Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aboveallelse

I noticed the bathroom company called Soak have gone into bankruptcy recently. Called "wearesoak" on Instagram. They gifted many influencers entire suites for their renovations. Clearly their investment did not pay off. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Yes please. And yet I am torn because I genuinely think it’s brilliant he’s finally got the message that his over-privileged, tone deaf, child-exploiting gurning isn’t the greatest thing on Instagram. He has annoyed me intensely ever since I discovered he existed. I just want to keep the thread.

How long might he need to keep ads up for? It’s about nine months since everything but the oven chips and Grand Prix disappeared from under him.

And what is this? I disappear for a period of work madness and come back to find that instead of being a handful of deeply witty/insightful/salacious posts away from VIP glory, I have been demoted, and I can’t now work out how one progresses up the ladder of success. So sad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Imagine if they told staff at nursery! ‘We had to watch daddy have a shower while mummy took pictures’. Doesn’t sound great does it out of context!
I think it sounds worse with a bit of context: "We had to watch daddy have a shower while mummy took pictures... to put on the internet" :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

judsmum

Chatty Member
Maybe Ronan's lurking here. Could be any of us. Could be me. Who knows, life is a rollercoaster.
But what if Simon doesn’t post again? If we don’t see those golden haired children once more? Those 73 page long captions littered with mistakes? What if tomorrow never comes?

I’m brain dumping everything I can remember about Cash here:

She grew up in Penge. She says she was bullied badly at school.

She was in a punk/indie band (?)

As a young woman she won a writing award or wrote a play for the royal court or something.

Then she had an abusive partner/ran away did sex chat lines/soho peepshow.

Then she was in a refuge (possibly in Notting hill).

Then a man who claimed to be her saviour came along and she moved in with him, started writing a mummy blog with reviews/freebies etc - not sure if that was later claimed to have been a situationist art prank or something.

She wrote a blog about her vagina ‘falling out’ due to damage while giving birth.

She was up for a mumsnet blogger award and claims other women at the award show sniggered at her and avoided her because she was honest about the damage to her body and because they were jealous of her writing talent.

She deleted that blog ‘the comeback mum’ because she had been living a lie/it wasn’t the real her.

She wrote some political poetry. It wasn’t very good.

The second man, the saviour, had become abusive (also possibly gay?) and she escaped with her child.

She got another place in a refuge. The ceiling fell in.

She was given a council flat in Kent.

At some point she said she was an alcoholic and was now abstinent- when someone saw a bottle of wine in a photo of the fridge and pointed it out she got angry and defensive.

Some women claimed she had used their stories and pretended they were her own.

She goaded the child sellers and said anyone who took money from companies who donated money to the Tory party were also Tories. She listed companies. She gloated at how many people unfollowed her. She had postcards printed with ‘not a Tory’ and mailed them out to people who asked for them.

There was some to-do with an account called ‘the influencer trainer’ and possibly a WhatsApp group of instamums bitching about her.

People questioned why she had Waitrose branded food when she was claiming to be living in extreme poverty.

If she was talked about online anywhere she would get histrionic and claim people were driving her to suicide.

I don’t know what went down with her and Clemmie but I think they are as bad as each other.

I can’t wait for the play!
Don’t forget the time she claimed that someone had tweeted her saying ‘I know where you live’ and she became catatonic with rage stating her daughters life was in danger and they had had to leave the house in Kent to live in an hostel/refuge/underground bunker but it was proven no one had actually told her they knew where she lived and so she threatened suicide again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
I think he’s trying to crush us with quietness. I can just see him stroking his chin with smugness.
But while they’re been quiet we’ve:
- re-watched the awful dating thing she was in and remembered she is a mean girl
- found the deleted pics link and the gems of her in the delightful grenson boot
- dissected her awful book and found the not so favourable reviews
- found out about the Cash Carraway play and discussed her meanness in that debacle
- discovered some new reno pics

Staying quiet doesn’t help them!

• Haha
  • Heart

BingoWings

Chatty Member
They are now the laughing stock of Instagram - that will serve them right for taking advantage of vulnerable people all these years - Its called karma

Karma karma karma a man after midnight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Recap of last thread:
FOD and whoever runs the House of Horrors account are still MIA after the BLM backlash

We have been laughing at some old pics / memories

Cash Carraway has apparently penned a play about her run-ins with ‘Alice’

Anyone else with anything to add to a thread recap, please feel free!
Jeez, Cash clearly lives in the same fantasy world of exaggeration as our dear heart Jack Monroe! I mean yeah, Clemmie was/is a total bitch... by did she systematically try and ruin Cash’s life?? Really?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Can we be offended that they call us Karen? I mean isn’t that nameist? Poor old Karen probs isn’t even on Tattle. Imagine if you were called Karen and you were a proper insta hun and all these influencers were calling their arch nemesis Karen, you’d be super pissed off, especially as you’d been all over those “swipe ups” to ensure, white middle class influencer, got some more money. Might start a new movement for the Kazzers out there...#godblesskaren #bemorekaren #bekaren #karenshasfeelingstoohun #comejointattlekazzah
As an aside is Karen a name that depicts evil trolls? I notice Stacey Solomon uses it...I mean she’s called Stacey 😬 soz to any Stacey’s tuning in.
Can confirm. Texashun's name is Karen and she's very upset. Even deleted her profile a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Ok enough of our love troubles...here’s my Fod theory

Well I wish I’d have called this when I’d thought this was FODs MO!!!!!

So, I believe that FoD is trying to keep his “monthly average” in positives. He does this by getting hack hacked every time his monthly average looks like it’s heading into negatives. I was just waiting for the 3 big hack hack days to fall off his social blade to see what would happen. Obvs with such a big hack hack he had moved into mega positives for the first time in ages. He’d been down to -10,000 monthly followers earlier this year but he had a few bot purchases sudden surges in followers so on 19 June he was at -1920. Then he was hack hacked on 21 June and by 25 June his monthly average raised to + 960 it remained as a positive but was inching down by 28 June to + 840. Slys followers have continually dropped and I was praying those big hack hack numbers would fall off and then we’d see his monthly average back to negatives! But then today surprise surprise just as the hack hack numbers were gonna fall off, despite not posting for over a month he buys more bots has another surge in followers and so his monthly average is now +2430. I appear to have added my evidence back to front but I’ve also added a photo of Glen to break up the tedium of this post!!!
🤷‍♀️ Can someone help me out here...what is going on?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I could never understand why his account got so popular, I’ve always found him extremely thirsty and irritating!!

Loved MOD back in the gas and air blog days but after watching that fool around with your gf show she is like another person really to how she originally presented herself on gas and air. She had such a good angle going for herself as a midwife I can’t believe she blew it!
I always thought his selling point was “hapless dad who loves his family” and he appealed to women who wanted their partner to show the same level of affection. Throw in the accent that Darlene in Texas drools over (I’ve written about the accent thing enough times on tattle lol), photos of the twins, a life a few people wish they had, a fuck ton of bots and bam! Sheep aplenty!

At the end of the day, though, is all comes back to the fact that he’s a father and we are all pointless.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Surely a midwife more than anyone would know the importance of contraception?

That first baby was not an accident.
I’m not sure. I have know of a midwife who didn’t realise she was pregnant until the fourth month (that was another ‘accident’ as well). My own thoughts on it are why would anyone want to to tie themselves permanently to a clown like Simon Hooper ON PURPOSE? I think they both got what they deserved in that respect.

• Haha

Smellyoulater

I’m really hoping that they watched that provoking drama on BBC “the secrets she keeps” and it scared the shit out of them and made them realise their children are too vulnerable to be sold for chips and dressing kitchens and they have agreed its time to step back.
I’m sure I’m completely wrong but if I was them and saw that drama I would be petrified and it be a wake up call.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
That’s amazing.
Also baffles me that she’s legally safe if she just says very sarcastically that it’s DEFINITELY NO ONE REAL even though everyone knows it is.
Artistic licence, innit bbz?!

I don’t believe CC for a second, tbh. She’s a proven liar. I wasn’t on the Cash threads on here but are we really supposed to believe MOD set up the Alice account on here and another one somewhere else and messaged and hounded Cash everyday?!! Mod was too busy blowing smoke up her own arse on her own thread.

I’m not sticking up for MOD, but on the face of it, it looks like she joined Tattle to have a moan about Influencers who pissed her off (like we all do, except they’re generally not our real life friends). If there genuinely was a campaign against Cash, I want to see receipts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
She seemed so passionate about midwifery
She *was* passionate about midwifery. MoD said so herself 🤣 It shone through on her account, apparently.

Seriously though, it’s a real shame that she moved on from that. And I totally agree about the book thing. I was past that stage when her book came out, but everyone who had it said it was shite. And I think everyone involved in FOD’s is desperately trying to forget they were. Just imagine wading through a whole book of his word salady metaphors and hapless middle class dad anecdotes. It’s bad enough trying to make sense of his Instagram captions. I doubt anyone on here has read it or bought it, but if they have, let us know if was as terrible as I imagine it to be, won’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart