Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
I like Cash, I believe her. I think this middle class group are responsible for more than we know
Were you around during her original Instagram time? If so, I struggle to understand how anyone can believe her. I do think she's a great writer though so really wanted to like her. The current incarnation appears nicer but she's got more to lose now.

But I do agree, I'm sure she's had a lot of shit thrown at her. I just don't think it was all from the clemster.

Reactions: 6

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
That's nice to hear- only the finest men will become captain of the USS Enterprise. 🥴

On topic: 961925 followers.

We can just make our own FOD right until the real one returns?!
Wilson! Not going to lie the scene where he floats away made me cry the last time I watched the movie.

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Thank you for that! Do you have any idea of what went down with her and Cookie Kibbles? I think MOD possible referenced that in the tweet exchange (or somewhere). I never followed her (as someone else pointed out) she was uber aggressive towards anyone who didn’t want to jump on whatever bandwagon she was currently riding so I was only vaguely aware of her at the time.
I have some story screenshots from September 2018 and it wasn’t just Clemmie who was on Cash’s radar. She also had issues with lizzieloveshealthy, ultimategirlgang, thefatfunnyone, life_with_ivycoco, rosierubynate and that_mummy_smile.

But of course only Clemmie has no public right of reply right now. 🤔

Some October 2018 story screenshots show Cash thought Cookie was behind The Influencer Trainer account. Cookie wasn’t, it was a nobody, but at some stage people seemed to also think Cash was behind the account and were outraged.

So. Much. Drama.

• Wow
  • Heart

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Oi, @Dogmuck can I get the full kit and caboodle... body lift, eye lift, boob lift? Promise I’ll be back to VIP soon?
Hun, you just need to buy £8700 of products and recruit 20 friends who also buy £8700 worth of products and you’re on that plane to Turkey with the rest of crew! Just hit me up with try money hun and it’s new face new place baby 🥰
[/QUOTE]
@Dogmuck my dream.....

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Give it a few months and we’ll all be waking up, looking at our reflections, pinching ourselves saying things like “Are you real? Am I alive? Is this happening? Has it all been a dream/nightmare.” 🤪
I was thinking more along the lines of The Matrix or Inception 😂

• Haha

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I have to admit I was one of those moronic pregnant women who bought that book 😟😔 it was one of the most boring and obvious books on pregnancy and birth I’d ever read and some crap in it about spa days and stuff I couldn’t ever afford just pissed me off
Not mornic! It is still a top search result for pregnancy on Amazon / Audible. If I didn't know about MOD I might have purchased too.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Actually I don't miss his writing style.

Clemmie Hooper, then 23, had been living with her boyfriend for just six weeks when she found out she was pregnant.

• Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This extremely prolonged period of absence is becoming quite unsettling! If the have "left" I would have thought they would deactivate the accounts? Very much begining to wonder if they have, as others have said, split up, or if (hopefully not) a member of the family is ill or perhaps even passed away. Surely this is now more than a "lie low" exercise, Sly has bounced right back before!

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Hell yes - I want to share that honorary thread title with you please!!! Got to get one under our belts before we go out with a whimper, not a bang ☹

Until if and when The FODz or even Clembot inch back on to the Instagram scene, the Jack Monroe threads are a a good distraction. The posters on it are genuinely funny, smart, thoughtful and really supportive. The only annoying thing about them is having to discuss the horror herself 😂😂
I went lurking earlier and was properly laughing out loud at some of the comments - genuinely really funny. JM really is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she? More so than FOD and that’s saying something!

ETA: I am nervous that when I jump back over there in a moment you’ll be on the next thread already! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart