Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesycrackers

At the risk of sounding like a big snob.. when everyone says DLAM is loaded I don’t buy this at all. Look at the state of her front door. She might think she’s posh but she clearly does not have the cash.

Maybe

not sure Zoe you tell us?
Ha no just a long time lurker and finally registered an account.

Reactions: 4

Cariad

VIP Member
For some reason I'm now getting adverts for Grenson shoes (MODs kicks of choice ) on instagram!.....I've never even been on their website! 😳

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Dunno if that would really work. I watched a trailer for maybe sister wives- they tried to be oh it's all lovey dovey but the truth came out with regards to the laundry and washing machines area for real.
Have you seen Raise the Red Lantern? There’s such competition among concubines - there’s the older, matronly one who bore the first children (but has authority), and then there’s the fun, young, pretty ones who always get the nicest clothes and food 😂

• Haha

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Can you actually imagine being such an ego-driven narcissist that you want your (w)hole fanny adams story from child birth plastered all over the internet for people to dissect (soz)! Can we just lock all instamums in a room somewhere where only the strongest survive?! Could do with a cull.

So rude it starting on my birthday weekend / lockdown easing / visiting family / hubby’s holiday starting... I’m going to have to wait at least a fortnight to watch 😫 so pigging inconsiderate when I’ve been in my house for 4.5 months solid with a newborn that feeds round the clock 😂
Awww see if you can randomly find any time because I it is SO good. I’m just finishing up episode 7 and it’s so fantastically done! Episodes are only 20min and there is just 10 of them.

• Heart

Loobox

Continuing on house reno inspo.... I have been following House Lust on Instagram (mod & fod take note, THIS is how you renovate a house). So far so good, liking what she's doing. But then she put up this monstrosity this morning so now I think I'm going to have to unfollow.... And all gifted of course. View attachment 190406
[/QUOT

Just had a nosey on this page. Fearne Cotton is her friend, was at her wedding by the looks of it. Hardly just anyone doing a Reno. Sorry, not a Fearne Fan 🤷🏻‍♀️

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I’m brain dumping everything I can remember about Cash here:

She grew up in Penge. She says she was bullied badly at school.

She was in a punk/indie band (?)

As a young woman she won a writing award or wrote a play for the royal court or something.

Then she had an abusive partner/ran away did sex chat lines/soho peepshow.

Then she was in a refuge (possibly in Notting hill).

Then a man who claimed to be her saviour came along and she moved in with him, started writing a mummy blog with reviews/freebies etc - not sure if that was later claimed to have been a situationist art prank or something.

She wrote a blog about her vagina ‘falling out’ due to damage while giving birth.

She was up for a mumsnet blogger award and claims other women at the award show sniggered at her and avoided her because she was honest about the damage to her body and because they were jealous of her writing talent.

She deleted that blog ‘the comeback mum’ because she had been living a lie/it wasn’t the real her.

She wrote some political poetry. It wasn’t very good.

The second man, the saviour, had become abusive (also possibly gay?) and she escaped with her child.

She got another place in a refuge. The ceiling fell in.

She was given a council flat in Kent.

At some point she said she was an alcoholic and was now abstinent- when someone saw a bottle of wine in a photo of the fridge and pointed it out she got angry and defensive.

Some women claimed she had used their stories and pretended they were her own.

She goaded the child sellers and said anyone who took money from companies who donated money to the Tory party were also Tories. She listed companies. She gloated at how many people unfollowed her. She had postcards printed with ‘not a Tory’ and mailed them out to people who asked for them.

There was some to-do with an account called ‘the influencer trainer’ and possibly a WhatsApp group of instamums bitching about her.

People questioned why she had Waitrose branded food when she was claiming to be living in extreme poverty.

If she was talked about online anywhere she would get histrionic and claim people were driving her to suicide.

I don’t know what went down with her and Clemmie but I think they are as bad as each other.

I can’t wait for the play!
Thank you for that! Do you have any idea of what went down with her and Cookie Kibbles? I think MOD possible referenced that in the tweet exchange (or somewhere). I never followed her (as someone else pointed out) she was uber aggressive towards anyone who didn’t want to jump on whatever bandwagon she was currently riding so I was only vaguely aware of her at the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Oh no i haven't- I just saw the trailer now.

Sorry for ruining the harem idea. :(

Ha no it would probably be me 😂 and @Axatogrind would be the young fun new one on the scene with her genius photoshop skills. Tear 😭

Cor, where the jeffing hell is FOD, hey? Can’t believe we’re still allowed to go on 😂
Yea except now it's worse for me- I have no exams to study for and am allowed to piss about on tattle guilt free but FOD is missing. I read pages about that Martha woman, triplet sellers, Gi- it's all not the same. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha