MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with grandparents doing lots of childcare, I’m so close to my grandparents because of it BUT my mum was a single parent and had no choice. These have more free spare time than most
I don't get this, either. Clemmie only does one shift per week, and it's not even every week. And, the twins are in nursery a lot. But, she still palms the twins off on her poor Mum all the time. Why?

Reactions: 4
I don't get this, either. Clemmie only does one shift per week, and it's not even every week. And, the twins are in nursery a lot. But, she still palms the twins off on her poor Mum all the time. Why?
Maybe her mum loves it, it’s not long before they are in school. I know they said in the past in London they couldn’t work without her support and she came up and stayed weekly overnight to help. Clemmie did 2 shifts then. I’m sure it’s something she wants to do, but it does beg the question what are they doing and how are they related to the average couple and their lives.

It must be easier now, if Fod works mostly from home and granny is nearby.

Reactions: 1
FOD has his parents in Bristol and his company have a large office there..... but Kent won that tug of war. Doesn’t sound like much of a compromise to me, but then I suppose it is kind of an “either or” situation when you’re deciding between 2 places.

the point about being careful on line is very important. You really don’t know who is looking at these images and for what purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed the pair of them today, I wasn’t actually gaining anything and after reading the previous threads, I’m not interested in following them any longer!

Reactions: 8
FOD has his parents in Bristol and his company have a large office there..... but Kent won that tug of war. Doesn’t sound like much of a compromise to me, but then I suppose it is kind of an “either or” situation when you’re deciding between 2 places.
If they lived near Bristol they couldn’t possibly attend swanky London events and go back on the last train and Clemmie couldn’t do her 1 day a month Midwife job

Reactions: 2
Which festival was FOD at?....looks like he was slightly outwith the demographic for said festival...no doubt we'll be seeing more dad dancing 🕺🙄

Chuckling that Trump has been described as thin-skinned tonight (how I described the sainted one this morning) ! Seems to be the style of people who can't /won't engage, believe numbers equal validation and have a dodgy moral compass!

Which festival was FOD at?....looks like he was slightly outwith the demographic for said festival...no doubt we'll be seeing more dad dancing 🕺🙄
A ‘Deep House’ festival 😂 he’s so cringe. I bet she got Glasto and he got some sheep in a field with a few farmers just in case any of his female followers found him and engaged. He has to be allowed out of his cage, but only a little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A ‘Deep House’ festival 😂 he’s so cringe. I bet she got Glasto and he got some sheep in a field with a few farmers just in case any of his female followers found him and engaged. He has to be allowed out of his cage, but only a little bit.
Yes, it also lets everyone know that he does have some friends after all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ugh he went to El Dorado. That's a proper posh twit cast of Made in Chelsea wearing glitter on ketamine type festival.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I related to the Clemmie who used to come in from work in the old house and story the dishes left in the sink and mopping the floor late at night because Simon had kept the kids alive but not cleared up. It felt real. Now she’s Mrs ‘oh I renovated my kitchen so I now have 2 dishwashers next to each other’ 2 twatting dishwashers? You only have 4 kids why on earth do you need 2 dishwashers?????
No one needs 2 dishwashers were the gifted? Such a waste.... we are a family of 5 and Clemmie if you’re reading this hold on to your knickers we don’t even have 1 dishwasher let alone 2 and guess what we don’t even have a tumble dryer!!! But guess what WE SURVIVE 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one needs 2 dishwashers were the gifted? Such a waste.... we are a family of 5 and Clemmie if you’re reading this hold on to your knickers we don’t even have 1 dishwasher let alone 2 and guess what we don’t even have a tumble dryer!!! But guess what WE SURVIVE 👍🏻
I’m not sticking up for MOD but I fkin love my dishwasher 🤣 I’d happily replace all my appliances with dishwashers if I could, even the washing machine. But in a normal household, 2 dishwashers does seem excessive.

I’m not sticking up for MOD but I fkin love my dishwasher 🤣 I’d happily replace all my appliances with dishwashers if I could, even the washing machine. But in a normal household, 2 dishwashers does seem excessive.
😂😂 I’ve never had a dishwasher so I suppose I don’t know what I’m missing. Can’t afford one right now but maybe one day 🤞🏻 Our tumble dryer packed up years ago and we didn’t replace it although I do miss it. Again hopefully one day 🤞🏻 I just don’t like buying stuff I can’t afford and right now with 3 small kids life is expensive. We pay our bills and that’s the main thing. All the other stuff can wait until we aren’t spending it on nappies and organix oat bars 😂😂😂

That’s why I Love now that Ads and gifts HAVE to be declared. Before this I wondered how on Earth all these people could afford all those things. Now I know they get them for free and without getting them for free they like me wouldn’t part with the cash either.

Reactions: 6
I have a bigger family than MOD and I absolutely LOVE my dishwasher. I didn’t have one for years, and I truly rate it as an appliance. I’m very grateful to have the space for one. £50 Bosch off a Facebook page 😉
But 2? Like seriously? 2 to empty and fill. Bugger that it’s still a chore. I use mine twice a day, but once in the morning and once in the evening. Why the fact would you need 2? Are they royalty? Do they have meals with 6 course? Children that need 8 plates and 7 cups? It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
FoD’s posts with his friends are cringe. White trousers at a festival? Festival lite.🤣

I wonder what they would think if they put a post up and NOBODY liked it or responded to it, you know just like they can’t be arsed to either respond to or like 99.9% of their followers positive, glowing comments 🤔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.