Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smellyoulater

But what if Simon doesn’t post again? If we don’t see those golden haired children once more? Those 73 page long captions littered with mistakes? What if tomorrow never comes?

Then my friend, our work here is done. Praise be.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Mustard

VIP Member
I love Ariel, when I lived in Israel many moons ago, it was very popular and shortened to Ari, which I also love.
An antique dealer friend of mine had an Italian Greyhound named Delilah...cute for a doggy! 🐶
I know both a male and female Artemis. I also went to school with a female Ariel.

• Heart

qwerty_79

Thing is, when we go into labour there’s no stopping that baby coming out, hairy fanny or not, we have no choice of showing the most intimate parts, but what really concerns me is that if women (and especially young women) think their lady garden is being judged every time they have to open their legs for medical reasons then they will avoid going for smear tests, something they do have the choice in. Clemmie is such a dick for even mentioning fanny admin, what sort of fucking messed up shit is that? Like when we are at out most vulnerable, legs akimbo, in pain, embarrassed or concerned and some privileged, part time, fame hungry, little shit adds another layer of crap on us. She should have been sacked for that! Honestly that woman is poison! 😤😒
Yes - and tbh any professional nurse or midwife wouldn’t give two hoots about it.
Sorry for the derail but I’m genuinely interested: I was told that if needed they’d shave it all. I couldn’t cope with the idea of it growing back so itchy so I did have “fanny admin” in my to do before giving birth (obviously was just called waxing in my to do!) Is that the advice in the uk? (I gave birth in another country).

Mustard

VIP Member
I’m really hoping that they watched that provoking drama on BBC “the secrets she keeps” and it scared the shit out of them and made them realise their children are too vulnerable to be sold for chips and dressing kitchens and they have agreed its time to step back.
I’m sure I’m completely wrong but if I was them and saw that drama I would be petrified and it be a wake up call.
He stopped posting way before that aired.

ExhaustedDad

If they are eligible for SEISS, it’s not a blank cheque. There are lots of caveats, and it is capped. I got it, but I’m solely self employed, I’m not sure how it works if you have another job via PAYE and are still working, which I think the OD’s are. I got 80% of 3 months profits, but some of my peers only got 30%.
I think they’re both directors of Gas and Air. I think it’s a limited company . They will get nothing . Correct me if I’m wrong.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Have you seen Raise the Red Lantern? There’s such competition among concubines - there’s the older, matronly one who bore the first children (but has authority), and then there’s the fun, young, pretty ones who always get the nicest clothes and food 😂
Hmm 🤔 does that make me the matronly, childbearing bore? 😒 Fk that I’m disbanding this bizarre love decahedron!

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Do you remember when she spilt that paint that smelled of piss all over the car?

The pissy smelling Valspar paint debacle is actually the funniest thing to happen to Instagrammers. I am still laughing at that. 😂
No when did this happen? 🤣