MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks as though Clemmie’s popped round for brunch with the nauseatingly smug Sarah Tomczak (who has actually been celebrating her birthday - by her own admittance - for a month 🙄). Tbf, there’s not much else to do in Thanet....
Clearly social distancing does not apply to the Thanet clique then

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Imagine, let's all imagine, if a large account was contacted by Clarks and they agreed - free of charge - to advertise Clarks because they donated 5 pairs of school shoes to a local refuge/charity. Imagine that lovely thought?
Wrote this in the DLAM thread but considering the amazing work Marcus Rashford - a young man / not even a father ffs - has done for the most vulnerable children in society you’d think insta mamas would either be inspired to get involved with their platforms or at the very least want their personal brands associated with such amazing work, and bleeping do something?! I’m actually horrified at Clarks for doing this but not surprised as they’re sort of lost as a brand and clearly trying to play catch up & have landed somewhere in 2014 entertaining these grabbies 🥴

Clem is probs still wearing her freebies, she certainly won’t be paying £300+ for items she told new mums to buy whilst getting them for free 😂🥴 The frayed denim jacket lives another day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t zoom properly on the pic but Glen looks a bit washed out, shes usually quite glowy.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see St Clem still chooses to dress horrendously even when she’s not being paid to.
Ha! I thought the same. But also thought it's quite nice that Clem has got some genuine friends who have stuck by her during her fall from grace, as her social life must have plummeted when she was (rightly) ditched by her fake instagram pals.

Reactions: 10
Ha! I thought the same. But also thought it's quite nice that Clem has got some genuine friends who have stuck by her during her fall from grace, as her social life must have plummeted when she was (rightly) ditched by her fake instagram pals.
Yep, no more budget Clem or DLAM?

Reactions: 5
I think someone also said that Budget Clemmie was spotted in Ramsgate and they wondered if she’d gone to visit Glen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does DLAM have a thread. I can’t find it. Think the shoes were kickers for the kids and not Clark’s

Reactions: 4
I was in a cool shop this morning and the v cool owner guy was telling me about his podcast he's launching talking with all the local crafters that he stocks in his awesome shop so I got my phone out to find his account on IG... How bleeping mortified was I when FOD's account came up top in my search history?!!! 😳😬😱🤢

I just acted all casual but was actual dying inside, totally wanted to out myself as a tattler - didnt hahaha, but decided I must've looked like a total IG knob. So disappointed in myself today 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does DLAM have a thread. I can’t find it. Think the shoes were kickers for the kids and not Clark’s
It doesn’t get a lot of action- almost as boring as she is (no offence to anyone who participates) 😂 much more fun over here, but prob not as much as the Jack Monroe thread! 🤯😂

I was in a cool shop this morning and the v cool owner guy was telling me about his podcast he's launching talking with all the local crafters that he stocks in his awesome shop so I got my phone out to find his account on IG... How bleeping mortified was I when FOD's account came up top in my search history?!!! 😳😬😱🤢

I just acted all casual but was actual dying inside, totally wanted to out myself as a tattler - didnt hahaha, but decided I must've looked like a total IG knob. So disappointed in myself today 😂😂😂
I’m sure you can claw your way back. It’s not like you were racist on the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never thought there would be an absence for this long. At least we can look back on older posts (from march) during this very difficult time:

"There can only be 2 explanation for what's happened recently. Either I died a week ago and, like a low budget remake of Ghost, have subsequently spent my time trapped in limbo, unaware that no one can hear hear or see me, Or I've hit the sweet spot of parental irrelevance - One daughter who's striving for independence, another who's testing the boundaries by the minute & twin 4 year olds who thing it's hilarious to ignore me and run off in opposite directions. Either way, my voice seems to carry less weight than a stick insect on a crash diet and I am just in a rut of being ignored. Anyone got any ideas how to navigate this stage? I've tried the softly approach and taking stuff away, bit it just doesn't seem to do anything - help needed please! #amidead #invisibledad #selectivehearing #fatherofdaughters #dadlife #fod

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never thought there would be an absence for this long. At least we can look back on older posts (from march) during this very difficult time:

"There can only be 2 explanation for what's happened recently. Either I died a week ago and, like a low budget remake of Ghost, have subsequently spent my time trapped in limbo, unaware that no one can hear hear or see me, Or I've hit the sweet spot of parental irrelevance - One daughter who's striving for independence, another who's testing the boundaries by the minute & twin 4 year olds who thing it's hilarious to ignore me and run off in opposite directions. Either way, my voice seems to carry less weight than a stick insect on a crash diet and I am just in a rut of being ignored. Anyone got any ideas how to navigate this stage? I've tried the softly approach and taking stuff away, bit it just doesn't seem to do anything - help needed please! #amidead #invisibledad #selectivehearing #fatherofdaughters #dadlife #fod
This was a gem. He is such a Drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wasn’t this the time period he had covid? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

What’s the shop? We absolutely need these sorts of places so would love to support!

Reactions: 3
What’s the shop? We absolutely need these sorts of places so would love to support!
I'll try to message you the name of the shop, bit hesitant to put it up publicly as I tend to give a few direct details on here that I also put on my social media accounts. Not that my little world is of much interest to the social media massive lol 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.