MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet he's over on tik tok (a year too late) building his following...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was little my mama would buy me disney and me. I went through a comic book phase at 15-16 but rarely buy magazines now. Would be tempted by the fancy home one but you can always read it online anyway.

p.s I love the word whippersnapper! But I rarely use that emoji!

I think she could do a documentary- maybe as a follow up for mother's on the edge with Louis Theroux.

I hope they made the transition slow and gradual. Maybe film/ photos in the mornings only for the first week and then on alternating days. Then every third etc.

Maybe Pablo could finally start earning his keep. Just need to start with outfits, on the beach, in the car.

" One thing we did three years ago was, we parlayed @dogsofinstagram into another project, called Lucy & Co. It’s our ecommerce boutique, a dog apparel and accessories brand. We launched in August 2014, and I think we had about a million @dogsofinstagram followers when we started. "
I can’t out myself too much here since we know the SOD’s are reading, but the whole dog insta thing is hilarious to my husband and I. We have a dog account, it may have gone viral once or twice. The dogs have waaaay more followers than I do!

Sly, this is your next move! Make Pablo earn his kibble!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t out myself too much here since we know the SOD’s are reading, but the whole dog insta thing is hilarious to my husband and I. We have a dog account, it may have gone viral once or twice. The dogs have waaaay more followers than I do!

Sly, this is your next move! Make Pablo earn his kibble!!
Aw. Are you able to say what kind of dog?

is it cuter than Pablo? 😳

Reactions: 5
I only follow this thread and PTWM, she is a nause too, another car crash waiting to happen.

Reactions: 3
From the Mother of all adventures thread i just found out that she's actually related to criminals- as in a real family gang with drug dealing. 🥴

My sister sent me this- this morning on insta. The ODs should get a cat too. Tap into both markets.

1592676975982.png

Taking bets for him possibly posting tomorrow:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I DM’d you :)

For anyone else interested they’re doodles of some sort. They’re means 2, btw. The younger one is my pic here! And yeah, I think BOTH are way cuter than Pablo. At least one sleeps in our room, if not both, every night so not dogs locked in cars for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean, yes. Everyone morning I wake up just like this:

If we’re going down the memory lane, one of my favourite / satisfying moment in my catch up reads of the thread after joining tattle was when it was confirmed that ‘Alice’ was banned, and then a few days later, ‘Leopardprintvans’ was banned.

I’m probably going to get told off for this, if so I hold my hands up high.
I see the mod says ‘multiple accounts’! Are we sure we found all the MoD posts? Is she still at it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the Mother of all adventures thread i just found out that she's actually related to criminals- as in a real family gang with drug dealing. 🥴

My sister sent me this- this morning on insta. The ODs should get a cat too. Tap into both markets.

View attachment 158947

Taking bets for him possibly posting tomorrow:
I can’t believe he wouldn’t take the opportunity to post tomorrow - a day he can genuinely dedicate all to himself and get the huns to stroke his ego

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I DM’d you :)

For anyone else interested they’re doodles of some sort. They’re means 2, btw. The younger one is my pic here! And yeah, I think BOTH are way cuter than Pablo. At least one sleeps in our room, if not both, every night so not dogs locked in cars for us.
Oh my insta is also my dogs! Interested to know what yours are? 🐩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It will take every ounce of strength to not even post a story!! I’m thinking bike ride treat to reflect on life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been dipping in and out recently and feel so proud Glen took off, my best ever typo 💃🏼
Effing dlam has blocked me cos I asked on the preloved sales page about what happens to the money if the items are gifted. I’m irrationally pissed off

Someone else asked the same question and it’s mysteriously disappeared

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
100% going to post on father's day. he's had weeks to plot it. it's going to be shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I can’t beat the incredible title efforts on this thread so far, but here’s my attempt for “highly commended” with @Pocahontas 🤣🤣🤣

18 days and counting staring into his Insta’ abyss
Looks like FOD’s the final victim of Glen’s midwife crisis

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been dipping in and out recently and feel so proud Glen took off, my best ever typo 💃🏼
Effing dlam has blocked me cos I asked on the preloved sales page about what happens to the money if the items are gifted. I’m irrationally pissed off

Someone else asked the same question and it’s mysteriously disappeared
DLAM is f*cking pond scum. Selling gifted clothes for a profit then making a token donation to support black-owned businesses to ensure she’s ticked the diversity box. Absolute cretin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
DLAM is f*cking pond scum. Selling gifted clothes for a profit then making a token donation to support black-owned businesses to ensure she’s ticked the diversity box. Absolute cretin.
Wait wtf - isn't the pink jumpsuit the £300 number she's been flogging to her audience of new mums? She doesn't even like it enough to keep it herself?! looool the cheek of these lot!

edit: no, it's a similar looking pink jumpsuit with half the RRP of £150 https://kitristudio.com/products/mika-pink-tailored-short-sleeve-jumpsuit?variant=16533312503859

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.