MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Clemmie Telford is well pissed off her brood weren’t offered a golden ticket .

Being top notch Insta sales folk has rewards other than shocking pink bathroom furniture and fittings and showing your children frolicking in said bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is that dress she’s wearing!?
It looks like one of those poofy dresses my Nan used to knit, stick a Cindy doll in it and use it to cover the loo roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The girls are much better dressed and those teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ #refundpleasedentist #washearealdentist

Reactions: 2
I think MOD has given up the pretence that she is just like us, just an ordinary mum. No, she is much better now, she has the high fashion and designer house (although unfortunately not the quite the eye or class) and attends film premiers.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that dress she’s wearing!?
It looks like one of those poofy dresses my Nan used to knit, stick a Cindy doll in it and use it to cover the loo roll.
Yes, her tiered dress is awful, his grey stubble is also awful, and the dress the middle girl is wearing looks like a first Communion dress. The long tier on the top is odd. I like the eldest girl’s dress.

Last edited:
F*** me, they’ll invite any old insta-grabbers to a premier these days 😂

Poor Beyoncé - bet she had no idea she was almost rubbing shoulders with St Clemmie and the old FODder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the teeth. The teeth. We might not know what happened to Shergar, but at least we know where his teeth ended up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, her tiered dress is awful, his grey stubble is also awful, and the dress the middle girl is wearing looks like a first Communion dress. The long tier on the top is odd. I like the eldest girl’s dress.
This is very true. The yellow dress was borrowed, again if you don’t pay you risk looking like a lemon meringue dessert. The younger daughter does look like she’s going to first Communion and the older girls dress is fine but her shoes look dreadful.

How many would be left if all the Tattlers following for the purpose of this thread, stopped?
To be fair, he’s public and promoted by algorithms, you don’t need to follow. I think it’s healthy for the really grabby ones to not really know who is following them and where the Tattlers are...

...... and what a perfect example of flaunting your lifestyle! So much entitlement, so little honesty. Everything they do is now tarnished by their inability to be truthful about the massive marketing machine they have become. With her evasive, petulant and sulky nods to her "reno" funding to her vague concession to her loaned dress, she just smacks of greed and self interest. And yet, none of it seems to make her happy. She actually believes she deserves it. It is interesting to see how this platform bears testimony to the lies, the emotional duress, the underhand selling techniques she has employed to line her own pockets. Guess we are due a St Clemmie post now. #relatable #saintclemmie #i'mamidwifedon'tyouknow

Reactions: 8
...... and what a perfect example of flaunting your lifestyle! So much entitlement, so little honesty. Everything they do is now tarnished by their inability to be truthful about the massive marketing machine they have become. With her evasive, petulant and sulky nods to her "reno" funding to her vague concession to her loaned dress, she just smacks of greed and self interest. And yet, none of it seems to make her happy. She actually believes she deserves it. It is interesting to see how this platform bears testimony to the lies, the emotional duress, the underhand selling techniques she has employed to line her own pockets. Guess we are due a St Clemmie post now. #relatable #saintclemmie #i'mamidwifedon'tyouknow
Totally agree I followed her back when she was midwifey hooper the difference is crazy! A prime example of how money and a bit of notoriety can inflate the egos. They actually think they are famous celebs. Even though FOD has 1mill followers many people do not know who he is.

I’m sure it’s embarrassing at these events when people ask them why they are there and what they do all the have to say back is... “we post photos of our kids on Instagram in exchange for freebies”

From the start they have been in this to cash in. They have had a PR manager from the beginning.... this was always the goal.

Reactions: 10
I noticed that 😬 does anyone know how much they get paid for each post? It must be grinding MODs gears that he has more followers 😂
Depends on the how on going the deal is and what it involves. But these standard 3 story ads are probably at least 10k if not more. Someone with a niche and a good agent can charge a lot https://www.independent-360.com/presenters/simon-hooper/

Remember a few months ago he had a passive aggressive reply to someone asking about ads? He replied that he'd only done 5 this year, convinently it was the start of the year and Jan / Feb are wipeouts for ads as everyone's budget is low then. He's definitely making well over 6 figures a year from infuencing, but trys to downplay it.

👆 This this this !!!!

He's definitely making well over 6 figures a year from infuencing, but trys to downplay it.
But they have to downplay it because they really, really can't afford to be honest with their followers. Erica Davies, for example, is clear about what/who she is - she is a former fashion editor turned instagrammer /influencer who uses her experience to run her business. That doesn't work for the Hoopers - they want to cut it both ways. St Clemmie is a selfless midwife and Simon is a hapless junior manager, both of them struggling (oh how we feel your struggle guys!) to do what no one has ever done before, namely raise 4 children. That is their usp, that is what makes them relatable - it's selling this lifestyle. They can't actually come out and say "OK, this week we are going to post well choreographed, rehearsed videos of our adorable little girls to make a tit load of money. This week I am going to share my exhausting working schedule as a midwife (cos I am passionate, I care) to fund my shady house deals. This week I am going to share my daughter's private correspondence, my daughter on a potty, my daughter on the naughty step and all because of the money. " See, honesty just isn't an option for them. So instead they are becoming ever more thin-skinned, brittle and passive aggressive. They don't engage, they block, they use their friends to silence dissent and they flaunt their wealth. They are so lost in their own entitlement that they feel validated by 1m followers - they must, by definition, be right. Well Donald Trump has 62m followers and he is a fine example of morality, honesty and engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.