Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Oh I just remembered something else about her. She said in one blog or insta post before she deleted everything that she was in hospital for a long time as a child or teen. I *think* she had to have curvature of the spine corrected and was in a body cast for ages.

Again, this is from very hazy memories so some details could be wrong.

And here’s something she wrote about the gay saviour guy and time she was writing the typical mummy blog:https://dogsection.org/wife-tourist/

Reactions: 4

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Dunno if that would really work. I watched a trailer for maybe sister wives- they tried to be oh it's all lovey dovey but the truth came out with regards to the laundry and washing machines area for real.

• Haha

Jumperoo62

Ditto I did a double take when I saw that thought it was a before Reno shot...

Bit random but did anyone watch Real Housewives of New York? The first series had a really creepy couple and the guy also called Simon reminds me of Sly..
OMG yes! He was double creepy - so contrived.. and super supportive/not supportive. He was really icky.

Cheesycrackers

What’s the story with glemmy and Zoe? Are they still beat mates now they live near each other or had that friendship gone?

This will allow Gimmie to play the victim beautifully. A play written about her. More bullying.. Reckon there will be an interview before too long.. Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking?!?

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I've had a good old hunt through IG for any hint of Salads second account but can't find it. I feel like it's the money at the end of the rainbow right now.....
I’d love to believe that @Smartie but I think we need a good few weeks of his huns not asking if “they” are ok before they can really disappear into oblivion. Fingers crossed the faux love dries up soon 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3

Boredofthem

Ok long post warning 🤣
I feel that Cash has encountered significant difficulties, maybe she hasn’t always made the best choices. Maybe she’s so used to fighting she perceives every minor criticism as an attack? Although after reading her book she does seem ready to argue with everyone 🤣 also I despise the middle class insta clique so maybe that’s why I have this opinion

Spoke

VIP Member
Got rid of her grown out roots it appears. Personally I don’t like pink hair.
I don’t mind pink hair but that shade isn’t nice. I preferred the pastel pink, just needed the roots sorted out.