MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch 19 kids and counting with the Duggar family. They had 4 washers and 4 dryers because they did 6 loads a day.

If you have a lot of kids then it could be justified, but i guess it goes it's free what does it matter if you actually need it?

I wonder what they would think if they put a post up and NOBODY liked it or responded to it, you know just like they can’t be arsed to either respond to or like 99.9% of their followers positive, glowing comments 🤔
You can like your own photos! So that's one like there ! But i think there's too many fan girls for that to happen.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what they would think if they put a post up and NOBODY liked it or responded to it, you know just like they can’t be arsed to either respond to or like 99.9% of their followers positive, glowing comments 🤔
They’d blame the algorithms 🙄

Feel so uncomfortable watching FOD’s latest stories. His daughter waking up and it’s beinh filmed and shown to almost a million people (well those who are still watching) It seems so out of touch, so much has changed even in just the last year on social media. People feel uncomfortable watching this now. It’s so intrusive. It’s like FOD hasn’t got the memo. He’s sharing far too much of their life and home and all they do when they are out that it’s dangerous. & stupid

Reactions: 6
It’s nearly beyond belief that he thinks of setting up the camera while holding his daughter who appears to be in a deep sleep and then goes about waking her up. His first thought with every interaction with the twins seems to be ‘quick record this for my thousands of adoring fans’.

Reactions: 9
It’s nearly beyond belief that he thinks of setting up the camera while holding his daughter who appears to be in a deep sleep and then goes about waking her up. His first thought with every interaction with the twins seems to be ‘quick record this for my thousands of adoring fans’.
It was awful. And the filming in the car was pointless and contrived.

He is a crazed Walter Mitty and she is anguished and thin-skinned. The absence of her daughters on her "tiles" is an obvious attempt to re-write herself as someone who really, really, really wouldn't shill her kids for money........ and if anyone says she would, she'll scream and scream and scream until she's sick.

It was awful. And the filming in the car was pointless and contrived.
.. i know im a bit out of touch with car seats these days but what is that strange cushion booster that goes over the twins seats? it looks really uncomfortable

Reactions: 1
Maybe the *anguish* of having to declare their #ads is getting to them. But it hasn’t
stopped her ruminating and bleating about how hard living with builders is.🙄

Reactions: 5
I sometimes wonder if I’m over reacting to FOD as a habit. Can he really be that much of a dick?
But those stories are so intrusive. How can he not see how wrong it is to share those things and how weird he looks.

.. i know im a bit out of touch with car seats these days but what is that strange cushion booster that goes over the twins seats? it looks really uncomfortable
They’re supposedly good if your kids get their arms out of their harness seats. My 3 yr old does wriggle out so I looked at those boosters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If she really cared about her children she wouldn’t let her husband do what he does

Reactions: 5
If she really cared about her children she wouldn’t let her husband do what he does

I don’t think Simon is as pleasant to his wife and kids as he makes out to be! I think judging by previous videos he can be extremely rude and obnoxious

Reactions: 4
I have a friend and she likes and comments on all Mods stuff.. To no response or even a liked comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ why do people bother?!

Reactions: 4
No one needs 2 dishwashers were the gifted? Such a waste.... we are a family of 5 and Clemmie if you’re reading this hold on to your knickers we don’t even have 1 dishwasher let alone 2 and guess what we don’t even have a tumble dryer!!! But guess what WE SURVIVE 👍🏻
We have two dishwashers ! I love having two especially when we entertain! #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Going to come across as very classist, but they way they carry on is just common. Tag this, swipe here, AF AD GIFTED... it's just crass. £280k in the bank is NOTHING to the sort of people they emulate, if that makes sense. i.e. if you could afford to live like they do in terms of consumerism, you'd need a lot more than £280k in the bank. But then people who could afford to live 'like that' probably wouldn't. The amount of seriously wealthy people I know driving around in clapped out crappy old cars buying their clothes from supermarkets because the kids wipe snot all over them anyway is testament to that. They don't waste money on things, they invest it.

And they don't then flaunt all their tit on the internet...

I think a case in point is someone like UGG, who before she had the instafame and therefore crazily expensive kids' tit sent to her for free was using IKEA £19 high chairs for the twins. I bet the new baby will be Stokke'd up to its eyeballs. She's in it for the freebies, but it does then move her into the crass bracket.

Properly rich people don't bother wasting all their money on fads. It's the lower aspirational socioeconomic classes who priorities 'stuff', and that's who the MOFODS are revered by. And actually it's very apparent when you see MOD especially basically only commenting on wealthy instafamous accounts that she's exactly the same.

Social climbing is SO VULGAR. Bad enough to do it IRL, but in public on social media.. desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Going to come across as very classist, but they way they carry on is just common. Tag this, swipe here, AF AD GIFTED... it's just crass. £280k in the bank is NOTHING to the sort of people they emulate, if that makes sense. i.e. if you could afford to live like they do in terms of consumerism, you'd need a lot more than £280k in the bank. But then people who could afford to live 'like that' probably wouldn't. The amount of seriously wealthy people I know driving around in clapped out crappy old cars buying their clothes from supermarkets because the kids wipe snot all over them anyway is testament to that. They don't waste money on things, they invest it.

I think a case in point is someone like UGG, who before she had the instafame and therefore crazily expensive kids' tit sent to her for free was using IKEA £19 high chairs for the twins. I bet the new baby will be Stokke'd up to its eyeballs. She's in it for the freebies, but it does then move her into the crass bracket.

Properly rich people don't bother wasting all their money on fads. It's the lower aspirational socioeconomic classes who priorities 'stuff', and that's who the MOFODS are revered by. And actually it's very apparent when you see MOD especially basically only commenting on wealthy instafamous accounts that she's exactly the same.

Social climbing is SO VULGAR. Bad enough to do it IRL, but in public on social media.. desperate.
Totally agree. The child exposure is equally common. People with money and class don’t flaunt their kids on social media, or their homes. They respect their privacy and security.

Reactions: 11

Totally agree with this, my mum is very wealthy but my partner oftens says she looks like she's homeless 😂😂. She does not care what anybody thinks and has no need to show off.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what she thinking with her ‘dressing room’ and her ‘awfully’ out of date makeup- I’ve got makeup older than her twins -and I still use it 😂
I notice she’s got the whole range of Bobbi Brown lipstick... was that gifted/ad?

Her interior style is making me cringe. They are all trends from last year or older, not a good investment at all. As a stylist myself I would never recommend to invest in fleeting trends like that, who in the name of god would like barbie-pink velvet tit all over their home two years from now? Plus it doesn't seem authentic at all, it's all copied and reeks of trying too hard. I am sure in two years time there will be another reno, because the actual trendsetters will have moved on to the next big thing and she will be running after them to keep up.

Reactions: 12
Only a couple of weeks to the MARK WARNER HOLIDAY no doubt - escaping from the reno.

I have a friend and she likes and comments on all Mods stuff.. To no response or even a liked comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ why do people bother?!
Exactly I don’t get it, they either respond to their ‘insta-mates’ or a couple at the top of the responses then the further down you go it’s other followers responding, they are rude and it’s not like they have thousands of responses either it would take ? 15 mins? to scroll through and tick like but we are the plebs so we don’t count

This 👍👏👏👏👏 social climbers - spot on

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.