MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The local mum gang are still treating them like royalty. I can't work it out.
oh god, is it bad I actually feel quite sorry for them... Like I imagine you'd have to be quite a small town soul to find anything about that family aspirational, *especially* now?

Also I'm probs 20 pages too late, I've loved reading the thread and catching up during my many many late night wees, but read that pink thread article and it struck me how...really sad and pointless my life would feel if I pursued the ~you can have it all expensive wallpaper AND kids AND be cool~ narrative?

This is probs hypocritical because I'm not a buddhist monk I obvs do want for things and am a snob about a lot of things myself so may ye without sin caste the first stone nd all that. But what struck me reading her interview is...the pursuit of stuff for stuff's sake? The wallpaper because it's been seen in this hotel's loos / is £140 a roll / their friends will pose in front of it and put it on insta, like items aren't valued on their own merit or utility it's just super status orientated - like being at school?! It seems super unhealthy and not a very 'present' way of living, like constantly yearning for the next hype item to outshine everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
oh god, is it bad I actually feel quite sorry for them... Like I imagine you'd have to be quite a small town soul to find anything about that family aspirational, *especially* now?

Also I'm probs 20 pages too late, I've loved reading the thread and catching up during my many many late night wees, but read that pink thread article and it struck me how...really sad and pointless my life would feel if I pursued the ~you can have it all expensive wallpaper AND kids AND be cool~ narrative?

This is probs hypocritical because I'm not a buddhist monk I obvs do want for things and am a snob about a lot of things myself so may ye without sin caste the first stone nd all that. But what struck me reading her interview is...the pursuit of stuff for stuff's sake? The wallpaper because it's been seen in this hotel's loos / is £140 a roll / their friends will pose in front of it and put it on insta, like items aren't valued on their own merit or utility it's just super status orientated - like being at school?! It seems super unhealthy and not a very 'present' way of living, like constantly yearning for the next hype item to outshine everyone else.
You aren’t a Buddhist monk?? I’ve been fooled!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂
I always take it like: ‘I’ve had enough!’ or ‘No more!’

Fully expect to be wrong though! I’m SO not down with the kids. Hopefully a young whippersnapper like @rainbowlemon will correct me 😂

PS Thanks babe

ETA: Right - I’ve Googled it - it means ‘No good’ or a strong ‘NO’ to represent a strong disapproval, dislike, refusal, or prohibition.
So I was completely wrong, but I’m still gonna use it for ‘I’ve had enough!’ (That’s how I feel most days in ‘lockdown’ anyhow)
Look everyone at the dedication that went into finding this out for me, especially as ive just realised I could have just googled it myself! 🙄 anyhoo this surely deserves a thread title AND shes a disney princess ffs! 😄

Can’t beat this one
ITS Glen!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean, yes. Everyone morning I wake up just like this:

shes a disney princess ffs! 😄
If we’re going down the memory lane, one of my favourite / satisfying moment in my catch up reads of the thread after joining tattle was when it was confirmed that ‘Alice’ was banned, and then a few days later, ‘Leopardprintvans’ was banned.

I’m probably going to get told off for this, if so I hold my hands up high.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha, I wouldn’t want to admit to buying OK. Read in the hairdressers maybe, but not pay for it. She is the Thanet Massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

If we’re going down the memory lane, one of my favourite / satisfying moment in my catch up reads of the thread after joining tattle was when it was confirmed that ‘Alice’ was banned, and then a few days later, ‘Leopardprintvans’ was banned.

That always got me. Tattle was such a cesspit that Alice couldn’t help but come back and make another account even after she was banned 😂
They’re both still reading here and if they ever say anything to the contrary, they’re big fat liars. On the other hand, if they’re not coming back to IG, they should rejoin Tattle and give us an insight into some of the other influencers. Mod knows the ropes already and we’re here waiting for you...
On another note, I can’t see FOD coming back back from this one. He’s going to get destroyed in the comments whatever he posts and no brand will ever want to be associated with them ever again. If he’s really just doin’ it for the lolz, he should deleted his account and start again with a new, private one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I completely agree! I can’t see a way back for him - he still has his 964(?) k followers, which may be the ultimate temptation (as the bigger the platform, the larger the reach for advertisers)...

But like you say - their name is currently stink on stink, and definitely for the next year. Their brand is synonymous with racism! As soon as he posts anything, like you say - he’ll be slaughtered in the comments. And he gets any ads? Whoah - whoever chooses to advertise with them will be equally asked to justify their association.

I feel like if he was going to delete, he would have done so by now. I’m not sure what he’s waiting for, but it must be something (another influencer disaster, takes the shine off him?). Or maybe they are formulating some sort of apology statement/IGTV/interview. They have legions of “fans” and apparently all sorts of time to delete comments.

With that said, I shall add my own comments re: this thread if we get deleted. I joined Tattle because the SOD’s and I don’t post on other influencers because this group is so much fun. Maybe we’ll just have to create a Babysitters Club thread over in TV&Film when it premiers in a couple weeks ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like if he was going to delete, he would have done so by now. I’m not sure what he’s waiting for, but it must be something (another influencer disaster, takes the shine off him?). Or maybe they are formulating some sort of apology statement/IGTV/interview. They have legions of “fans” and apparently all sorts of time to delete comments.

With that said, I shall add my own comments re: this thread if we get deleted. I joined Tattle because the SOD’s and I don’t post on other influencers because this group is so much fun. Maybe we’ll just have to create a Babysitters Club thread over in TV&Film when it premiers in a couple weeks ;)
Oh yeaaaaaahhhh!
I forgot about BSC!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I wonder if they ever thought they would get an ITVBe show of their own, she seemed to constantly be comparing to TOWIE etc...

Also love how alien the idea of conscious consumerism is to her? Like yeah a lot of us actively avoid brands we morally disagree with & even boycott certain media outlets because we disagree with their PoV? It's really not that difficult, admittedly I pay for things with my own money I imagine beggars can't be choosers.... 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the longest he’s gone without a peep, isn’t it?
Yes. The twins must be confused. How do they feel? Sad that they are suddenly unemployed? Happy about their unexpected non-ending vacation? Will they even recognize their dad without a phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would guess they almost certainly had talks about a TV show as part of brand expansion strategy to reach a new audience.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they ever thought they would get an ITVBe show of their own, she seemed to constantly be comparing to TOWIE etc...

Also love how alien the idea of conscious consumerism is to her? Like yeah a lot of us actively avoid brands we morally disagree with & even boycott certain media outlets because we disagree with their PoV? It's really not that difficult, admittedly I pay for things with my own money I imagine beggars can't be choosers.... 🙃
Exactly - it’s a big world out there and we can pick and choose who we buy from - ‘curate’ our purchasing lists, if you will - and actively refuse to buy from a certain merchant and ignore certain publications / media channels!

But - woo - maybe you’re right. Oh my god, what if Clembot’s big comeback is some sort of godawful Peter Andre type thing - a fly on the wall view of the family combined with interiors? 😂

They’d get viewers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes. The twins must be confused. How do they feel? Sad that they are suddenly unemployed? Happy about their unexpected non-ending vacation? Will they even recognize their dad without a phone?
Can influencers’ children be furloughed?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ha, I wouldn’t want to admit to buying OK. Read in the hairdressers maybe, but not pay for it. She is the Thanet Massive.
When I was little my mama would buy me disney and me. I went through a comic book phase at 15-16 but rarely buy magazines now. Would be tempted by the fancy home one but you can always read it online anyway.

p.s I love the word whippersnapper! But I rarely use that emoji!

Exactly - it’s a big world out there and we can pick and choose who we buy from - ‘curate’ our purchasing lists, if you will - and actively refuse to buy from a certain merchant and ignore certain publications / media channels!

But - woo - maybe you’re right. Oh my god, what if Clembot’s big comeback is some sort of godawful Peter Andre type thing - a fly on the wall view of the family combined with interiors? 😂

They’d get viewers.
I think she could do a documentary- maybe as a follow up for mother's on the edge with Louis Theroux.

I hope they made the transition slow and gradual. Maybe film/ photos in the mornings only for the first week and then on alternating days. Then every third etc.

Maybe Pablo could finally start earning his keep. Just need to start with outfits, on the beach, in the car.

" One thing we did three years ago was, we parlayed @dogsofinstagram into another project, called Lucy & Co. It’s our ecommerce boutique, a dog apparel and accessories brand. We launched in August 2014, and I think we had about a million @dogsofinstagram followers when we started. "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.