Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what?! FoD has a wife in Essex? 🤪
Haha no! But I often think Hinch and Clemmie are cut from the same cloth/two of the same really - both massive narcissists, sell their child/ren, selfish, push/sell an unrealistic life/aesthetic and incredibly grabby just with different accents (and admittedly looks).

Is there an equivalent term for another wife in the vein of ‘my brother from another mother/my sister from another mister’?! Wife from another life maybe?

Also Clemmie will would be horrified by the thought of being put in the same category as Hinch (as she’s a massive class snob) which always make me chuckle. So to quote one of my all time favourite Tattle quotes they are two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I was just watching another ~influencers IG stories and she’s “going through some things” that she’ll “probably talk about later.” Now with any normal person you’d think: okay, that’s fair. But when you tell us about your kids’ potty training, constipation issues, show us their temper tantrum meltdowns, etc etc. Why do YOU get privacy, but not your kids?

So this relates back to the OD’s IF they come back with a “we went through something personal” type story. Why can you share the in’s and out’s of your children but your issues get to be private? So if they do come back that way I seriously hope people call them on it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wolf359

Chatty Member
This thread is the best one yet. Very much enjoying the narcissists out-narcisissting each other. It's a race to the bottom of the social media content barrel, where you can already see the scrape marks.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’ll step into the fold too to reassure any expectant mums/ patients.

I’m an ex nurse - I’ve seen thousands of naked bodies... all different shapes and sizes and I can’t think of a single time, even as a 17 year old student nurse that I judged anyone’s body or pubes! She’s definitely a poisonous rarity! If you chose to do ‘fanny admin’ for yourself that’s absolutely fine; but the midwives, nurses and doctors are not interested or judging you in the slightest. You do you! And for the record I definitely did not do any fanny admin before my 2 births 🌳
I hope our younger not yet or currently pregnant/first time mum 🤰 tattlers are reading this great advice.

When I had to go for my first smear and was all shy and nervous and basically ashamed, this @Fan-dang-gu 👆 is exactly what my mum (who was a nurse) said to me, except she added, do you think your private parts are special? 🙄😏
YES THEY FUCKING ARE MOTHER!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Another mumfluencer leaving tattle and calling for it to be banned. I don’t follow her but saw it via another mama saying how she woke up to the devastating news....
Really don’t get how hey don’t see the irony of saying ‘I feel so exposed’ when they’re exposing their and their children’s whole life on Instagram!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Thedreamteam

My mum’s name is Karen, and she’s not a troll but I will be honest, she is totally the kind of person to ask to speak to the manager 🙈😂

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
@neversaythankyoufortrampolines
@technotuesday4eva
@daddancingatbandq
@ilovethetip
@iamasalad
@lovelycra

Thanks for the unintentional new content Sly, what a guy 👋🏼 Hope Glen’s not taken away your phone now as punishment or you’ve at least got a key to unlock the drawer and sneakily post when she’s doing her weekly shift... just post ‘rugby’ if you need to escape, there are Tattlers nearby who can help!

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Would anyone admit to buying it?
I've just checked and my local library has both of their books available for lending :unsure:

ETA: OK I was tempted there for a minute but then I read the Amazon 1 star reviews and I don't think I can bring myself to go through with it, even for the team 😜

E3A30F9B-0EB1-4C45-A7A1-A5809E0EBA4C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Fan-dang-gu

As an ex midwife, I can promise anyone who is currently pregnant that we couldn't care less about how hairy you are. It's not going to stop your baby coming out. The only time we would shave is if going for section, and we'd only shave the top 'bikini line' bit, where the surgeon would need to cut.
I’ll step into the fold too to reassure any expectant mums/ patients.

I’m an ex nurse - I’ve seen thousands of naked bodies... all different shapes and sizes and I can’t think of a single time, even as a 17 year old student nurse that I judged anyone’s body or pubes! She’s definitely a poisonous rarity! If you chose to do ‘fanny admin’ for yourself that’s absolutely fine; but the midwives, nurses and doctors are not interested or judging you in the slightest. You do you! And for the record I definitely did not do any fanny admin before my 2 births 🌳

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
While I’d love to think that FOD has left IG for good, I can’t see it. If that was the case, I think there’d be some sort of goodbye post. He wouldn’t be able to resist basking in the virtual glow of the regard of strangers one last time. I think he’s waiting, trying to work out whether enough time has lapsed after the shitshow of his BLM posts where he won’t be questioned. There’ll be some kind of sob story. Whether that’s because of some mysterious ‘personal’ event, or whether it’ll be some unspecified trolling, I don’t know. He can hardly point the finger at us when his wife was one of our ranks and I don’t think either of them give two hoots about their kids being bullied for their parents actions. They’ve defended themselves so much over how much they’ve chosen to share of their children’s lives and themselves. There’s no way they’ll ever hold their hands up publicly and say ‘we were wrong’ (even though I’d love to see it).

Gem74

VIP Member
I heard through this rugby player chap i know, that they ran out of oven chips. Out of desperation Sly posted a cute photo of the girls, however Clemmie then arrived home. She had used her privilege as an NHS worker to secure an early shopping slot at the local supermarket. She walked in, yelled 'delete that photo you twat!, step away from your phone and put the bloody oven on, I managed to get 1 bag for the price of 2.

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
My dad went to school with a girl called ‘happy’
she was that fed up of people asking why she wasn’t smiling all the time,she changed her name to her middle name (Beth) and fucked off to Australia!
I went to school with a girl called minji (pronounced mingey) - she was absolutely lovely and I felt so bad for her whenever people took the piss.

I’ve delivered a few babies with questionable names recently - haiseley, khalessi (never seen GOT, thought it was original), and Ariel (let the 5 year old pick the name) - and also randomly a baby with “cumberbatch” as the middle name...

I also went to uni with a guy called Dick Willy Wood. Sadly he dropped out before becoming a doctor and decided to be a DJ instead. He hosted some amazing house parties though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

CakeQueen

I also missed that shower one the first time round but the image is now burnt onto my retinas. Everything about it is disturbing. The actual idea of posting a picture of you in the shower with your children watching is bad enough but the freaky Gollum pose and the facial expression too?! It’s too much... I can’t cope 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
After she'd realised cookie wasn't behind it she decided it was all Clemmie's handy work. Now, if she's watched Clem's attempt at 'comedy' (ou est le shit anyone?) she'd have surely realised there's no way clemster could have created such a page. I seem to remember it being quite amusing for the short time it was running.
Can I just point out that I’m sure it wasn’t ‘ou est le shit’. Clemmie must have put a caption on the stories because I remember her spelling it as ‘ou err le shit’. Because Glen is thick as le shit.

• Haha