MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a depressing video of them earlier in a very very dark grey room with the cots I know grey is *fashionable* at the moment but that colour was brutal. And why was he filming them using chairs to climb into the cots when the sides open up! There’s now wallpaper in the new beds story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely with you here. After about 1,000 attempts I take a photo of my children which proves my theory that they are the most beautiful beings ever created. However in the 999 others one will be squinting, a nose might be running, and they will definitely be looking in the wrong direction.

On a different note...

One of the loudest complaints about the Instamum gang that I read on Tattle is the total invasion of their children’s privacy for likes and revenue. Let’s not lower ourselves to share our opinions about how those children look, because they are children with no control over what is posted of them or who views it. Children who should be protected. Children who have personally done nothing to deserve the unsolicited opinions of anonymous folk online.

Writing online about their appearance makes us no better than their exploitative parents. However opinions about said parents who have full control over what they post... well that’s fair game!
As a mum of teens with social media this is what concerns me hugely. These children are not models. They have not been employed by an agency in their own right. They are being sold as commodities by their parents. They are being used as very cheap, hopefully relatable, models with no rights or entitlement. Whilst we may agree to respectfully not discuss their looks, others won’t, other kids won’t either. They are being made very vulnerable.
There’s also the fact that when your parents are child sellers and you grow up and want PlayStation/Xbox/car, where do the parents stand when everything is gifted and earned by the kids? Clemmie wants, Clemmie gets.

Reactions: 8
As a mum of teens with social media this is what concerns me hugely. These children are not models. They have not been employed by an agency in their own right. They are being sold as commodities by their parents. They are being used as very cheap, hopefully relatable, models with no rights or entitlement. Whilst we may agree to respectfully not discuss their looks, others won’t, other kids won’t either. They are being made very vulnerable.
There’s also the fact that when your parents are child sellers and you grow up and want PlayStation/Xbox/car, where do the parents stand when everything is gifted and earned by the kids? Clemmie wants, Clemmie gets.
This. See also Courtney Adamo’s recent picture of her daughter reading in a chair with her legs spread apart. It’s truly unbelievable.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It absolutely IS disgusting. Not because it’s underwear but because they won’t leave any stone unturned in their family lives for the sake of ‘content’. Gotta keep chasing those big bucks 🙄 As @hettiejj said, there are massive safeguarding issues around all this. Their children will be being taught in school not to post those sorts of things on social media and yet here are their PARENTS blatantly disregarding all of that and posting any and all sorts of tit.
That photo of FOD and the girls in the swimming baths changing room is utterly repulsive for all kinds of reasons, for example. They are complete and total fuckwits.
Hey! I’m new here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Actually came across this site by accident but reading it made me unfollow FOD (I unfollowed MoD ages ago) 👏 Anyway, just agreeing with you here. As a midwife especially she will be well versed on safeguarding and I cannot believe they post things like this on a public profile. Shocking

Reactions: 12
Hi
Thos is my first post ever but been a member for a few weeks . I personally would like to see a petition to stop child slavery - ie used for revenue and social media ! I understand how parents are proud to take pics of their children but put your page on private then!

Reactions: 9
The more I see the more I think I that they've got money to burn. That renovation in that massive house must be costing so much money.
Can you imagine working with her, we have a nurse on our ward who constantly tells us she doesnt have to work because her husband is loaded, boasts and brags about everything. Nobody likes her. Can you imagine working with MOD, midwives who are struggling to pay the bill's working full time, not seeing their kids/family much then there's her that swans in for a day a week and does a gushing post on how amazing it is being a midwife and to work for the NHS.
The more I see of these pair the more annoyed I get.
So materialistic, everything is about 'things'. Lovely expensive 'things' that are completely meaningless.

Reactions: 15
Apparently (according to one of her comments) her “friend” wanted VIP and those are sold out. Her “friend” managed to buy them through twickets - crisis over 😂😂
They weren’t sold out as I spotted them for sale not long after she posted about them

No one needs 2 dishwashers were the gifted? Such a waste.... we are a family of 5 and Clemmie if you’re reading this hold on to your knickers we don’t even have 1 dishwasher let alone 2 and guess what we don’t even have a tumble dryer!!! But guess what WE SURVIVE 👍🏻
Six in our house and no dishwasher either. AND ... we have only one bathroom too 😱

Six in our house too. No dishwasher, one bathroom here as well!
How on earth do you manage? No children’s bathroom?
Also I’m sure she said they were giving the twins the largest room? It looks very small. Their kids decor gives me the creeps, it’s like some awful haunted mansion in a horrible movie!!

Reactions: 11
This. See also Courtney Adamo’s recent picture of her daughter reading in a chair with her legs spread apart. It’s truly unbelievable.
Oh what a lovely photo to post to your 256,000 followers of your young child reading with her inner thigh and the lower part of her bottom exposed. All perfectly normal I guess,

There's also been photos of her in a bed with the youngest and with his bum cheek exposed slightly.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she won't let him have a lie in at all.
What is actually happening in that story is FOD pretending to go out but he’s actually walking back inside his cage 🤣

On another note he’s reached 1M bloody hell 🤦🏻‍♀️

What is actually happening in that story is FOD pretending to go out but he’s actually walking back inside his cage 🤣

Nah she won’t. And he’ll be super over nice about how amazing she is even though the lazy cow hadn’t even got dressed, barely sees her kids and has avoided them yet another day after a night out following a long week of not seeing her kids. Go clem.
I’m starting to think he’s one of those guys who just idolises her and doesn’t see she’s using him and taking the piss.

Reactions: 8
The more I see the more I think I that they've got money to burn. That renovation in that massive house must be costing so much money.
Can you imagine working with her, we have a nurse on our ward who constantly tells us she doesnt have to work because her husband is loaded, boasts and brags about everything. Nobody likes her. Can you imagine working with MOD, midwives who are struggling to pay the bill's working full time, not seeing their kids/family much then there's her that swans in for a day a week and does a gushing post on how amazing it is being a midwife and to work for the NHS.
The more I see of these pair the more annoyed I get.
So materialistic, everything is about 'things'. Lovely expensive 'things' that are completely meaningless.
She blocked me for liking a post from a midwife pretty much calling her out on this 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So
The only things that are important this weekend are both of their hangover and the girls went to the tip today.... As if working from home and not seeing their children apart from to film them or chuck them on the beach wouldn’t mean that AS YOU ARE PARENTS the weekend should be filled with things the kids enjoy or at least something different. I wonder how much screen time they’ll have this weekend.
Your Saturday/ Sunday isn’t for your hangover, unbelievably selfish.

Reactions: 7
I came to the conclusion today that FOD is trolling his wife, and MOD isn’t smart enough to realise it. This whole ‘Father of the Year’ act is becoming tired. MOD goes out more than any other mother of primary school aged children that I know... but how do we know this? FOD tells us to promote himself.

Reactions: 14
The post of MOD with her new mates last night are the type of women I'd avoid at the school gates. That middle class bitchiness group who have a WhatsApp group to slag off the rest of the mums. And wouldn't it be funny if any of them were on here mouthing her off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed that 😬 does anyone know how much they get paid for each post? It must be grinding MODs gears that he has more followers 😂

So
The only things that are important this weekend are both of their hangover and the girls went to the tip today.... As if working from home and not seeing their children apart from to film them or chuck them on the beach wouldn’t mean that AS YOU ARE PARENTS the weekend should be filled with things the kids enjoy or at least something different. I wonder how much screen time they’ll have this weekend.
Your Saturday/ Sunday isn’t for your hangover, unbelievably selfish.
Also what sort of message are you giving your children when you seem to be drunk nearly every weekend to the point your still hung over near tea time, and fancy looking back on posts your parents have done about what a drag it is to look after you and who is lucky enough to escape you and who is lumbered with you yet again and that your mother has to be bribed to give your father a lie in🤷‍♀️🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.