MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congratulating in store to @Spoke for the thread title! 🎉💐 43 reactions, go on with your bad self.

When does the box office open for this play?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah Tomczak - editor of red magazine
Interesting this #ad just appeared in my feed....

The Frugality speaks very (diplomatically) negatively of red magazine. Seems they are (or were) very problematic, not paying contributors, being sneaky with image rights, no POC, toxic femininity and all that. Unlikely Sarah was editor back then though but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows.
If this is all true, then this white middle class mumfluencer who got called out for her behaviour during Black Out Tuesday will fit right in!

Posted this at end of last thread, brought it here too, in case it gets missed. If Clembot is hanging with Sarah and Sarah is employing her old mates how long before Red gets the inside scoop on the mumfluencers ...I am living for Clem spilling the dirt.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Recap of last thread:
FOD and whoever runs the House of Horrors account are still MIA after the BLM backlash

We have been laughing at some old pics / memories

Cash Carraway has apparently penned a play about her run-ins with ‘Alice’

Anyone else with anything to add to a thread recap, please feel free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap of last thread:
FOD and whoever runs the House of Horrors account are still MIA after the BLM backlash

Unfollowed them after clemmies drama a year ago. What happens with blm?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Huge congratulating in store to @Spoke on the thread title! 🎉💐 43 reactions, go on with your bad self.

Congratulations @Spoke on your thread title win 🙌
Thanks 🙏🏼 for the thread as always @Pocahontas (will get you the “Thread-master” badge printed soon hun)

Unfollowed them after clemmies drama a year ago. What happens with blm?
Basically if you know about Clemmie drama then you’ll know she made racist comments about another influencer under her Alice pseudonym , so when BLM came to the forefront a few weeks ago, Simon posted the Black out Tuesday square but disabled comments. People have asked him why etc, he’s not responded he’s just remained silent - oh and he gain thousands of new bots followers, claiming he had been hacked (hacked) and the hackers gave him the new followers and deleted only negative comments. Hope this helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

If this is all true, then this white middle class mumfluencer who got called out for her behaviour during Black Out Tuesday will fit right in!

Posted this at end of last thread, brought it here too, in case it gets missed. If Clembot is hanging with Sarah and Sarah is employing her old mates how long before Red gets the inside scoop on the mumfluencers ...I am living for Clem spilling the dirt.
Caroline Hirons wrote a very interesting piece re Front Covers containing Black woman and Red Magazine only featured 2 since 2012 (2014 and 2020)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Recap of last thread:

Jeez, Cash clearly lives in the same fantasy world of exaggeration as our dear heart Jack Monroe! I mean yeah, Clemmie was/is a total witch... by did she systematically try and ruin Cash’s life?? Really?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez, Cash clearly lives in the same fantasy world of exaggeration as our dear heart Jack Monroe! I mean yeah, Clemmie was/is a total witch... by did she systematically try and ruin Cash’s life?? Really?? 🤷‍♀️
I like Cash, I believe her. I think this middle class group are responsible for more than we know

Reactions: 12
Huge congratulating in store to @Spoke for the thread title! 🎉💐 43 reactions, go on with your bad self.

omg my thread title cherry has been popped! I’ll remember you all when I’m surrounded by #SponCon x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That woman went out of her way to call EVERYONE with differing views a bleep. Each and every time. She was called out for her lies numerous times, not just by the insta-mums but also by followers who actually liked her. She insulted people, she bullied people she is one of the worst kind of liberals in that she bemoaned others none acceptance but then would never accept alternative points of view. Then, when she decided that someone had over stepped the mark she would make a big song and dance, never quite giving the full story and proclaim that death by her own hand would be a good idea - master manipulator.
Her and Clementine have tonnes in common. Their flounces and also, so it appears, the place they had their teeth done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Congratulations @Spoke on your thread title win 🙌
Thanks 🙏🏼 for the thread as always @Pocahontas (will get you the “Thread-master” badge printed soon hun)

Basically if you know about Clemmie drama then you’ll know she made racist comments about another influencer under her Alice pseudonym , so when BLM came to the forefront a few weeks ago, Simon posted the Black out Tuesday square but disabled comments. People have asked him why etc, he’s not responded he’s just remained silent - oh and he gain thousands of new bots followers, claiming he had been hacked (hacked) and the hackers gave him the new followers and deleted only negative comments. Hope this helps
Thanks for the extra recap dear Dogmuck (How could I have forgotten about the bots and the hack hacking ??) - and I’ll await my badge!!

ETA:
I don’t why I put ‘huge’ as a quantifier before ‘congratulating’ - my only excuse is that it was late. I am ashamed at my poorly executed grammar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
To publicly associate herself with Glen, Is sarah tomask really that thick or just not bothered about her job? 🤷🏻‍♀️

P.s well done @Spoke 💐💫🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if they’re secretly chuffed with themselves that we managed to get through a while thread and they haven’t even posted!

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s the story with glemmy and Zoe? Are they still beat mates now they live near each other or had that friendship gone?

Reactions: 4

At the risk of sounding like a big snob.. when everyone says DLAM is loaded I don’t buy this at all. Look at the state of her front door. She might think she’s posh but she clearly does not have the cash.

Maybe
What’s the story with glemmy and Zoe? Are they still beat mates now they live near each other or had that friendship gone?
not sure Zoe you tell us?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
At the risk of sounding like a big snob.. when everyone says DLAM is loaded I don’t buy this at all. Look at the state of her front door. She might think she’s posh but she clearly does not have the cash.

Maybe

not sure Zoe you tell us?
Ha no just a long time lurker and finally registered an account.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.