MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowzers, took me an age to catch up after life got in the way, and saw we had a visit from clunge and then a disappearance! So disappointing.

Is it Glens mum? Playing a version of table tennis....?!?! Hoping she will be thanked this time.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not the velvet sofa! 😂

Ps Don’t tell Dogmuck you have cats (she hates them and you won’t get your jacket or gousto voucher)

Get in the box!

Edited to add: I quite like the look of them. They remind me of fifties bowling shoes (which I like) 😂
Yeah I'm just here for the voucher TBH. More money to spend at Boden. Such fun!

Wowzers, took me an age to catch up after life got in the way, and saw we had a visit from clunge and then a disappearance! So disappointing.

Is it Glens mum? Playing a version of table tennis....?!?! Hoping she will be thanked this time.......
History repeats innit.

The Kim K disappearance.

The reappearance.

Alicegate.

Back into hiding.

Slow reappearance.

BLM.

Back into hiding...

So I feel kinda stood up. 13 mins and no one else is on the other thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah! How is Echo? X and also @EddieBeds how is Ophelia? All of mine are with so many children at the moment, but I’ve let them reproduce and not taken cuttings of the babies! My biggest mama 😊
Oh my what she is a beaut!!! :love:
Here is Ophelia...

Another Birkenstock fan here @heretoreaditall2019 and @SansaStark - think we can say Clembot never got a pair of those free did she? More into her chunky boot and trainer 🥾 👟

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The only women I know who wear them are 40+ ~i'm a cool mum in marketing~ (not that there's anything wrong with that) so I wouldn't say they're a particularly young or trendy brand?

I'm saying this as I'm finalising which type of Birkenstock clog I'm buying myself as a mat leave treat lmao so please don't be offended by my words x
I'm in the 30-35 bracket (those years on the DOB are long scrolls down now 😂) but never heard of them before. I can't say I follow fashion much though, and I detest shopping.

I just love Vans 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me toooooo!
Vans girl right here 🙋🏻‍♀️

plus, a massive love for Nike Classic Cortez (like Forrest Gump / Steve from Stranger Things) 😂
Ohh I used to have a pair of Cortez years and years ago!

I quite like the Nike Air Force 1 '07 in pink..I may have to treat myself now. 😬

Reactions: 4
Back to Sly - I don't think he will be posting anytime soon. Not while there is still so much news and protests surrounding BLM.

Are they represented by an agent? I wonder what has been said to them if they are. I cannot imagine any reputable management agency would associate themselves with them now?

Reactions: 7
I can almost hear the MOD/FOD supper conversation now...

FOD "They send each other cuttings!"

MOD "Wallpaper samples?"

FOD "No- like plant cuttings- they are very friendly."

MOD "Have you been on 'that site' again?"

FOD "Of course not. That Grace O'Leary minion sent me a weekly summary/update."

MOD "Is House of Horrors ready for the next obligatory post? We have so much more to do to this draughty old pile of bricks!"

FOD "Erm..they said wait a while longer. It's...umm...complicated."

MOD "Ah. Ok. The BML thing? Well I'm off to the Rugby Mums social, don't wait up. Be sure to bump our follower numbers if you get a sec after putting the kids to bed- 3,000 should do it for the time being."

FOD "Rugby? None of the girls DO rugby?"

MOD "They're aspiring darling, and I am supporting them in the best way I know." (head bobs up and down under tshirt) *#ifyouknowyouknow*
That bleeping made me laugh too much!
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Courtney Adamo is a Birkenstock's n socks kinda girl apparently.💁‍♀️ I have the clog style (gifted); always rub the top of my foot. They were gifted from my child😉 who got them cheap in Germany along with numerous other styles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Back to Sly - I don't think he will be posting anytime soon. Not while there is still so much news and protests surrounding BLM.

Are they represented by an agent? I wonder what has been said to them if they are. I cannot imagine any reputable management agency would associate themselves with them now?
Having a read though some of the comments on his posts I really don't see how he'll be able to carry on as if nothing happened. So many people are finally seeing through their utter bullshit. Surely this has to be the end of them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
Having a read though some of the comments on his posts I really don't see how he'll be able to carry on as if nothing happened. So many people are finally seeing through their utter bullshit. Surely this has to be the end of them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Oh I wish it was but I really don’t think he’ll go without a fight...wonder if he’ll attempt an apology like he did post IWD?

Reactions: 9

Glen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my what she is a beaut!!! :love:
Here is Ophelia...

Another Birkenstock fan here @heretoreaditall2019 and @SansaStark - think we can say Clembot never got a pair of those free did she? More into her chunky boot and trainer 🥾 👟
Who knows?! If she did, she wouldn’t have marked as #ad or #gifted tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Err, hello there (awkwardly gets up from under the table),

I’m new(ish), find your banter funny as, this is all way better than all the self-promotion and #ad shite on Instagram. So many things grind my gears on social media, but at the moment this feels very relevant:

Also, while I’m here (since someone mentioned Vejas, yes I also have them), influencers are so environmentally and socially irresponsible, accepting gifts that they clearly do not need and jumping on and off the sustainability wagon when it suits them. Nobody is perfect of course, we’re all human etc, but some consideration into the supply chain of the products they’re accepting/promoting to their followers wouldn’t hurt.

Ok rant over, as you were...

Wonder how many posts they’ve drafted and got up to the stage of pressing go before bottling it. Must be in the tens per day. The addiction to it....

Quite enjoying houseplant chat. I’ve got loads. Mainly thru propagation. Lots of mine are dangly type plants and the dangles ultimately piss me off so I chop them and Hey presto. 5 more monkey masks. Spider plants coming out my ears.

Also have one special herbal plant on the grow in amongst the tomato plants as an experiment to attempt to support an arthritic friend and make their life a bit easier.... It stinks and isn't doing much flower wise so chalking it up as unsuccessful. Having never even tried the, er, crop personally (used to attend “say no and phone” police run discos 😂) I have duck all idea what I’m doing or looking for. Seed was from an online shop based on the continent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Listing on Independent Talent:

Hahah this bit -
'Simon’s followers increase by a brilliant 1 to 2 thousand a week'.
Of course, he was probably buying them from day one!

I think he will attempt his third comeback at some point. I honestly don't think the bloke has a limit on how many times he will keep trying to make comebacks after major duck ups. He is that greedy and obsessed.

• Haha
Oh I wish it was but I really don’t think he’ll go without a fight...wonder if he’ll attempt an apology like he did post IWD?
You mean the ‘sorry not sorry’ post. Somebody would certainly have to write it for him but even still I just don’t see how they’ll come back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.