MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. They are all normal healthy looking children. What’s shot them to insta fame is the fact they wear £250 outfits and the youngest ones have very appealing crazy curls. Stick them in Morrisons own brand fashion and I guarantee they’ll look like any other child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember when she was talking about her teeth and asking for recommendations...lo and behold she gets her teeth sorted out with expensive veneers #gifted
I knew when she was posting about her feet she was expecting a freebie...ffs just go to GP and get referred or pay to see a podiatrist like the rest of us do..
you're a HCP so you can also do a self referral to physio through work and get an insole for your shoes 🙄
I don’t recall her having the dental treatment for free. She stated that she’d paid in full and has not had an ad for the surgery who performed the work . Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

I’m no apologist for MoD btw but I’m sure the pearly whites were from her own purse , that must have irked her😁

Reactions: 2
Well they’re more attractive than a lot of insta wannabes kids who wear all the gear. Telford kids eg aren’t nearly as photogenic.

I’ll abstain from the comments about children’s appearances. However I do think this conversation probably illustrates perfectly why it is so wrong for parents to put hundreds of photos of their children online to thousands of followers. I couldn’t begin to imagine how I would feel if strangers online were discussing the attractiveness (or unattractiveness) of my offspring, knowing I had created the opportunity for them to do so myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ll abstain from the comments about children’s appearances. However I do think this conversation probably illustrates perfectly why it is so wrong for parents to put hundreds of photos of their children online to thousands of followers. I couldn’t begin to imagine how I would feel if strangers online were discussing the attractiveness (or unattractiveness) of my offspring, knowing I had created the opportunity for them to do so myself.
Absolutely agree.
I’ve always said they are very normal and what you’ve said here is exactly why I have concerns. The real money with these children is the twins being so identical and having that hair.
Let’s just take a moment though to appreciate this
B5F86F39-2D4D-49CD-9478-AAD7C158207B.jpeg

A ‘new’ bath. How the hell did she manage to make such a hideous bathroom? The bath should look lovely, but those black additions are so tasteless. I’m absolutely astounded by how truly dreadful this bathroom is. I hope it was free because if she paid for that or had an interior designer then she needs a refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Absolutely agree.
I’ve always said they are very normal and what you’ve said here is exactly why I have concerns. The real money with these children is the twins being so identical and having that hair.
View attachment 28150
A ‘new’ bath. How the hell did she manage to make such a hideous bathroom? The bath should look lovely, but those black additions are so tasteless. I’m absolutely astounded by how truly dreadful this bathroom is. I truly hope it was free because if she paid for that or had an interior designer then she needs a refund.
That's vile. It's going to look dated and awful in about, uh, 10 minutes.

Reactions: 4
I like the bathroom to be honest. Very similar to how we have ours. I think redoing an already nice house is a lot though and agree with all those comments. But the decor is all good by me!

Reactions: 1
The tiles don’t look so bad now with the bath breaking up the expanse of pink but the black taps and bath legs are hideous. They’re an eye-sore and the bath style impractical for children, especially as they get older and will be getting in and out of it themselves, They squashed the family bathroom into a loft room - MOD took a room which would have been perfect for a family bathroom and gave herself a Dressing Room. The shower cubicle looks tiny. Actually with four children who will be teenagers before long, they should have had the family bathroom on the floor below and a small bathroom in the loft also.

I’d say MOD reads here, note her comment about the tiles not being encaustic (which was mentioned here) and mentioning that she paid for,them but received a ‘press discount’.

Reactions: 8
I like the bathroom to be honest. Very similar to how we have ours. I think redoing an already nice house is a lot though and agree with all those comments. But the decor is all good by me!
Honestly? The black stuff? Just looks so plastic and naff. In a beautiful old character house, so modern and trendy.
Just hurts my eyes. I guess if you buy stuff that you really consider it’s so different to choosing when you know you can change it again.

And wtf is a press discount. She’s not press.

Reactions: 7
Agree about the black gubbins. The colour and style jar with the pink, and don’t go with the style of the bath.

Reactions: 4
I looked at the floor tiles and thought “so much grouting, that’ll go yucky.”

Yeah wtf is with press discount?! 😞
I remember Mrs Hinch saying ‘press discount’ About all her baby stuff once she started getting things in. Ridiculous term I think they’re using as a way to get round the ASA. Probably get like 99% off or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree.
View attachment 28150
A ‘new’ bath. How the hell did she manage to make such a hideous bathroom? The bath should look lovely, but those black additions are so tasteless. I’m absolutely astounded by how truly dreadful this bathroom is. I hope it was free because if she paid for that or had an interior designer then she needs a refund.
That bathroom is straight out of a Barbie plastic house bought in Aisle 3 of Entertainer. It’s hideous.

Reactions: 10
It would have been nicer with a metal instead of the blocking of the black. Looks jarring.

FOD wondering why the twins won’t go to sleep in their new beds (at 9.30pm). Maybe, just maybe, stop making videos, leave your phone downstairs and turn the light off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The twins new bedroom seems very dull, the drab shade of pink and dull colours on the wallpaper.

Hmmm if my toddler was refusing to go to sleep the LAST thing I would do is start taking selfies with her. They are so strange.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.