Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smartie

Chatty Member
They shouldn't get anything under the self employed furlough scheme as they've both been paye in the last 3 years. My friend went se 2.5 years ago, but because she had 6 months of paye she got nothing.

Reactions: 3

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Soz been trying to write this for ages but people keep interrupting me!!!

Well! It’s not my area of expertise but, as we all know who Alice is then yes Clemmie could bring an action because this isn’t really defaming a pseudonym it’s defaming the known person behind that. The claimant has to prove that the words written were about them- that’s easily done, she’s admitted it was her and there’s millions of articles stating that Clemmie was Alice and she’s not disputed that, plus if she really needed to she could probs get Jack Munroe to triangulate where she was when the Alice stuff was written IP address etc 😜😂

However, for defamation it needs to be proved that the words were damaging to the Claimants reputation - THAT is gonna be a hard one to prove - please see exhibit 1a Your Honour the TV show “Fool around with my girlfriend”

Also for a statement to be defamatory it must tend to lower the claimant in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally. THAT again is gonna be tough to prove - Your Honour exhibit 1b,c,d-z in the exhibit bundle are various photographs of the Claimant in outfits including, festival sparkles, clumpy boots, frumpy frocks accompanied by cheap and nasty jewellery. Many of these were gifts, adverts and sponsored partnerships but were not disclosed.

Even if the words damage a person in the eyes of a section of society or the community, they are not defamatory unless they amount to a disparagement of the reputation in the eyes of right-thinking people generally. Your Honour, whilst we have a collection of character witnesses from Texas and London mumsnet, who all claim to “love Clemmie”, I dispute that these are “right-thinking” and in order to corroborate this fact I would like to call the following expert witnesses @Breakdance Badass @Pocahontas @FrannyGallops @heretoreaditall2019
@EddieBeds @rainbowlemon...the list is endless Your Honour

I rest my case 😜

Most of that went over my head but aww hun I can feel the luurve.

😭❤😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
I found an Instagrammer called Aja Barber. She’s a black woman, living in London, and did a post mentioning Clammie (but not by name) 11 November 2019. I think she has an interesting account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ginmonster

Recap of last thread:
FOD and whoever runs the House of Horrors account are still MIA after the BLM backlash

We have been laughing at some old pics / memories

Cash Carraway has apparently penned a play about her run-ins with ‘Alice’

Anyone else with anything to add to a thread recap, please feel free!
Unfollowed them after clemmies drama a year ago. What happens with blm?

• Wow
Reactions: 1