Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Ages ago she bought paint. It split in the back of the Lexus or Mercedes car. Was then kindly #gifted more paint.

Fodder's used a steam cleaning thing and was pissed off in the garden.

She posted about the play room stinking. Not sure if it before or after the gifted paint.

Ooooh....did Ariel for a girl become popular because of little mermaid 🧜‍♀️?
It’s very sweet.
That's where I first heard it. I also remember watching the animated show on itv.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Justlurking1

Not been following this thread for a while now...has he gone for good I take it? I’m so happy never thought this day would come 😂
If they have to stay on Instagram in some capacity so they can ‘get their fix’, I hope it’s through the home account so no more children’s lives are exploited for financial gain 😊

Emmadale

VIP Member
This extremely prolonged period of absence is becoming quite unsettling! If the have "left" I would have thought they would deactivate the accounts? Very much begining to wonder if they have, as others have said, split up, or if (hopefully not) a member of the family is ill or perhaps even passed away. Surely this is now more than a "lie low" exercise, Sly has bounced right back before!
He’d probably post about a tragedy 🙄

Titfer

Chatty Member
Ah so it’s legit?

In other news someone just liked a post of mine from 2/12/2019 - that cant be classed as Grunkaing surely? That’s plain weird! 🤭
Wtf is gurkaing? This back to work malarkey has me way behind! Damn job...

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
I can't speak for anyone else but I love to see that some of my old posts still have a bit of life in them! :D

This one still gets a bit of love now and then! 😛 (Only reposting 'cos it's a bit quiet around these parts!)

View attachment 175018
Only thing you could have done different is change the original C to an A....but cunt works so that’s fine too 😂

• Haha

SansaStark

So Mrs Meldrum is back on insta but with a private account. She took a month off. Wondering if FOD is planning something similar? 🧐 Would love more intel on what’s happening in Thanet @Spiesandliea 😂

• Wow

CakeQueen

I can't speak for anyone else but I love to see that some of my old posts still have a bit of life in them! :D

This one still gets a bit of love now and then! 😛 (Only reposting 'cos it's a bit quiet around these parts!)

View attachment 175018
I had a very hearty chuckle at this one when I came across it on my mammoth trek through!

Haha! I have been looking at earlier threads BA (before Alicegate) and sometimes i want to hit the like button but then I remember they are over a year old 😂
I kept wanting to reply to posts and then remembered they were from about a month ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Soz i can't tell the difference either, but omg Martha's drama over the rental is legit worth reading!

I bow down to the wisdom of trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Missed you @CakeQueen !
Although, to be honest - you’ve probably gathered on your massive catch up (Grunka) that YOU haven’t missed anything apart from some genius album covers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
haha I’m sorry I feel like a right idiot for asking! I wasn’t a member here when it happened, only heard a mix of things from twitter and Instagram. But yeah, she’s a royal turd from what I’ve read so far. imagine watching that all unfold then rocking up to the hospital to find out she’s delivering your baby... yikes:LOL:
Tea!!!

I didn't know private accounts were off-limits here. Makes sense I guess.

Thanks for all the love about the album cover. I might already have an idea for the next one, something from the 80s maybe 😛
Oh, don’t take my word for it - I thought they were, but it looks like Meldrum’s threads have reopened and her insta is now private, so who knows?

Someone from here needs to start following FOD, stat!

Eagerly awaiting the next album cover! 😂

• Heart

SansaStark

I know most of us unfollowed him or were never following him in the first place but I hope we're covered for screenshot purposes if he does set himself to private? :oops:
Are we allowed to post shots from private accounts here?

• Wow