Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to understand when she became so intolerable as I really used to like her account in the old, old house - before the youngest was born. Anyway I remember a long time ago during love island, she was quite unkind about Megan, one of the contestants on stories - Sophie Gradon had literally just taken her life and maybe she should ease up on these very young girls that we only see tiny edits about. This was my message and her short, unemotional, zero empathy response - I think she is just a very mean person on the inside and she displayed this false, sweet butter wouldn’t melt image that is very false

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well that was all interesting, clearly as someone else said they had a few too many #kindlygifted gins last night! There will be a lot of sore heads from Martha’s 12 friends and family this morning....hi crew 👋🏼 still ready to have a decent conversation with you about the Happily Ever After sham instead of your pathetic attempts at trolling ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw she addressed the weird playroom this morning. I personally wouldn’t let my kids up there my 6 year old is so clumsy he’d fall over the edge and my 4 year old is a dare devil and would try and jump it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I said previously it was fair play of Martha to come onto Tattle directly and not rant on her stories about the site. However, I was expecting some form of acknowledgment of last nights events from her this morning. A reposting of the we’ve moved photo perhaps with the starting words ‘it has been brought to my attention that....’
No Martha, you cannot tell your audience to move on from your account and to take responsibility of themselves when you’re not doing the same. And yes you may think what has renting or buying got to do with your followers- but it is these ‘Very’ people swiping up and building your engagement that allows you to live in your chosen public lifestyle. Perhaps next time you post a swipe up for Very you acknowledge that it’s best to buy out right and only if you can afford it and not allow a credit plan. I do appreciate you're not a financier and cannot offer advice. Perhaps you should liaise with the brands you choose to work with as how to word this in the future? And yes the ladder was acknowledged. Was that from DMs or because the family all read it on here?

• Heart
Last night was truly cringeworthy with all the “new members” popping up on here and the
“ I’m not Josh have another guess” comment.
If you want to have an income that is generated from exposing your daily family life on social media, be prepared to answer questions about it without having a strop!

Reactions: 10
The playroom isn't really a playroom though is it? In one of her first stories of the new house she was sitting watching the t.v. in that room with the obligatory glass of wine. The walls opposite and at a right angle to the ikea sofa are completely fitted with somewhat dated built in office furniture, the room was clearly a home office in it's previous incarnation. My first thought on seeing it was "well she will be ripping that out or Farrow and Balling that quick smart", the room really isn't her aesthetic at all. To give Martha her due she does have a great eye for interiors, she is going to have to make a lot of compromises in this house and implement some crafty camera work to make sure her 'audience' don't see the parts that really aren't her style but she can't change.

Also sneaky passive aggressive reference to the (capped and therefore perfectly safe) well in the play office as well as the stupidly unsafe mezzanine.

Last edited:
“Lots of DMs about the safety of the playroom..”

It wasn’t DMs though was it, it was Tattle. As you don’t accept DMs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could address it all so easily by putting up a post explaining that they are renting / long term thinking of building. They could cover what they are / aren’t allowed to do in a rental which would actually be interesting. But the fact they aren’t suggests they do think that it is something to hide and they want to portray that they own the place.

Also I can't believe Tiggy hasn't tried to go up the mezzanine ladder yet. She's three? I've had three year olds myself and also worked with that age group for many years and either Tiggy is not very adventurous or Martha is telling fibs.

Reactions: 2
She could address it all so easily by putting up a post explaining that they are renting / long term thinking of building. They could cover what they are / aren’t allowed to do in a rental which would actually be interesting. But the fact they aren’t suggests they do think that it is something to hide and they want to portray that they own the place.
I doubt she will, as her whole “shocked at people thought they had bought” attitude is ridiculous and she knows it is.
It will open up a lot of comments where it will be clear she lead people to believe this and I think it will unearth a lot of people realising how disingenuous she is. I think a lot will realise how much of what she posts is smoke and mirrors, that it has been become less of a “mummy/interiors” account and more like a ad/gifted account. I wonder how open she has been with the brands that work with her as well. It’s absolutely nothing that warrants hiding but she seems to think it is and acted accordingly. I think people will turn away, the whole secrecy of the move was very strange (when you choose share all of your life on Instagram) and you can see people’s comments think the same.....add coming clean to it and it just paints her actions in a bit of an untrustworthy, shady light.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she can say she didn’t lead people to believe they bought the house, and that they came to that conclusion themselves?! She’s owned all her other houses, she didn’t say this new one was a rental - why on Earth WOULDN’T people think they’d bought it?!
I’m also a bit gobsmacked at her comment about people not having to buy from her ads, etc, if they can’t afford to - surely the WHOLE POINT in her advertising products or doing swipe ups is so that people buy them?! Literally there is no other reason for them, other than to encourage people to buy. Yes, maybe people should be able to decide not to spend if money is tight, but Martha (and all the other influencers!) know full well that lots of the time that doesn’t happen, and people buy things they can’t afford and don’t need because it’s been advertised to them!?

Wow I missed all of this!

I can’t say I’m surprised by her responses though - she’s struck me as very ‘mean girl’ for a while now.

Over 50k followers and she’s claiming she just shares stuff and isn’t making people buy anything. So irresponsible!

• Haha
She doesn’t care, some flippant remark about people taking responsibility for themselves and “we are all adults” shows all she cares about is lining her own pocket.
She is one of the most shadiest instagrammers when if comes to declaring previously gifted items (she doesn’t probably because she would have to tag everything in most photos, rugs, clothes, kids toys, garden furniture, prints, mirrors as gifted or a paid collab and it would look terrible). Take the last photo of new house patio which the previously gifted garden furniture from very - she still has a paid partnership with them, only replies to people on her post when they asked where it’s from in a vain hope to line her pockets - people asking could be new followers and have no idea she has been given that stuff initially - she has a responsibility given she is an “influencer” - I suggest she takes a look at the definition of that in the dictionary before she makes such crass comments again about “sharing stuff” - you can’t plead ignorance this time Martha, people have had enough.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on this thread now absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 all her drunk fam coming on last night....poor martha....quick have another baby or get that cat quick to distract from Rentgate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just catching up on this thread now absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 all her drunk fam coming on last night....poor martha....quick have another baby or get that cat quick to distract from Rentgate 🤣🤣🤣
I thought when they got the bigger house a new baby will be next...

• Haha
Oh look she’s sharing other peoples pages - didn’t someone mention previously that she never interacts with other pages/shares anyone? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The playroom isn't really a playroom though is it? In one of her first stories of the new house she was sitting watching the t.v. in that room with the obligatory glass of wine. The walls opposite and at a right angle to the ikea sofa are completely fitted with somewhat dated built in office furniture, the room was clearly a home office in it's previous incarnation. My first thought on seeing it was "well she will be ripping that out or Farrow and Balling that quick smart", the room really isn't her aesthetic at all. To give Martha her due she does have a great eye for interiors, she is going to have to make a lot of compromises in this house and implement some crafty camera work to make sure her 'audience' don't see the parts that really aren't her style but she can't change.

Also sneaky passive aggressive reference to the (capped and therefore perfectly safe) well in the play office as well as the stupidly unsafe mezzanine.
I really don’t like the new house 🤷🏻‍♀️ It looks really cold, grubby and lifeless, clearly needs a lot doing to it - very far from the lovely cosy family home like she had previously. Her furniture looks really odd in it as well. The garden looks beautiful however, but I wouldn’t compromise for a house like that.

I really don’t like the new house 🤷🏻‍♀️ It looks really cold, grubby and lifeless, clearly needs a lot doing to it - very far from the lovely cosy family home like she had previously. Her furniture looks really odd in it as well. The garden looks beautiful however, but I wouldn’t compromise for a house like that.
Agree. Think she does have nice taste but think the house internally looks really cold and dated. Will need a lot of £££ spent on it to get it looking perfect although clearly does have a lot of potential!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.