MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I am just a lurker but couldn't let the hilarious fact slide that Florence and the Machine at Hyde park is not actually sold out... just check out the website love, no need to go begging for tickets!
I hope someone tells her that .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have reported several of his pictures.
Had 3 responses back saying my report nudity names pics of children did not break guidelines I'm flipping shocked.
This is Instagram who's owned by Facebook
Facebook finds breastfeeding mothers obscene.
You tubes doing their bit as platform.
What's Insta doing to stop exploitation of kids and indecent images absolutely nothing.
I despair. The influencers can't seem to realise what's inappropriate the platform needs to do more. It's a peodophiles paradise right now on Insta.
All they have to do is find family accounts and the hapless dad with multiples and boom loads of naked bath pics.
I reported a lot of The Multi Dad’s pics last night - majority bath/ fully naked pics, every Instagram report response states ‘doesn’t violate community guidelines’!! I’m shocked and disgusted!! Yes, it is indeed a paedophile’s paradise at present, but why can’t the parents see that?!! All and sundry downloading pictures of THEIR naked children to their hearts content! It turns my stomach just thinking about it!
Instagram ought to think about the violation of the children!! 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
I reported Clover Stroud when she put a photo of her son up with his willy out. It’s still there now. He was a little in the distance but 🙄 I unfollowed her after she wrote a tit article for the daily mail.
Those photos won’t get deleted because there’s no genitals or nipples. I reported it but under bullying as I hadn’t read above. It was apparently fine.
One result!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I reported a lot of The Multi Dad’s pics last night - majority bath/ fully naked pics, every Instagram report response states ‘doesn’t violate community guidelines’!! I’m shocked and disgusted!! Yes, it is indeed a paedophile’s paradise at present, but why can’t the parents see that?!! All and sundry downloading pictures of THEIR naked children to their hearts content! It turns my stomach just thinking about it!
I got word for word the same reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
but why can’t the parents see that?!! All and sundry downloading pictures of THEIR naked children to their hearts content! It turns my stomach just thinking about it!
The minimum sign up age for having an Instagram account is 13. These are supposed to be sensible parents but the freebies and easy money blind them.
General Admission tickets for Florence + the national start at £73.60- and 1 came up easily.

Buying a BTS ticket for my sister on the first date this year was a nightmare!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
On a different note Rosie Ramsey’s post today !! 👍👍 this is what I’d prefer from Influencers -
MODFOD should take note

Reactions: 6
On a different note Rosie Ramsey’s post today !! 👍👍 this is what I’d prefer from Influencers -
MODFOD should take note
That totally restored my faith in her as I was worried she was morphing into the kind of influencer I cannot stand. So happy and looking forward to entering her giveaways 🎉

Reactions: 4
Clover Stroud has just shared a video of her son naked in her stories (willy and all). Please can people try to report it as it really worries me that it will end up in the wrong people’s hands

• Sad
  • Wow
Normally I am just a lurker but couldn't let the hilarious fact slide that Florence and the Machine at Hyde park is not actually sold out... just check out the website love, no need to go begging for tickets!
This is absolutely hilarious! Totally caught out!

Reactions: 1
Clover Stroud has just shared a video of her son naked in her stories (willy and all). Please can people try to report it as it really worries me that it will end up in the wrong people’s hands
I’ve just tried to report and it wouldn’t let me. I reported a couple of the other clips due to him being naked and it was fine but the main baring all clip I tried to report it and it just wouldn’t accept me clicking report. I’m hoping it’s because it’s already being flagged but who knows!

Reactions: 3
In her defence, she did say the tickets were for a friend. But how someone who spends their life on the gram didn’t know about twickets is beyond me

Reactions: 1
Oh also, have you noticed that FODs sky advertising doesn’t really seem to be going that well. “I’ll be posting stories every night to update you” but of course MOD has outed him as being away this weekend (probably explains why he hasn’t mentioned it himself) and there was a brief update last night but I doubt Sky are getting what they paid for 😂

Reactions: 8
It seems to have been deleted, either by her or Instagram. She’s so desperate for attention.

Actually no just had an update and Instagram deleted it. They were fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Self entitled unaware post about how MoD now has some light back in her room as renovations are coming to an end. And how her toe varnish matches her fireplace. What would posses someone to make a post like that’s.

That last post with #feelingsolucky.🙄

1 shift a week✔
Photogenic children to profit from✔
Live in babysitter ✔
All of the gifted stuff✔

She’ll be stepping up garden reno inspo soon.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been blocked by MOD 😂 don’t even know what I did 🤔😂 obviously liked the wrong post at some point 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.