MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to say; fair play to Simon for doing so much. I know she makes out shes hard done by but Simon offers consistency and yes he might be annoying but I actually think he uses Instagram to.help his loneliness. Shell always think highly of herself as she had her first so young (lol) and has had to birth all these children

Reactions: 10
I've got to say; fair play to Simon for doing so much. I know she makes out shes hard done by but Simon offers consistency and yes he might be annoying but I actually think he uses Instagram to.help his loneliness. Shell always think highly of herself as she had her first so young (lol) and has had to birth all these children
I’ve said before he is obviously very lonely, not condoning his use of his children as slave labour actors but I can almost understand his over the top and elaborate posts sometimes, I post more on social media when I’m stuck indoors than when I’m off doing stuff

Reactions: 9
I used to follow her because she was quite nice when her heard wasnt up her own ass . I unfollowed her after she did an advert for uber babysitters - you dont know the babysitter you just ring them up and they come and babysit for you not knowing you or your children . I asked her why on gods earth would you leave your babies with someone you had never met . Her friend messaged me to say i was jealous of MODS celeb status ... yeh ok MOD you have celeb status but i have integrity AND i dont leave my child with strangers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi
Thos is my first post ever but been a member for a few weeks . I personally would like to see a petition to stop child slavery - ie used for revenue and social media ! I understand how parents are proud to take pics of their children but put your page on private then!
I think less child slavery as that is an extremely loaded word that shouldn’t used out of context. I think child exploitation is more suited. They aren’t aware of how they’re being used rather than being forced to do anything.

Reactions: 4
The post of MOD with her new mates last night are the type of women I'd avoid at the school gates. That middle class bitchiness group who have a WhatsApp group to slag off the rest of the mums. And wouldn't it be funny if any of them were on here mouthing her off. 😂
Ha ha just went to look at it on Gramster. All I could think was ‘you can’t sit with us’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I like a drink when I go out but when you have kids you just have to suck it up when it comes to hangovers. The idea of staying in my pyjamas till 4pm at her age is mortifying to me.

Reactions: 8
They’ve discussed the current Insta message ...and it’s “teamwork”.!

I’m surprised there’s not a framed piece of art in their kitchen/bathroom/dressing room reno with this Uber important “teamwork” message .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to follow her because she was quite nice when her heard wasnt up her own ass . I unfollowed her after she did an advert for uber babysitters - you dont know the babysitter you just ring them up and they come and babysit for you not knowing you or your children . I asked her why on gods earth would you leave your babies with someone you had never met . Her friend messaged me to say i was jealous of MODS celeb status ... yeh ok MOD you have celeb status but i have integrity AND i dont leave my child with strangers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the....I must not have been following her then. That's disgraceful, why would anybody use that service!!

Reactions: 5
Sometimes when he’s not in his FOD persona, he seems really quite sweet. The posts today are really quite telling. It doesn’t seem like a happy marriage and the photo of her in her pyjamas asleep with a twin at 4pm is disgusting. She’s had all day to rest. But he must be making her out to be so awful for a reason?
Look at our happy life, living the dream, moved to a massive house, sold our kids for schools and a reno, but inside we are both hollow and lonely and bitter. I’m not sure why anyone would say people are jealous, what and how they present is fake and sad.

Reactions: 11
They act like their home life is prison and they both just argue over who has to spend time there most and who gets to escape

Reactions: 13
Well in fairness to FOD he seems to spend more time with his children and brings them out and about quite a lot. Today’s clip of them happily eating chips on the beach seemed fun.

Reactions: 12
Well in fairness to FOD he seems to spend more time with his children and brings them out and about quite a lot. Today’s clip of them happily eating chips on the beach seemed fun.
I agree - I know it was all filmed, but tbh, today looked quite a fun day for the kids - it’s always him though isn’t it; St Clemmie just seems to busy to be with the kids, unless it’s at an event where she can boast about 1:1 time with her daughter 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, I remember going to festivals in my youth and it was just jeans and t shirt. Now they’re like fancy dress parties. I wonder if any of them actually go for the music rather than to take photos of themselves in their girl gangs, doing peace signs and looking like they’ve raided the dressing up box in their kids nurseries?

This this this!! ☝☝☝ You’ve hit the nail on the head. This is why I don’t go to festivals anymore.

Reactions: 11
That gurlz photo is just so contrived, I bet they all barely know each other. All the superlatives she heaps on them just proves it and makes the whole shebang so superficial. They're all so "amazing" and "brilliant" but I bet she knows virtually nothing about them personally.

Reactions: 4
In many ways he seems a really good dad, it’s just at odds with his oversharing and blatant profiteering from their privacy.
But he must be lovely to them and when he’s with them he’s ‘with’ them. (Except for his phone!)

Reactions: 8
I predict we'll have Clemmie "love bombing" the children very soon. Good parents don't need to resort to love bombing their own children FFS. They are present and engaged in their children's lives, day in and day out. They don't just breeze in and out like a fond Auntie.

Reactions: 15
If the twins are often refusing to go to bed, why is one of them asleep at 4pm?
It just shouldn’t even be something we are discussing. It’s a private moment surely? I’d be annoyed though if I came into that after a long day with the kids.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.