MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I’ve recently unfollowed him after finding this place. But I can’t help but like him a little. He’s a donut with some things but I think she ultimately wears the trousers and says what’s what.
I think that FoD is probably a very nice man who loves the sound of his own voice and Insta suits him and helps to fill the void he has in his life.

His irrelevance towards his children’s online safety is appalling and he’d happily post a picture without caring about future implications so he’s still a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow all of them, but now only follow Steph from Don't buy flowers, but even she is testing me.

Reactions: 4
These people never do understatement do they. It’s all “incredible beautiful women”. Well I’m sure most of them are bang bleeping average.

Why not just say “nice evening with some other Ramsgate mums”.
Well, yes because quite clearly some of them were very far from being beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think FOD is way more genuine than she is. He still wears what he wore before they were instafamous, he isn’t covered in brands that noone can afford etc etc. Yes he’s stupid but I don’t think he’s as stuck up as she is at all. He actually seems like a nice guy that’s never grown up (bit like my dad), she just comes across as a twit. He also seems a bit more sincere when he thanks people for this opportunity. And let’s face it, he’s the one with the well paid job any way, even before all this money.
I mean , FOD is a twit but I can imagine him being really friendly and polite to strangers in real life . I imagine MOD to just give filthy looks and constantly have a face on her . The kind of person who doesn’t thank you when you stop to let her out of a junction or something 😂

Reactions: 15
FOD’s post this evening, about his move to Ramsgate instead of Bristol, proves he is a fully-fledged Tattler. Hello FOD! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The latest videos from st. Clemmie - ‘look at how rich we are’ - hmmm, that’s fab, glad you’re ‘so obsessed’ with those hideous green tiles - that house is gonna look so out of date in a year - everyone rush out and buy the tins of £50 paint she’s used though won’t you 😂

Reactions: 6
The latest videos from st. Clemmie - ‘look at how rich we are’ - hmmm, that’s fab, glad you’re ‘so obsessed’ with those hideous green tiles - that house is gonna look so out of date in a year - everyone rush out and buy the tins of £50 paint she’s used though won’t you 😂
I like that she matched the ‘cornice’ to the other rooms and but the pink doors and green walls are really queasy and not tasteful. The green tiles are the most pleasant thing she’s shown us as they don’t have weird unpleasant matches of colour and lines across them. The dressing room tiles are vile.

I enjoy the renovation videos. It must be difficult for her to read the ‘reviews’ here but that’s what happens when you post to several hundred thousand people, we all have different tastes.

What struck me about her bedroom is that it’s on the small side - it seems that the dressing room is the largest room which is bizarre. Why would you have a large dressing room and a smaller bedroom. I like the green on the walls but not the pink doors and fire-place, the colour is a little sickly. The tiles around the fire-place in the dressing room seem out of place but I think the green ones in the twins room actually fit in with the period of the house and the style of fireplace. Far too much pink paint and tiles have been used in that house.

I enjoy the renovation videos. It must be difficult for her to read the ‘reviews’ here but that’s what happens when you post to several hundred thousand people, we all have different tastes.

What struck me about her bedroom is that it’s on the small side - it seems that the dressing room is the largest room which is bizarre. Why would you have a large dressing room and a smaller bedroom. I like the green on the walls but not the pink doors and fire-place, the colour is a little sickly. The tiles around the fire-place in the dressing room seem out of place but I think the green ones in the twins room actually fit in with the period of the house and the style of fireplace. Far too much pink paint and tiles have been used in that house.
We’ve done this though, our bedroom just has a bed/ tv and some drawers in. Whereas the dressing room is bigger. I just think a bedroom looks more cosy if it’s smaller

Reactions: 2
Why do so many instagrammers talk about 'the decorator'. Pick up a paintbrush and roller and just paint it yourself rather than wait for 'the decorator' to come back. It's not hard. And cheaper.

Reactions: 10

I very much doubt she reads here or cares. If she did she’d think about her kids. The decor is so out there that of course many will dislike it. It’s hardly mainstream it’s a freebie so she had taken a risk. It kind of looks like a sweet shop.

Must say I am not liking the #pressdiscount. It’s an ad - you’re getting a discount on the basis that you will promote the product!

Reactions: 12
if it’s not bad enough he constantly films and photographs his children he then compromises their safety by discussing what beaches they frequent and how close it is to their house 🤷‍♀️
He’s been reading but I don’t think she would lower herself.
Their attitude to the kids is awful.

Reactions: 1
I think the colour on the wall with the pink paint is a horrible combo. She should have gone darker/more saturated with either of them, so there is more contrast. Now it's just too pale, nothing stands out. I don't hate the tiles on their own, but I have little confidence she will combine them right so it's not tacky.

Reactions: 1
What struck me about her bedroom is that it’s on the small side - it seems that the dressing room is the largest room which is bizarre. Why would you have a large dressing room and a smaller bedroom.
Because they have an obscene amount of stuff. I feel that the next generation will view our constant consumption of stuff as repulsive.

Reactions: 5
Come on St Clemmie, fess up! You're a selfless, hardworking midwife so what is this #pressdiscount bollocks you are parading in order to be as dodgy/greedy/dishonest as ever. I just can't find it on the ASA guidelines - please enlighten us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do so many instagrammers talk about 'the decorator'. Pick up a paintbrush and roller and just paint it yourself rather than wait for 'the decorator' to come back. It's not hard. And cheaper.
How thoroughly annoyed did she sound about both builders and decorators having "other jobs" to go to? Clearly astounded that they arent dropping all other commitments for her and forcing her to live in the dust and mess even longer!!

We’ve done this though, our bedroom just has a bed/ tv and some drawers in. Whereas the dressing room is bigger. I just think a bedroom looks more cosy if it’s smaller
Personal taste I suppose, our bedroom is bigger than our dressing room (which I call a walk in wardrobe), our bedroom doesn’t have a tv but has some pieces of furniture and a lovely comfy armchair. I often escape to our bedroom for an hour or so and like the sense of space.

In fairness nothing wrong with hiring a painter/decorator. Both myself and my husband are crap at painting so always get the professionals in when there’s painting to be done.

They seem to have mis-managed this project and got the timings all wrong ! There will be a few extra advertising contracts to cover the over-run on the renovation costs no doubt.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.