MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Simon has been featured in Marie Claire UK, trashy sites, The Times, The Evening standard and on EllenNation amongst many other online publications. He also talks on panels for the likes of Stylist Live and Facebook. "

Yea also the Daily mail, the sun, the mirror and irish times:

View attachment 157587

:: Do you allow tech at the table?

"No, there's time enough for screens away from the table. Apparently, 40 per cent of parents now allow mobile devices at the dinner table, but we want our girls to focus on the value of normal human interaction. Real life is more important than the virtual one, although I'm sure they would beg to differ – and I'm sure this will be discussed over the table at some point in the very near future."

View attachment 157591View attachment 157596

Think my skills are wasted in medicine.

Thank you comrade. A first class order of Merlin coming your way through owl post.

🤩🥳😙
It’s the hypocrisy more than anything. Many parents use screen time for a little respite every now and then, even at the table/in a restaurant. But most don’t lie about it and prove it by broadcasting it to hundreds of thousands of people 🥴

Some more....
I think every family meal pic they’ve shared shows the kids using screens. It’s like that festival nanny thing all over again!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it's hilarious how he quotes real life is more important than the virtual one.

Yet his life is recorded for Insta and the whole world to see. And his children have always been the selling point of this virtual life.

bleeping hell. I guess this is what happens when you sprout so much bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Simon has been featured in Marie Claire UK, trashy sites, The Times, The Evening standard and on EllenNation amongst many other online publications. He also talks on panels for the likes of Stylist Live and Facebook. "

View attachment 157587

"No, there's time enough for screens away from the table. Apparently, 40 per cent of parents now allow mobile devices at the dinner table, but we want our girls to focus on the value of normal human interaction. Real life is more important than the virtual one, although I'm sure they would beg to differ – and I'm sure this will be discussed over the table at some point in the very near future."

Thank you comrade. A first class order of Merlin coming your way through owl post.

🤩🥳😙
I honestly think this sort of superiority & virtue signalling was part of their personal branding, like setting unrealistic ideals makes normal guilt ridden parents struggling think that these have it sussed and are better than. So when they recommend hundreds of pounds worth of parenting gear you buy it so you too can achieve everything they have.

And then that's when the grimmos like knee deep in life and their flea ridden carpets came along in rebellion....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly think this sort of superiority & virtue signalling was part of their personal branding, like setting unrealistic ideals makes normal guilt ridden parents struggling think that these have it sussed and are better than. So when they recommend hundreds of pounds worth of parenting gear you buy it so you too can achieve everything they have.

And then that's when the grimmos like knee deep in life and their flea ridden carpets came along in rebellion....
"Huh? I'm just here for the lolz never said do as I do"

1592519459329.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

View attachment 157587

🤩🥳😙

God, they’re such stupid, lying twats, the pair of them. Grabbing the instadollars$$$ while conning and conniving to the max. Awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m cock blocked, so have to rely on you lot for updates on FOD-itivity 😅. I just have to be here when the death knell finally comes, I want to see the moment he goes down, screaming vulvaaaaaaaaa
Have we had that as a title yet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

100%! It’s so insidious isn’t it. Exploiting mums (because it is the mums feeling the most guilt/vulnerable) to boost their own bank balance. They’re shameless.

I had a look at KDIL after reading about her here and it’s a big no from me 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"That's harsh for sure you trolls need to give me a break."

1592539262430.png

woah sh*t got real. Wonder if the poor guy will get a reply.

1592539459957.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember that story he did on his bike when he mentioned things people say about him on tattle online and brushed it off. To me it seemed like he cared very much. I don’t think he’s as thick skinned as he makes out. And we aaalllll know how thin skinned Glen is. If I were them I wouldn’t read sites like this. Mind you, I also wouldn’t monetise my kids childhoods so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can someone witty please put Glen in the next thread title? 🙏🏼

And another...
I actually thought they came across quite well in that. Seemed rather normal. But also aware that it was being filmed. So hard to know what’s real and honest with these people!

Reactions: 15
And another...
God this was only a few weeks ago, he was clearly trying to ease her back in gently then BLM happened and white MC mamas aren’t allowed to be outright racists anymore so the fallen queen bee / ultimate racist is back in her bin once more 😳☹

House of Hooper should just delete. I know they’re hard up and need the freebies to complete their #reno but honestly I’d sooner go back to full time work than publicly humiliate myself for paint and wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

And the world of parenting is hard enough without their superiority and making new mums feel guilty. Between Facebook articles and seeing how all your friends are doing it better, to the school run (maaaaaan, can that be a mindfuck) to your in-laws and parents telling you that how they did it in 1986 was the right way so do that now (despite its being 2020) to actual celebs losing their baby weight in 3 weeks with no mention of the personal chef, trainer, household help.... I could go on.

Then these two pop up and they look like us! Hapless and a bit tired. MC. They slowly start with cheap lipstick and things that aren’t out of the realm of the normal and that’s how they catch the new mum. Of all the tit these two pulled over the past 2-3 years hiding the Festival Nanny was epitome of a duck you to all their followers. “You can have it all! Bring your kids to festivals and have so much fun! It’s so easy! BYON!!!! (Oh wait, let’s not tell them about the nanny, makes it look like we aren’t perfect)”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God this was only a few weeks ago, he was clearly trying to ease her back in gently then BLM happened and white MC mamas aren’t allowed to be outright racists anymore so the fallen queen bee / ultimate racist is back in her bin once more 😳☹

House of Hooper should just delete. I know they’re hard up and need the freebies to complete their #reno but honestly I’d sooner go back to full time work than publicly humiliate myself for paint and wallpaper.
She simulated (?????) a blowie on television for the chance of winning £5k aka the price of a sink with a bit left over for some wallpaper. She's going nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.