MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this was only a few weeks ago, he was clearly trying to ease her back in gently then BLM happened and white MC mamas aren’t allowed to be outright racists anymore so the fallen queen bee / ultimate racist is back in her bin once more 😳☹

House of Hooper should just delete. I know they’re hard up and need the freebies to complete their #reno but honestly I’d sooner go back to full time work than publicly humiliate myself for paint and wallpaper.
Right! People who aren’t insta famous manage to do it, albeit with proper graft and discipline and patience. If anything they should be thinking about their kids and trying to shield them from avoidable bullying at school.

And the world parenting is hard enough without their superiority and making new mums feel guilty. Between Facebook articles and seeing how all your friends are doing it better, to the school run (maaaaaan, can that be a mindfuck) to your in-laws and parents telling you that how they did it in 1986 was the right way so do that now (despite its being 2020) to actual celebs losing their baby weight in 3 weeks with no mention of the personal chef, trainer, household help.... I could go on.

Then these two pop up and they look like us! Hapless and a bit tired. MC. They slowly start with cheap lipstick and things that aren’t out of the realm of the normal and that’s how they catch the new mum. Of all the tit these two pulled over the past 2-3 years hiding the Festival Nanny was epitome of a duck you to all their followers. “You can have it all! Bring your kids to festivals and have so much fun! It’s so easy! BYON!!!! (Oh wait, let’s not tell them about the nanny, makes it look like we aren’t perfect)”
All of this! There’s a lot to be said about owning one’s privilege. If they had said we’re hiring some festival nannies so we can have a break for a few hours/while we ‘DJ’ most people would’ve thought that fair enough. It’s tiring holidaying with young children. The only down time is when they’re asleep! But instead they continue with the charade that they’re better at life than most. Parenting is both joyful and difficult. There’s so shame in saying that.

Reactions: 20
I've completely missed the Glen reference! Would anyone care to enlighten me pls? This thread moves WAY too fast!
There was an autocorrect in an earlier thread that changed ‘Clem’ to ‘Glen’ as the person buying FOD his bots. I like to think there’s a lovely, sweet-hearted beneficiary called Glen who gifts FOD extra followers (but is not the hacker hacker)

also -funny as another name for Clembot, reading the post below 😂

** photos for reference 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Festival nanny was a FOMOD classic.
Did they take a nanny to a festival 😱? I vaguely remember seeing pics of them pulling their kids in a cart thing, I was never interested in them/followed them until it all went tits up 🤣 can’t get enough now 🤪🤣

• Haha
Did they take a nanny to a festival 😱? I vaguely remember seeing pics of them pulling their kids in a cart thing, I was never interested in them/followed them until it all went tits up 🤣 can’t get enough now 🤪🤣
Yes - can’t remember how it was documented - think there was a photo of the twins in the crowd and someone spotted the nannies? They used the on-site festival nannies I’m pretty sure (but gave the initial impression that they were doing it all themselves ...)

• Angry
Reactions: 14
You’re so right @OhMyWord
I’m an ‘older’ mum and that ten years or so on other mums at school drop off has given me an insight in the tit that can hit the fan in your forties - critical Illness, divorce, financial strains etc.
I am in a great financial position but don’t wear the latest Gucci SOho bag, the Vejas etc so don’t fit in the yummy mummies. I couldn’t give a tit but wish they’d get their heads out of their arses and realise that life happens. I’ve gone off track but Glen and Mr Glen just sell that fake lifestyle that is not sustainable and also a vacuous existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@Titfer I had to stare at your profile pic longer than I care to admit to realise it was actually FOD and not a pic of an old Hollywood star- think the sun kissed look threw me off! Agree with @heretoreaditall2019 that it’s Tinder pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't the nannies have hi vis jackets on saying "festival nanny" or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't the nannies have hi vis jackets on saying "festival nanny" or something?
Thing is, there might have been people thinking ‘there are festival nannies?! I never knew. This changes everything - I’m off to Bestival next year’ if they’d been honest. But most of their followers CAN’T AFFORD that, and there’s the reality/fakeness of the influencer life. It looks like their life is achievable but for almost everyone who follows them it isn’t. Plugging the posh stuff to the people who can actually afford it isn’t worth it as there aren’t enough of them.

Reactions: 17
The festival nanny stuff irked at the time because beforehand FOD had done a post: "tips for taking your kids to a festival". It's probably still saved on his highlights somewhere. He implored us followers to seize the day and not let kids hold us back from activities. He said his kids "wouldn't be having much screen time at the festival". The photos the ODs posted from the festival showed FOD and MOD living it up, drinking, fancy outfits etc. Making everyone feel tit and confused wondering how they managed it all.
What FOD failed to mention in these "top tips" and photos he posted, was that actually they'd be hiring nannies at the festival to look after the twins. They were clearly planning on keeping that part a secret but were tagged by someone at the festival with a nanny with the twins. The nannies had big bright uniforms on. The ODs tried to brush it off by saying they needed help during their DJ set but the clips with the nannies wasn't during their DJ set (it was a filmed on a different day to their DJ set from what I remember) and the ODs were in shot and weren't in a DJ booth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Destinology deal expunged, they’re going camping at Glen Clunge
(New thread suggestion)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Father's day soon
I remember that story he did on his bike when he mentioned things people say about him on tattle online and brushed it off. To me it seemed like he cared very much. I don’t think he’s as thick skinned as he makes out. And we aaalllll know how thin skinned Glen is. If I were them I wouldn’t read sites like this. Mind you, I also wouldn’t monetise my kids childhoods so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can someone witty please put Glen in the next thread title? 🙏🏼

I actually thought they came across quite well in that. Seemed rather normal. But also aware that it was being filmed. So hard to know what’s real and honest with these people!
I know I have very thin skin.

#SorryFOD

Wonder what they think of us not showing their daughter's faces?

God this was only a few weeks ago, he was clearly trying to ease her back in gently then BLM happened and white MC mamas aren’t allowed to be outright racists anymore so the fallen queen bee / ultimate racist is back in her bin once more 😳☹

House of Hooper should just delete. I know they’re hard up and need the freebies to complete their #reno but honestly I’d sooner go back to full time work than publicly humiliate myself for paint and wallpaper.
Hun it's £140 wallpaper not £14.99 a roll homebase wallpaper .

Sign me up!

It's the close-up of the Vagina Club pic 🤣🤣View attachment 157792
A gin club or aging club that is the question?

What a let down @Housedelaclunge - I waited all night for you 💔💔💔
Me too I couldn't sleep and now I'm dossing about waiting till 2pm to see my therapist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing is, there might have been people thinking ‘there are festival nannies?! I never knew. This changes everything - I’m off to Bestival next year’ if they’d been honest. But most of their followers CAN’T AFFORD that, and there’s the reality/fakeness of the influencer life. It looks like their life is achievable but for almost everyone who follows them it isn’t. Plugging the posh stuff to the people who can actually afford it isn’t worth it as there aren’t enough of them.
I'm gonna have to admit my ignorance as I'd never in a million years have guessed that was even a thing!! I'm so glad I stopped going to festivals. Trust me when I say they never, ever used to be somewhere you'd take your nanny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Beat me to it 🙈
Ha! My own comment 3 pages after the photo/video is that I bet the SOD’s were more pissed that they were caught out using nannies than worried how recognisable their children are. I still hold to that, a year later. I still believe that they care more about losing all the #gifted tit than the fact everyone knows where they live, the girls full names and ages, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.