Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
A phrase that is often used on Tattle seems appropriate, Cash and Clemmie are two cheeks of the same arse. They are welcome to each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cliqueypedia

I went to scroll IG after reading this and have found Take That stuck in my head. Thanks a lot! They’re only marginally better than back when Roman Keating was mentioned (was that this thread....feels like ages ago!) 😂
FOD says it best... when FOD says nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Interesting, and good point. I wonder if there’s anyone legal here who may know. Oh, @Dogmuck woo Hoo ....
Soz been trying to write this for ages but people keep interrupting me!!!

Well! It’s not my area of expertise but, as we all know who Alice is then yes Clemmie could bring an action because this isn’t really defaming a pseudonym it’s defaming the known person behind that. The claimant has to prove that the words written were about them- that’s easily done, she’s admitted it was her and there’s millions of articles stating that Clemmie was Alice and she’s not disputed that, plus if she really needed to she could probs get Jack Munroe to triangulate where she was when the Alice stuff was written IP address etc 😜😂

However, for defamation it needs to be proved that the words were damaging to the Claimants reputation - THAT is gonna be a hard one to prove - please see exhibit 1a Your Honour the TV show “Fool around with my girlfriend”

Also for a statement to be defamatory it must tend to lower the claimant in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally. THAT again is gonna be tough to prove - Your Honour exhibit 1b,c,d-z in the exhibit bundle are various photographs of the Claimant in outfits including, festival sparkles, clumpy boots, frumpy frocks accompanied by cheap and nasty jewellery. Many of these were gifts, adverts and sponsored partnerships but were not disclosed.

Even if the words damage a person in the eyes of a section of society or the community, they are not defamatory unless they amount to a disparagement of the reputation in the eyes of right-thinking people generally. Your Honour, whilst we have a collection of character witnesses from Texas and London mumsnet, who all claim to “love Clemmie”, I dispute that these are “right-thinking” and in order to corroborate this fact I would like to call the following expert witnesses @Breakdance Badass @Pocahontas @FrannyGallops @heretoreaditall2019 @EddieBeds @rainbowlemon...the list is endless Your Honour

I rest my case 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I agree. We need each other. 😭 I'm almost 29 and still single. What am I going to spend my time doing if I don't have fod or tattle? I don't even have sex dreams properly- last night I just kissed a random guy on the cheek (this is after he saved my youngest sister. )

Plan B:
A knitting club
A painting club
Lego club?

On topic 961379.
What? Are we supposed to feel sorry for you that you’re almost 29 and single. Fuck off. I’d give my left leg to be 29 and single - Shit, try being 54, married and menopausal! Sort ya shit out, get yourself the rudest book in the world “first training” and get yourself a really good vibrator or just DIY! Trust me, it’s so much better than 25 years later 🤪😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart

Thedreamteam

I’m an ex student midwife, and for the life of me cannot even remember a single ‘fanny’ from all the births / examinations I performed or witnessed. Actually, that’s a lie. One of them was tattooed like a tigers face. But I still can’t remember if it was a furry tiger or not 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
To be fair, my fellow trolls, there’s much work to be done on lots of other SODSTER type folk on Instagram. This is why we had the evacuation team protocol put in place. In the event of FoD close down, we are all to meet in the foyer of the Jack Monroe thread where @Pocahontas will do a head count. Those of you who think this thread is full of funny af smart people will not believe the levels over there...
Jack Monroe is the Tattle gift that keeps on giving there’s new threads almost daily with the shit she gets up to. So give it a go, dip your toes in another social media car crash, there’s lots of “in” jokes but there’s always a good intro at the beginning of every thread so you can get on board fast.

I think the SODs are done, even if they wanted to come back their space has already been taken up by another 8billion beggy desperado parent/Reno bloggers with twins/triplets and some don’t even have kids and just do interiors cos they are actually good at it. Sly and Clam are the Richard and Judy of day time tv. They were ok at first, then they became annoying, then the world realised Richard was a shoplifter, they went off air...never came back really. They are not a national treasure and the SODs certainly aren’t. Their time is over, I’d like to think we had a hand in that 💪😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Sometimes I can see via the reaction notifications on my old posts that someone is working their way through previous MOD/FOD threads. If I notice they're on a mammoth catch-up sesh, I always feel like asking them if they need a break and offering some refreshments :LOL:

There have been a few in recent days, so if you've made it this far and are up to date now, well done! 👏 :D

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Recap of last thread:
FOD and whoever runs the House of Horrors account are still MIA after the BLM backlash

We have been laughing at some old pics / memories

Cash Carraway has apparently penned a play about her run-ins with ‘Alice’

Anyone else with anything to add to a thread recap, please feel free!

• Heart
  • Haha

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Oh gosh I can't imagine the stories they tell at nursery about what daddy made them do for likes 🤦
We went in for a ‘book look’ at school once, and my son had written (about a recent holiday) “We went on holiday. We went to the pub. We did gambling.” I was mortified- in reality we’d gone to Devon with friends, been on the beach most days, lovely walks, swimming, all the usual. There was a pub on our walk back from the beach and we stopped there a couple of times for one bloody drink as it had a lovely play area. The promenade had a 2p machine thingy and we stopped there once and gave them a pound each. His holiday summary made it sound like we’d sat in a pub for a week and gone to Gala Bingo 🤣🤣 God knows what he’d be like with some real amo!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Axatogrind

VIP Member
This review was on there yesterday, it seems to have gone today. I promise this isn't a photoshop job! :LOL:

SimonH.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Ooooo! Have a look at this! Seems like the ODs have been in touch with a brief! Legal reasons! Burning HAWT!

Notthefullshilling says in thread #34 that Alice is namechecked 😲

Anyone got a screenshot? The link now shows the Legal Reasons paragraph.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’ve just read that Huff Post blog....... WTAF? I have no words 😶
I couldn’t continue reading - never mind her being traumatised - I’m Fuxking traumatised! Im a bit queasy with that kind of detail...maybe it was the acrylics that did me in 🤷‍♀️

So I need to know this, my mate had a tough birth and split from arse to elbow and they stitched her up. It wasn’t until she couldn’t have a shit for a couple of weeks that she went to the doctors and they realised they had actually sown her arse hole up. They rushed her in to hospital and re mastered that pesky old shit hole. Sooooo please tell me why this woman just ended up with one hole...and does it say later that they undid her and stitched her back correctly because what she’s saying makes zero medical sense, unless she got a colostomy bag. You can’t have one hole where you Shit and bleed out of, you don’t just have a vagina that also carries your shit. Tell me please that in the end they sorted it out or else she’s talking through her arse hole! TIA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Jumperoo62

What were they like before? It’s such a nice contrast to that crazy wallpaper guest room.

I wouldn’t call the colour white. It’s not that clinical. I also want to say that Farrow and Ball have some truly bizarre names for their paint.
I think it’s called Elephant’s Breath or Bone.

House of Hoops could launch their own paint range. Imagine the names: Chunky Boot, Perfectly Good Bath, Drafty Pile Of Pricks, Pink Jumpsuit, Old Lady Rooms, Herringbone Clem and

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Huge congratulating in store to @Spoke on the thread title! 🎉💐 43 reactions, go on with your bad self.

When does the box office open for this play?
Congratulations @Spoke on your thread title win 🙌
Thanks 🙏🏼 for the thread as always @Pocahontas (will get you the “Thread-master” badge printed soon hun)

Unfollowed them after clemmies drama a year ago. What happens with blm?
Basically if you know about Clemmie drama then you’ll know she made racist comments about another influencer under her Alice pseudonym , so when BLM came to the forefront a few weeks ago, Simon posted the Black out Tuesday square but disabled comments. People have asked him why etc, he’s not responded he’s just remained silent - oh and he gain thousands of new bots followers, claiming he had been hacked (hacked) and the hackers gave him the new followers and deleted only negative comments. Hope this helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Recent (24 June 2020) Amazon one star book review from a lady called Zoe (I won't give her full name) makes for interesting reading
Woah, holy shit! Thanks for the heads up. What an excellent and thorough review highlighting the body shaming and sexist tone, with plenty of examples as evidence.

I think this will work as a direct link, definitely worth a read:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow