Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
Makes sense that Clemmie could spend two weeks in bed after having a baby / babies as she sent her mum out in the middle of the night to get Calpol for her.
Par for course when Gaga thinks they are ‘The Other Royal Family’. 🙄

861896D5-106A-413D-AB16-8C46F4D2EE96.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Feeling very ghosted by him right now, not gonna lie. At what point do we accept that FOD is just not that into us? :cry::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Continuing on house reno inspo.... I have been following House Lust on Instagram (mod & fod take note, THIS is how you renovate a house). So far so good, liking what she's doing. But then she put up this monstrosity this morning so now I think I'm going to have to unfollow.... And all gifted of course.
Screenshot_20200723_164336.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Wonder how they’ll feel when they come to sell up and the new owners immediately remove everything they’ve installed, in order to return it to its proper, original, Victorian style?

And if the new owners had social media? Even better! “We’re renovating this poor house and removing the chavtastic tat fitted by the previous owners... our particular hate is this pink bathroom, with public toilet gender labelling on the floor, but the second kitchen, which was bizarrely referred to as a dressing room, will also be thrown out and burnt on a communal rubbish pile”....

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Soz been trying to write this for ages but people keep interrupting me!!!

Well! It’s not my area of expertise but, as we all know who Alice is then yes Clemmie could bring an action because this isn’t really defaming a pseudonym it’s defaming the known person behind that. The claimant has to prove that the words written were about them- that’s easily done, she’s admitted it was her and there’s millions of articles stating that Clemmie was Alice and she’s not disputed that, plus if she really needed to she could probs get Jack Munroe to triangulate where she was when the Alice stuff was written IP address etc 😜😂

However, for defamation it needs to be proved that the words were damaging to the Claimants reputation - THAT is gonna be a hard one to prove - please see exhibit 1a Your Honour the TV show “Fool around with my girlfriend”

Also for a statement to be defamatory it must tend to lower the claimant in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally. THAT again is gonna be tough to prove - Your Honour exhibit 1b,c,d-z in the exhibit bundle are various photographs of the Claimant in outfits including, festival sparkles, clumpy boots, frumpy frocks accompanied by cheap and nasty jewellery. Many of these were gifts, adverts and sponsored partnerships but were not disclosed.

Even if the words damage a person in the eyes of a section of society or the community, they are not defamatory unless they amount to a disparagement of the reputation in the eyes of right-thinking people generally. Your Honour, whilst we have a collection of character witnesses from Texas and London mumsnet, who all claim to “love Clemmie”, I dispute that these are “right-thinking” and in order to corroborate this fact I would like to call the following expert witnesses @Breakdance Badass @Pocahontas @FrannyGallops @heretoreaditall2019 @EddieBeds @rainbowlemon...the list is endless Your Honour

I rest my case 😜
Meanwhile, Clemmie’s frantically going through the Yellow Pages, looking for a lawyer called Dogmuck.

‘I don’t care how much she costs goddamnit, we need her on our side!’

• Haha
Haven’t read the book but just read the review and have marked it as ‘helpful’ in an effort to bump it up to the top of the review list so more people see it.

I feel outraged that a midwife is promoting such bullshit outdated views. I am currently pregnant with my second and have had lots of complications which have culminated in an extended hospital stay (middle of the night obs check doing wonders for my sleep right now!)

Fanny admin is out of the question for me as I can barely put my own socks on. Body positivity, especially when pregnant, is a tricky one and thanks to stupid societal pressure I’ve definitely felt like I should be doing something to neaten that area up. However I’ve made the conscious choice that I’ve got enough to worry about without that nonsense as well but I’ve still had to try very hard to not feel embarrassed or self conscious about the state of it during the various examinations I’ve had to have in the last few weeks.
The thought of being judged by any of the doctors or midwives about my lack of maintenance is horrifying. Likewise stretch marks and weight gain.

I hate the thought that some women might be made to feel judged about this at such a vulnerable time in their lives. There’s enough to worry about without also having to worry about what you look like/stuff you can’t change (and shouldn’t have to anyway)

Sorry for the rant. A midwife‘s role is be the voice of the woman she is caring for. To allow her to be heard and to support her at an incredibly vulnerable and scary time. Not to judge or undermine.

The influencer/#ad stuff winds me up, but to promote such bullshit so publicly when she is a midwife is just beyond comprehension.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cliqueypedia

4.5 hours since the last post on this thread.....

I think we are starting to say goodbye 😭
NEVER LET GO! THAT IS WHAT THEY WANTTT

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I have to admit I was one of those moronic pregnant women who bought that book 😟😔 it was one of the most boring and obvious books on pregnancy and birth I’d ever read and some crap in it about spa days and stuff I couldn’t ever afford just pissed me off
Ah mate, I don’t think it’s moronic for anyone to have bought her book, tbh. She’s supposedly an expert and trained professional in this, not just some run of the mill Instamama who thinks they’re now a superior being and earth mother just because they’ve managed give birth (eg I wouldn’t go to FOD for parenting advice just because he’s a dad. He’s no more or less of an expert than any other regular parent on the planet). Clemmie presumably studied at least 3 years and has dealt with numerous women’s pregnancies at work AND is a mother herself. You can reasonably expect better advice on your pregnancy than ‘buy yourself a good leather jacket and treat yourself to a spa day’. The fault lies with her, not with anyone who bought her book.

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Actually I don't miss his writing style.

Clemmie Hooper, then 23, had been living with her boyfriend for just six weeks when she found out she was pregnant.

Call me a bitch, (you'd be correct in your assumptions), but there is no way on this planet that Clemmie would have stayed with him if she hadn't got pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Ahhhh it’s ground hog day again Trolls.
Remember this time...errr a couple of months back when we were about to see the follower count drop to 960k then HACK HACKED gate? Well today is gonna be another of those rare days when our insta pal Sly, despite not posting for over 7 weeks and despite having a continuing decrease in following for the last two weeks, is gonna have an increase in followers 🤔🙄
I note many of his new followers are Russian so maybe yesterday’s report about Russian interference in UK elections extends to Sly too? Damn pesky Marxist hacking his Instagram and giving him followers! Maybe going forward his posts will state #vlAD #giftedbyvlad

I’m guessing Russia is where he gets his best moves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Why so much focus on the mum-to-be or new mother's appearance for crying out loud? Fanny admin, weight, tummies, skin care, wardrobe, packing a mirror in the hospital bag? I am so OVER women being constantly judged for what they look like and anyone who perpetuates this shit.

Those of you on here who are pregnant or new mums, please, please do not let this shallow woman make you feel bad or inadequate. It's such a special time and the best way to make the most of it is to do it YOUR way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25