Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
FFS just read the Huffpost arse to elbow split vagina thingy 🙄 As if a Dr would ever say “I’m going to slice you”! Not to go into too much technical detail here (and I’m no Dr), but surely whether a tampon stays in has no bearing on a 4th degree tear? Utter nonsense.

Did remind me of a weirdo at work who used to corner people in the ladies and tell them she had “half a fanny” and ask if they’d look at the discharge in her pants and advise if they though it was normal?

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Smartie

Chatty Member
You know what you have to do.
We’ll all be behind you, in spirit. ✊🏼

I’d say first port of call has to be nature’s photo frame 😂 failing that, build a roadblock and stop and search any and all men in Lycra.
We are actually avid riders ourselves... Maybe our trip should be a Sunday morning cycle instead.... 😂

Well you can find their address easily enough. Why not pop in?
Knock on the door, cock my head to one side and ask "you OK hun" whilst modelling a boiler suit and chunky boot combo?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pommes

Chatty Member
I have a theory.

FOD’s departure is for good, but he has a contractual obligation to keep some of the ads on his grid for a period of time. Once that time lapses, he’ll go pffffft.

I’m saddened. This is my favourite Tattle thread. Come back Fodders.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Omg tell us about the date? Sharing is caring 🥰😂
Okay I hope nobody will report me for going off-topic but FOD hasn't posted in six weeks so 🤷🏼‍♀️.

It's not so entertaining. I think we both realized like after two seconds "okay there is no chemistry"... Still ordered a drink but the smalltalk was so boring. He was talking a lot but without getting specific. I asked him for example what he had been up to today and then he talked for 5 minutes about YouTube videos and that there are many interesting ones where people teach you stuff and he started watching them and there are lots of experts and during lockdown he really got into certain topics but he never said what kind of topics and I was like "okay are you watching videos about playing the ukulele or learning Chinese or about how to dispose a body ????" Then we started talking about football and I think he realized that I know a lot about it and then he was like "wow for a girl you know a lot... That's special" and I was like: is it 1922 🙄??? At one point our smalltalk was so basic that I thought okay "when will he ask me about my favourite colour or pet (blue and dogs btw) ?" that was worse that the date I had a few years ago with a man whose first question was "do you like board games?"

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
I’ve given birth 6 times
as an adult woman I’ve also had smear tests and the odd test for other health issues
not once have I ever thought of any fanny admin-it’s never entered my head (well ok maybe a quick wipe in the ladies with a baby wipe to freshen up)
not once has a midwife/nurse/doctor batted an eyelid about the amount of hair down there
i was that big with my last 3 babies I couldn’t see my feet let alone think about my fanny fur
if I thought for one second that any of these people standing at the bottom end,waiting to catch my baby-the most vulnerable I’d ever been in my life,where judging me on any part of my body,I think that would have affected me for the rest of my life
my midwife did mention with no6 that I have a ‘baggy cervix’ and it’s ‘because you’ve had lots of babies’
I feel I have to say sorry about that fact every single time I have a smear-the nurse always looks at me oddly and says they haven’t noticed
and if any fucker told me that my partner would ‘allow’ me some ‘new threads’ I think I would punch them-I buy my clothes-it’s not the 1950’s anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 24

CakeQueen

He really was scraping the barrel for ad content. I pity the marketing team that commissioned him at Dove. Imagine presenting that shower pic to other departments in your weekly marketing campaign round up.
I’d have loved to be in that meeting!
‘So another ad we’ve had this week was with FOD, here It is’, brings it up on the screen, and just silence.... complete silence. Until someone vomits in a bin

• Haha
  • Heart

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
MOD and child money maker spot - just seen her down in ramsgate, either she has piled on the lockdown pounds and she is wearing a very unflattering smock or she is pregnant (but didn’t he get the tubes knotted?!) mmmh

• Wow
  • Haha

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
As an ex midwife, I can promise anyone who is currently pregnant that we couldn't care less about how hairy you are. It's not going to stop your baby coming out. The only time we would shave is if going for section, and we'd only shave the top 'bikini line' bit, where the surgeon would need to cut.

• Heart

Bla bla bla yawn

I read MODs book (loaned from the library) I didn’t realise she was an insta mum at the time, I just liked the idea of a book written by a midwife and the real life birth stories. Im sure it was recommended on amazon. It became immediately obvious to me this wasn’t a book for a working class northerner - all the stories were very middle class. The one in particular that sticks with me was a story about a lady who shit all over the floor in hospital whilst shouting ‘I’m shitting!’ And her husband said ‘I know, darling’. (Darling is not a word in mine nor my husbands vocabulary).
The book was actually quite detrimental to my mental health as postnatally I felt I had let my baby down by not staying in bed for two weeks.. (still not sure how that is possible with the constant stream of family visitors, midwives, breastfeeding support, etc etc through the door?)

• Heart
  • Wow

Emmadale

VIP Member
Sad times....nearly 7 hours since somebody posted.

I keep hoping I’ll come on here and see I’m pages behind as he’s posted in my absence and I need to catch up on what dickwaddery he’s said this time.

Nearly 6 months ago to this date (burns night I believe!) we were posting every 30 seconds or more as we watched united as he dipped below the 1m! @Dogmuck was even breaking away from the Burns festivities to post from the loo if I recall!

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Thank God this ‘book’ wasn’t around when I had my first. I am a WOC and my parents live abroad. My husband and both his parents had demanding jobs with very long hours. Hubby was trying to establish himself and although MC, we were skint. As poor as church mice. A baby moon, spa days and a leather jacket were unreachable things that would never had occurred to me, and this book would have made me feel so awful.

As for ‘fanny admin’ that is every woman’s choice and the fact that she suggests it implies her preference and therefore judginess. There can’t be many things worse for labouring women than a judgey, prejudiced midwife.

Gah! Rant over!

• Heart

Cliqueypedia

Guys... I think he’s taken the shower one down! I just went on to see if he did say something about “daddy’s penis” and it’s not there anymore as of 36mins ago! 😱🤣

Clunge lives on!!!!

ETA: On no. I found it. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
This is the page I'm on:

She even came on the thread asking people not to talk about her kids school + address + her husband did a fuck you middle finger rant + her sister defended using the words "bullying and the worst of humankind + #be kind" . The icing on the cake is linking F&B paint but using a cheaper colour match service. :ROFLMAO:

"I think highlighting the sheer amount of information people know and can find about her children and family is a good thing, maybe then she will think twice about what she posts. From just her instagram I know, her name, her husband's name, all her children's names and middle names, her dog's name and breed, her sister's name, her two nephews' names, the village she lives in, the village her parent's live in, her house number, the name of her parents' house, the age of all her children (and school years), what her children look like, when their birthdays are, where they've been on holiday, some of the children's likes and dislikes. None of that is from 'stalking' that is simply from what she shares online. Not to mention the fact her children have fairly distinctive names. It also didn't take too much brainpower to work out where her children go to school. Like I have said, I would of course NEVER do anything with this information but sadly there are people in the world who would and I don't think these influencers always realise quite how much strangers know and can know about their children, families and lives!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23