MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be some sort of interiors mag deal to show off (and pay towards) the reno at some point, I’m sure of it!

Reactions: 1
There will be some sort of interiors mag deal to show off (and pay towards) the reno at some point, I’m sure of it!
For sure. She said on her stories today that she’s having some photos done of the twins’ room this weekend

The entire project has been undertaken to create content. End of. No need to worry about what the tiles look like - they will be ripped out in three years time anyway.

And I guarantee there will be a book published at the end of it.

Reactions: 7
There'll be an interiors book coming out, presently. You mark my words.

It's only fair, what with her having been to art school, and then training as an interiors stylist all those years. Oh, no wait...

Is that the twins room that they keep totally private for safeguarding reasons? 🙄
Yep, totes private. Just Mum, Dad and (literally) a million random strangers on the Internet. Still, they are showing consideration toward potential burglars/child abductors because we all now know precisely which room is the twins' and precisely where it is in the house. Very helpful.

Reactions: 9
There'll be an interiors book coming out, presently. You mark my words.

It's only fair, what with her having been to art school, and then training as an interiors stylist all those years. Oh, no wait...
Its just like when she became a jewellery designer, having spent her formative years pulling together her own small collection from her flat.

Oh no wait - that’s Kelly, who she ripped off by copying her designs....

Reactions: 12
The entire project has been undertaken to create content. End of. No need to worry about what the tiles look like - they will be ripped out in three years time anyway.

And I guarantee there will be a book published at the end of it.
Some much talent! And so badly paid by King's that she has to find other ways of supplementing the measly £240,000 she earned last year. Greed is never, ever satisfied! #myinstahome. (if you do use that title Clemmie, I want a cut.)

Reactions: 6
Some much talent! And so badly paid by King's that she has to find other ways of supplementing the measly £240,000 she earned last year. Greed is never, ever satisfied! #myinstahome. (if you do use that title Clemmie, I want a cut.)
She made £240k last year? Wow. How did she go that? No wonder she doesn’t need to work more than a token day a week.

Reactions: 2
She made £240k last year? Wow. How did she go that? No wonder she doesn’t need to work more than a token day a week.
Well that was gas&airs cash in the bank so quite possibly the MOFOD piggy bank. But yeah, given all the free food, holidays, clothes, renos, last year alone left £240000 (3rd year of business) in the bank for that business and it was £88000the first year.

Reactions: 2
Yep, that is the amount she filed for her Air and Gas account. I am amazed that King's allow her to use them and her work there to promote her primary business of promoting insecurity and then leaping in for a quick sale. Integrity? Not so much.

Reactions: 6
Yep, that is the amount she filed for her Air and Gas account. I am amazed that King's allow her to use them and her work there to promote her primary business of promoting insecurity and then leaping in for a quick sale. Integrity? Not so much.
Wowee. That’s a lot of cash!

She’s got Kings and the NHS right where she wants them. They need the staff 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s sad but true

Everyone commenting on her income...

Can I just point out, if you're a savvy business owner you get VERY good at hiding whatever income you can! With a good accountant, the numbers you file (and therefore pay tax and NI on) can legally be very different from your actual income.

If you looked at my publicallt filed companies house returns you'd see a very different number to what I actually earn. Don't assume too much about Clemmies 240k - I'd say that number could be much higher.

Reactions: 13

Can I just point out, if you're a savvy business owner you get VERY good at hiding whatever income you can! With a good accountant, the numbers you file (and therefore pay tax and NI on) can legally be very different from your actual income.

If you looked at my publicallt filed companies house returns you'd see a very different number to what I actually earn. Don't assume too much about Clemmies 240k - I'd say that number could be much higher.
Totally get that. For me, I don’t care what the income is, as such, more that the pretence of instagram being their job (largest income) and therefore their followers actually being responsible for their income. FOD did touch on a thank you to his million, but he rarely responds or comments in a personal way. Clemmie tried to present as so normal and average, yet is far from it, and posts comments that are so ungracious and entitled. There are accounts out there that respect their followers. It’s not about gushing with thanks, it’s more about just being decent and open about what is going on.
‘I had an amazing opportunity to come to (insert luxury holiday destination) and enjoy (free/discounted) accommodation I paid/didn’t pay for flights and have been asked to share my experiences’
Would be so much better than
‘I’m here for you working to review this holiday’
Yeah nice one. You special lady being so humble and generous.
And this press discount and press nonsense is just pathetic. You’re an influencer Clemmie, your job is to sell things people don’t need to them and you make money out of it and your lifestyle.

Reactions: 14

Absolutely. My husband is self employed. I would totally expect that £240,000 to be higher but I still think it is important to keep that figure out there - really does add balance to her selfless sainted routine, really does make her so very relatable. Still doesn't explain her #pressdiscount web of deceit though 😂

Reactions: 5
I hope that all her followers will be able to see that is the case, and not just the ones with X-ray Spex.
Unfortunately a lot of people don’t. I was talking to a friend the other day about influencers and how disillusioned I’ve become and she said ‘well they have to make money somehow’ 🙄

The ODS have a large fan base who believe they deserve and have earned all this and feel pleased for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.