Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumperoo62

I can relate so much to this 😂 my parents live in a huge old farmhouse, which is a massive money pit. For at least 10 years, only one out of 3 showers worked, and we had to turn it on with a wrench...then one day the wrench fell off and put a hole in the bath, so we got used to have super speedy showers with a flannel plugging the hole to minimise leaking...

I can’t imagine moving into a recently renovated house and ripping everything out again, it’s just crazy!
I am so glad it’s not just us 😂

Reactions: 5

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
We tattlers were very recently effed and blinded at by Martha's husband @mrhappilyeverafter for discussing his wife Martha's happily ever after 🤣 soon the rest of the family drunk on free rum piled in to derail our discussions. Villagers called her out for deceiving her followers into believing she bought a dream country pile all while it's a rental!!!

Off to have a snoop x2

Whaaaaaat:

1594055328540.png

Another deactivated account?

Don't get the shame a home is a home but if you've lied about it all along guess it could burn.

Emmadale

VIP Member
I love how (I’m assuming) that ‘sorry not sorry’ was autocorrected to ‘sorry bot sorry’ 😂😂
😂😂😂 I swear to god I put sorry not sorry so it must have autocorrected!! How very relevant though!

Obvs happy for it to be used as a thread title though 😜

• Haha

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Soz been trying to write this for ages but people keep interrupting me!!!

Well! It’s not my area of expertise but, as we all know who Alice is then yes Clemmie could bring an action because this isn’t really defaming a pseudonym it’s defaming the known person behind that. The claimant has to prove that the words written were about them- that’s easily done, she’s admitted it was her and there’s millions of articles stating that Clemmie was Alice and she’s not disputed that, plus if she really needed to she could probs get Jack Munroe to triangulate where she was when the Alice stuff was written IP address etc 😜😂

However, for defamation it needs to be proved that the words were damaging to the Claimants reputation - THAT is gonna be a hard one to prove - please see exhibit 1a Your Honour the TV show “Fool around with my girlfriend”

Also for a statement to be defamatory it must tend to lower the claimant in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally. THAT again is gonna be tough to prove - Your Honour exhibit 1b,c,d-z in the exhibit bundle are various photographs of the Claimant in outfits including, festival sparkles, clumpy boots, frumpy frocks accompanied by cheap and nasty jewellery. Many of these were gifts, adverts and sponsored partnerships but were not disclosed.

Even if the words damage a person in the eyes of a section of society or the community, they are not defamatory unless they amount to a disparagement of the reputation in the eyes of right-thinking people generally. Your Honour, whilst we have a collection of character witnesses from Texas and London mumsnet, who all claim to “love Clemmie”, I dispute that these are “right-thinking” and in order to corroborate this fact I would like to call the following expert witnesses @Breakdance Badass @Pocahontas @FrannyGallops @heretoreaditall2019 @EddieBeds @rainbowlemon...the list is endless Your Honour

I rest my case 😜
@Dogmuck you are simply brilliant, I thank you immensely!

• Heart

Smartie

Chatty Member
I've had a good old hunt through IG for any hint of Salads second account but can't find it. I feel like it's the money at the end of the rainbow right now.....

• Haha
If he has finally fucked off, him and Clembot too, once and for all which will finally allow their daughters some privacy and freedom I’ll be impressed.

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
The wee Jackie threads are hysterical, she is the gift that keeps on giving. Obviously as she’s so “woke” she will never do a blooper like Glen. I can thoroughly recommend her threads, but be prepared for very late nights, early mornings and some utterly rank (alleged) food pics

• Haha
  • Sad

Libertine

VIP Member
A parody account of mummy influencers. If you search some of the earliest threads on Tattle is it discussed more or less in real time.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Susie - the racist -Verrill has changed her account to private and her thread is still going 🤷🏼‍♀️ (If you followed her at the point she changed her account, you can still see what she posts. I would guess if you don’t follower her and then try to, she would have to approve it if her account is private.
Ok, fair dos - I was just equating that to the Meldrum thread (which I had a quick glance at when I heard it had been shut down) - and there was this:
D34E6DD2-9815-4ED3-8F52-35CED815641B.jpeg

but then I see that there’s now a new thread, she is back on Instagram, but it is private so - basically, I have no idea!!! All just guesses on my part 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Bla bla bla yawn

Didn’t somebody post on here (a while ago) that they knew someone who worked at the same company as FOD, and perhaps he has been made redundant?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Jinger

Ditto I did a double take when I saw that thought it was a before Reno shot...

Bit random but did anyone watch Real Housewives of New York? The first series had a really creepy couple and the guy also called Simon reminds me of Sly..
🤣 yep Simon van Kempen!

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
Come to Jack Monroe, it’s very entertaining.
Latest is that she launched a tirade against David Walliams 😂 I’m no fan of his but she tweeted last night that he ghostwrites, uses coke, and charges £25 k to visit schools 😂
And it’s been picked up by the Mail Online.

• Haha
  • Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
What have I missed? Has there been some activity? What woman?

lol 😂 I’d be very surprised if even they’d read their own 🤣
A woman called @gillmurphyinteriors on Instagram has been posting pics of work she is doing in their house and tagging the House of Hooper account.