MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the....I must not have been following her then. That's disgraceful, why would anybody use that service!!
If its Bubble you’re talking about, it’s actually a really useful service and not at all like Uber for Babysitters. We’ve used it, we put an advert out, had a few responses, met a couple of people and then chose the babysitter we liked most and arranged sits as and when we needed them.

Not sure why some of that was bolder…

Reactions: 4
Oh no Cherry Healy has thanked MOD in her stories for inspiring her to organise her makeup.. for some reason it’s really made me sad that Cherry is an associate of hers 🙈

Actually I can’t think of the last time I saw MOD taking all 4 girls out alone, always seems to be half at a time.

Reactions: 4
I like a drink when I go out but when you have kids you just have to suck it up when it comes to hangovers. The idea of staying in my pyjamas till 4pm at her age is mortifying to me.
I’m older than her, I am not a fan but I thInk being “mortified” about being in pyjamas all day is a bit dramatic 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Do you know what - I started reading posts on here like three days ago - and you guys have OPENED MY EYES.
God I was so oblivious to all the subliminal adverting going on with these accounts how could I not have noticed until you lot pointed it out.

I thought I was quite smart but no I was completely taken in and now I’m a bit like 🤮 about the whole thing.
Snap!

Reactions: 6
I’m older than her, I am not a fan but I thInk being “mortified” about being in pyjamas all day is a bit dramatic 😂😂
My kids have the odd pyjama day, when it’s rainy or overcast and everything’s a bit meh. But if your husband has let you sleep in till 10.30, bought you flowers and goodies, taken kids out for 3 hours, and you’ve not managed to get dressed it’s fairly pathetic.
I think that was from this morning. That that photo was from after she got up from her lie in. He always posts for maximum exposure.

Reactions: 3
Loving Amanda Seyfried this morning. Talking about another influencer, for totally different reasons, she said this....... Really important message, that and the need for honesty. I remember one of the Saint Clemmie posts where one of her followers commended Clemmie and asked how she manages to cope with 4 children and a full time job. Hugely interesting that Clemmie didn't put her right, allowed the confusion to persist (obvs) and restricted her replies to her insta mlm group. Needless to say AS was blocked, cos Insta influencers are an echo chamber sales industry. Own it Clemmie.
Was this by any chance in response to arielle charnas bikini selfie that her husband came out in defence of?

Was this by any chance in response to arielle charnas bikini selfie that her husband came out in defence of?
Yes, but in fact it was with reference to her wider comments, see attached, not about the particular bikini selfie. I think it is such a good point that people like Clemmie, who uses her part time midwife's job to earn £240,000 a year does need to own it, accept that it comes with a degree of responsibility and accept the discussions that inevitably arise......

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Cue MOD posting a pic of FOD on the sofa asking “why do men sleep on the sofa after a night out?”
As though it’s not because she’s a) banished him to the sofa for being too noisy/drunk when he got home or b) because he didn’t want to face her wrath if he woke her up when he got home.

I have to admit, I’m not entirely sure I’m enjoying their passive aggressive putting down of the other parent (disguised as “teamwork you guys!”). I feel like maybe they should discuss their issues with each other or a therapist rather than instagram... but maybe that’s just me?

Reactions: 11
Cue MOD posting a pic of FOD on the sofa asking “why do men sleep on the sofa after a night out?”
As though it’s not because she’s a) banished him to the sofa for being too noisy/drunk when he got home or b) because he didn’t want to face her wrath if he woke her up when he got home.

I have to admit, I’m not entirely sure I’m enjoying their passive aggressive putting down of the other parent (disguised as “teamwork you guys!”). I feel like maybe they should discuss their issues with each other or a therapist rather than instagram... but maybe that’s just me?
I don’t think they have issues, I think it’s all for show and to make them ‘appear more relatable’

Reactions: 6
It’s a big house🤔 why isn’t he asleep in his own bed or in a spare room if getting into his own bed is too much inconvenience for Clemmie after her night out.

They have the problem of her doing all the taking and Simon always giving in to keep her happy , that’s how they are presenting it on IG.

It’s bound to cause resentment from Simon and he gets his point across fairly clearly in passive aggressive posts.

He’s the better parent and he’s letting everyone know.

Reactions: 5
It’s a big house🤔 why isn’t he asleep in his own bed or in a spare room if getting into his own bed is too much inconvenience for Clemmie after her night out.
I dunno. We have a spare room and after my husband has been out drinking, he always, always falls asleep on the sofa. Without fail. It’s like it’s too much effort to get up the stairs.

So she had a whole day off for her hangover , but he was only allowed sleep till midday. Seems pretty unfair

So she had a whole day off for her hangover , but he was only allowed sleep till midday. Seems pretty unfair
To be fair, it looks like they had something planned. That was his fault and he knew that it would look bad but made us think he was owed all day the next day. I’m not a fan but I do feel like it’s down to him. I guess we will see what they are doing soon.

How on earth do you manage? No children’s bathroom?
Also I’m sure she said they were giving the twins the largest room? It looks very small. Their kids decor gives me the creeps, it’s like some awful haunted mansion in a horrible movie!!
I thought the same about the decor in the twins room 😂 it reminded me of a horror film!

I used to follow her because she was quite nice when her heard wasnt up her own ass . I unfollowed her after she did an advert for uber babysitters - you dont know the babysitter you just ring them up and they come and babysit for you not knowing you or your children . I asked her why on gods earth would you leave your babies with someone you had never met . Her friend messaged me to say i was jealous of MODS celeb status ... yeh ok MOD you have celeb status but i have integrity AND i dont leave my child with strangers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her friend messaged you? Which friend? I’m intrigued! That’s so pathetic!! I remember that post. I posted a long reply asking why on earth she’d so this, because it’s not like they’re desperate for a night out as they go on so many! She removed all the comments from the post shortly after.

Snap for me too!!

Last edited:
I’m staggered how do they get Lion King royal premier tickets, all suited and booted? Assume it’s because of their large following. Who filled the seats before influencers ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.