Reactions: 9
It's such a synthetic life. When you get given everything for free then nothing has any real value. When you know you have six freebie holidays lined up in the diary how can you truly savour any of them? Any true anticipation is lost and real excitement becomes diluted.

Reactions: 6
My nephew and his girlfriend are both full time NHS doctors who left London two years ago, priced out by the inability to buy. There is simply nothing relatable about these two. Started with money and privilege, added a couple of cute twins and succumbed to greed. I guess if greed is a mantra, then it is working for them. But let's be honest about it - you are enjoying the rewards of shilling your daughters, not your hard work. Privilege and greed - so attractive!

Reactions: 8
Hey what's with the Planet Thanet bashing, it's not so bad here 😜 spare a thought for us putting up with all the twatty instagrammers claiming it as their own, so called 'gentrifying' the place and then pricing those of us wanting to buy houses, where we've grown up and where our families live right out of the market! Or worse, buying 'cute' little 'staycation' houses 🤮 I preferred it here when it was a certified shithole and no one would touch it with a bargepole. Now it's full of Tarquins and Tabithas who act like they've discovered Shoreditch on Sea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why did she go all the way to London to have her ears pierced? Or was this another night out that she somehow forgot to tell us all about?

She was out with her agent 🙄
Grace o Leary. Must be an absolutely tit agent.

MOD’s jumpsuit post. She is literally the most materialistic, out of touch, trashy influencer there is. Yes it’s s khaki ‘all the rage’ jumpsuit. Yes you will look like a builder.

Are they seriously djing at camp bestival? DJING? Which of them is known for being a dj? Is it a joke? Let’s all laugh at these middle class buffoons thinking they are hip and trendy, or is this a serious thing? Mind baffling.

Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog
I'm still, I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey what's with the Planet Thanet bashing, it's not so bad here 😜 spare a thought for us putting up with all the twatty instagrammers claiming it as their own, so called 'gentrifying' the place and then pricing those of us wanting to buy houses, where we've grown up and where our families live right out of the market! Or worse, buying 'cute' little 'staycation' houses 🤮 I preferred it here when it was a certified shithole and no one would touch it with a bargepole. Now it's full of Tarquins and Tabithas who act like they've discovered Shoreditch on Sea 🙄
To be honest that's what I was meaning, Thanet is kind of the worst of both worlds at the moment! I considered the move to margate before the gentrification but it was better as a tit hole.

Who just pops into M&S for Percy pigs and buys a £70 jumpsuit 😂? So very relatable to me as a fellow NHS employee and mother of daughters ...🙄

Reactions: 14
I laughed at FOD - love this place when it's sunny and I can be on the beach, the rest of the time I'd rather be in Bristol.

Who just pops into M&S for Percy pigs and buys a £70 jumpsuit 😂? So very relatable to me as a fellow NHS employee and mother of daughters ...🙄
Totally. Happens to me all the time after working a 70 hour week in a heaving emergency department.

Reactions: 5
If Holly Willoughby wore a a dog around her neck the so would Clemmie hooper . Stop trying to be other people an climbing up their backsides .....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.