MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree! When I saw her stories I was like WTF 🤢
And the @ preloveddesignersale Instagram page has said that ‘a percentage’ of the proceeds will be going to charity. So that could be like 5%. Such bad taste for a wealthy woman to sell her old tit for profit at a time when thousands are out of work. What’s the betting she’s struck a deal with the site, therefore not declaring it as an #ad.
Anyhoo, I don’t wanna detail this thread by talking about DLAM sooooo...

That FOD bloke’s a bit of a wanker, isn’t he? 🥳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He’s got to be making a come back cos why else is he buying more bleeping followers! Social blade is showing he’s lost 52 followers in the last 24 hours. I checked earlier today and he was over 100 down (which is bull tit) in the last 24 hours! The desperate twit is coming back 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New thread title idea:
MOD & FOD #34 can’t pay (on Father’s Day), we’ll (finally) take it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was singing this to myself while cooking earlier -

‘hey now, hey now - don’t dream it’s over, hey now, hey now, when the world comes in’ etc. and dedicating it to Foddy X

I’m nice like that 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we can safely say that if he doesn’t post on Father’s Day, it’s over
He will. He’ll think he’s safe because it’s about men and he is (allegedly) a man so he won’t make the pesky feminists angry again. Maybe he’ll do a post with a token black dad friend. Either way, he will be fucked, even his hun army can’t save him now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He will. He’ll think he’s safe because it’s about men and he is (allegedly) a man so he won’t make the pesky feminists angry again. Maybe he’ll do a post with a token black dad friend. Either way, he will be fucked, even his hun army can’t save him now
Allegedly a man 😂😂😂

Harks me back to the recent thread title ‘Got corona but no boner’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If FOD were to ever decide to leave instagram, I don't think he'd do it without a long and rambling pre-prepared "retirement" speech.

Just imagine the fun we'd have with that! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the @ preloveddesignersale Instagram page has said that ‘a percentage’ of the proceeds will be going to charity. So that could be like 5%. Such bad taste for a wealthy woman to sell her old tit for profit at a time when thousands are out of work. What’s the betting she’s struck a deal with the site, therefore not declaring it as an #ad.
Anyhoo, I don’t wanna detail this thread by talking about DLAM sooooo...

That FOD bloke’s a bit of a wanker, isn’t he? 🥳
The percentage thing makes me think of this tweet I saw earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My money is on a Father’s Day Post tomorrow lamenting the time he’s missed with his kids because of Insta and announcing retirement. 💥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was singing this to myself while cooking earlier -

‘hey now, hey now - don’t dream it’s over, hey now, hey now, when the world comes in’ etc. and dedicating it to Foddy X

I’m nice like that 🥰
Oh Lordy, crowded house...hadn’t thought about that song for ages...I loved it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FoD has spent the last fortnight cycling round the Medway looking for a black person willing to have their photo taken with him and pretend to be his friend. He’s offering a pineapple lamp, a bottle of pretend craft beer from Waitrose and a Burton jean for any taker.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
FoD has spent the last fortnight cycling round the Medway looking for a black person willing to have their photo taken with him and pretend to be his friend. He’s offering a pineapple lamp, a bottle of pretend craft beer from Waitrose and a Burton jean for any taker.
omg I'm betting it's a multi picture slideshow accompanied by inspiring story about being a teenage father and how it's taken him 10+ years but he's finally settling into his truest formation of blissful fatherhood perfection. Starts with thoroughly monetisable baby pics of him and the twins, throw backs to the glory days on ££ holidays with the work horse children, and final slide his current day self with ~inspiring picture of token BAME hockey/bike club member who he's never spoken to before.

OR he'll go rogue ala house de la clunge and just post a picture of the racist missus and the furloughed kids having surprised him with new spindles.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My money is on a Father’s Day Post tomorrow lamenting the time he’s missed with his kids because of Insta and announcing retirement. 💥
Should have added that I think the comments underneath a post like this will be so gushing it’ll drown out any negative ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh Father’s Day retirement is a brilliant shout! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Noooo surely not, surely never?

They need a £300 loo flush and I don't think Clem ever got her £140 per roll downstairs loo wallpaper #kindlygifted so the show MUST go on!

Should have added that I think the comments underneath a post like this will be so gushing it’ll drown out any negative ones.
Yeah that's why a throwback of the twins is essential, it'll attract all the bleeping wronguns to comment about their bums & missing their faces. There will definitely be more n onces than BLM activists commenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They can’t be expected to just leave insta and buy their own new toilet fittings to match their other bathrooms??? Nobody should ever have to stoop that low. I feel sorry for them now, I wouldn’t wish buying your own brushed diamond whatever toilet flush on my worst enemy 😩 bring back the freebies #saveFOD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And, gasp! Pay for their own holidays / clothes / kitchens / everyfuckingthing like us commoners.

How will they stoop so low ☹

• Haha
FOD can’t retire from Instagram. He’s addicted to the virtual suckjobs he gets from the adoring Darlene from Bumfuck County, Alabama (Jesus lover, home maker, soccer mom, Younique presenter). His life just won’t be worth living if he cuts off the only people who actually like him... and my god he needs it because we all know how much his wife hates him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They can’t retire... what will I do in my evenings during lockdown?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.