MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘friend’ could have just bought tickets. They are not sold out.
Apparently (according to one of her comments) her “friend” wanted VIP and those are sold out. Her “friend” managed to buy them through twickets - crisis over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked by MOD 😂 don’t even know what I did 🤔😂 obviously liked the wrong post at some point 😂😂😂😂
The sainted one is very, very thin-skinned. How dare people challenge her right to flog crap to vulnerable people, to shamelessly flaunt her wealth - earned by shilling her daughters at every turn, to announce her dodgy, undeclared, "renos", to milk her midwife status to make money. She really is unable to own her life and is frighteningly insecure about it. Interesting that she is also making ca pietra(?) remove comments about her too - she is desperate to remain relatable, while making thousands and thousands in the process.
ps - I last had an imaginary friend when I was about 9, and they never got me any freebies. Bah.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sainted one is very, very thin-skinned. How dare people challenge her right to flog crap to vulnerable people, to shamelessly flaunt her wealth - earned by shilling her daughters at every turn, to announce her dodgy, undeclared, "renos", to milk her midwife status to make money. She really is unable to own her life and is frighteningly insecure about it. Interesting that she is also making ca pietra(?) remove comments about her too - she is desperate to remain relatable, while making thousands and thousands in the process.
ps - I last had an imaginary friend when I was about 9, and they never got me any freebies. Bah.
Muthahood has those tiles in a blue colour (I knew I'd seen them before!) You can see them in her highlights under "Bathroom". Look much better in that colour and her arrangement is better too (in my opinion).

Reactions: 2
How will I cope not seeing ad upon ad...how will I know what to spend my money on without being told to by our divine Motherhood leader 🤔. Will someone please think of my children! How can I be a proper mother to them without guidance from St Clem 😱😱😱

Reactions: 6
How will I cope not seeing ad upon ad...how will I know what to spend my money on without being told to by our divine Motherhood leader 🤔. Will someone please think of my children! How can I be a proper mother to them without guidance from St Clem 😱😱😱
How weird she blocked you? Was it a glitch? I couldn’t see a couple yesterday when I searched but they are there this morning.

Muthahood has those tiles in a blue colour (I knew I'd seen them before!) You can see them in her highlights under "Bathroom". Look much better in that colour and her arrangement is better too (in my opinion).
Muthahood’s bathroom is so much nicer. The pink is hideous and the smaller tiles make you feel sick to look at. Just awful. The blue is quite nice, a bit too intense for me but a million times more tasteful. Not sure why MOD can’t advertise correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My only concern about the tiles they've gone for is if they are encaustic ones, they do need looking after properly. Some need sealing and a special cleaner. I could be wrong but the OD's don't strike me as a family that looks after things.

Everything they are going for in this 'reno' is copied and pasted from other accounts on insta.

How weird she blocked you? Was it a glitch? I couldn’t see a couple yesterday when I searched but they are there this morning.
Nope she’s definitely blocked. The last interaction I had with her page and only thing that could be viewed negatively is I liked the post made by that midwife saying Clemmie had rose tinted glasses due to only working one day a week

Reactions: 8
Nope she’s definitely blocked. The last interaction I had with her page and only thing that could be viewed negatively is I liked the post made by that midwife saying Clemmie had rose tinted glasses due to only working one day a week
Wow

Reactions: 4
Well that's your own fault then! Don't you know that that is St Clemmie's page, her route to £240,00 a year, her place to be herself and receive unquestioning love and adulation. The fact that she earns her money through her followers has passed her by.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is absolutely hilarious! Totally caught out!
Ah, how convenient, she was asking for a "friend". Presumably this "friend" doesn't have any access to the Internet, then?

Oh, Clemmie your hot, little, grabby mits are revealed.

Well, how very dare you! It's outrageous to think you might entertain any independent thoughts that differ from the Hive Conciousness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I still don’t understand how her NHS employers allow her to get away with all this.

Reactions: 9
I see Clemmie posted a picture of herself at work on her Gas and Air insta.

Looks like she does a lot of childcare
I think behind the scenes she does, although we are all led to believe poor hapless FoD is the one bearing the brunt. I'm convinced proximity to her mother was a major factor in Kent over Bristol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see Clemmie posted a picture of herself at work on her Gas and Air insta.
It's the same photo she shared on her other account, but this time opening up a conversation about the impact of removal of the bursary. Because she's relevant and friend of the people innit.

Nothing wrong with grandparents doing lots of childcare, I’m so close to my grandparents because of it BUT my mum was a single parent and had no choice. These have more free spare time than most

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.