MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers, I'm staying away from any talk about rugby players, because as far as I'm aware there's no proof of anything. There are people with a vested interest in having these threads taken down and anything remotely libellous would make it very easy for them.
Agree šŸ’Æ- that is why in my dealings with Ms/Mrs/Mr/Dr/Prof/Fr of the clunge originally, I explained that the person who came up with that gossip disappeared fast, that we didnā€™t believe it and even suspected it could have been a SOD or one of their kin/friends. So now, thanks to ā€œof clungeā€ the story has moved on and thereā€™s no more talk of Rugby Players just allusive clunges šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched a doc on the case of 5 year old Samantha Runnion. She was just playing hide and seek outside and run out of the shared front courtyard. There was no massive pre-planning just the opportunity.

There was this recent case in Japan last year, where a fan found out where someone lived apparently using the reflection from her eyes and all the other clues from her posts.

I just read that article about the stalker in Japan. That is some creepy stalker stuff right there. šŸ˜± eye reflections? Wow, intense.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just being a father doesn't earn you magic brownie points that ends the discussion. The head of the Turpin family was a father too.

I haven't come up with a title yet either šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loved remembering the different thread titles last night so did a summary of them all for you to remember, must be bored waiting for then to post!

MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters
MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged
MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters
MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!
MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog
MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny
MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, itā€™s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!
MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymonā€™s away
MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot
MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?
MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word
MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted
MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?
MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when thereā€™s hair bands to lose and children to sell
MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all heā€™s doing is taking the mick!
MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers
MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.
MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties
MOD & FOD #19 Slymonā€™s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan
MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your contentā€™s all wrong!
MOD & FOD #21 If youā€™re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ainā€™t one
MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow
MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa
MOD & FOD #24 Youā€™re pointless and he is a father
MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?
MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, itā€™s mee, Iā€™m Clammie, Iā€™ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!
MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, itā€™s the only way weā€™ll make a mint
MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner
MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.
MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are
MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, itā€™s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped
MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!
amazing work! It still annoys me that the only title of mine that ever got used had atrocious grammar (14 - was typing it out on the afternoon school run :ROFLMAO: )

My favourite is definitely 24, followed closely by 5 and 30. They really do provide us with so much material! I do hope Simon's love of 'progressive house' makes it in there someday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all! I was here for the early threads until shortly after Alicegate (the days of grey wolf and where discussions were primarily over not declaring ads!) when I deleted my account. Iā€™m back, with a different username lest my identity be discovered šŸ˜
Just wanted to say that although not much can surprise me with FOD I really hope that he is not houseofclunge. Clunge is such a sexualised, disgusting word thatā€™s usually used in a derogatory manner that itā€™s really hard to imagine a father using that phrase to describe the home that he lives in with his wife and young girls?! Then again as I say not much can surprise me so maybe heā€™s just sinking lower and lower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hi all! I was here for the early threads until shortly after Alicegate (the days of grey wolf and where discussions were primarily over not declaring ads!) when I deleted my account. Iā€™m back, with a different username lest my identity be discovered šŸ˜
Just wanted to say that although not much can surprise me with FOD I really hope that he is not houseofclunge. Clunge is such a sexualised, disgusting word thatā€™s usually used in a derogatory manner that itā€™s really hard to imagine a father using that phrase to describe the home that he lives in with his wife and young girls?! Then again as I say not much can surprise me so maybe heā€™s just sinking lower and lower
Is that you grey wolf ? šŸ˜‚ kidding.

yeah ... as much I love the idea of our sometime visitor being FOD, Iā€™m more in the thinking camp of it isnā€™t. Unless heā€™s trying to throw us wildly off the path of detection. Fair play, FOD!

Agree with @Pain of chocolate - I suspect maybe a family member or a friend who is also annoyed with them. Perhaps itā€™s judge Judy after all! (although, again - doubtful). I can think of several family members of mine who, if they were an instagrammer and had a tattle page, I would be tempted to join in šŸ˜‚

WHOEVER it is - they clearly like the attention and they love messing with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me backwards and over a hill! I almost passed out when I read the clungebucket post! How dare you sneak in and make us jump out of our skins!

Clungebucket?? Jeez Iā€™m making it up as I go along...! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My two absolute favourites:
#14 Who cares if my wife is going through hell: When thereā€™s hair bands to lose and children to sell
#24 Youā€™re pointless and he is a father
I loved reading these today, thanks @Emmadale and congrats on your VIP medal šŸ…šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» šŸ˜Š

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ Iā€™ve got a La Redoute rug. And Vejas. Now I think Iā€™m a nobber šŸ˜•šŸ˜•
Couldnā€™t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? Iā€™m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
If I recall correctly Clemster was into her reebok classics anyway!

Reactions: 4
Clemmie, how about a new House of Horrors trio of posts soon? I'm thinking it's about time for the kitchen (the actual kitchen, not the one masquerading as a dressing room). We all know you're not going to stay away forever, might as well take the plunge (I said PLUNGE) and get it over with? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couldnā€™t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? Iā€™m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
They are really comfy! And I got mine with 30% off so theyā€™re even more comfy *smug* šŸ˜† But clearly Iā€™m still a cliche/nobber šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bought golden goose on eBay! But šŸ™ I put my birthday money towards them. I love them! #sillymoneyforwornouttrainers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The reebok classic is also my 66 year old dad's trainer of choice! A stylish investment piece for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ Iā€™ve got a La Redoute rug. And Vejas. Now I think Iā€™m a nobber šŸ˜•šŸ˜•
Donā€™t worry. Iā€™ve mentioned here before, but Iā€™ll shamefully say it again.
I have a denim jacket with shearling JUST like FODā€™s šŸ˜¬ in my defence, Iā€™ve had it a while, but still.

And I own several string of hearts plants šŸ˜³ and one lovely pilea thanks to @Treeofforgiveness ā¤šŸŒæ

But what I say to myself when I wear the jacket / admire my string of hearts plants: question not yourself or your tastes. You are not selling your childrenā€™s images for kitchen dressing rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've heard really bad things about Vejas really both in terms of quality & comfort, I've never owned a pair though! I don't really get them as a thing, like I feel like they've only infiltrated the insta mama scene I don't know anyone that wears them IRL, I see them on the tube a bit though... they're like those common projects trainers that just look like tattier adidas yet cost Ā£300?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every mum (but me) wears them in my manor. So now I simply cannot buy a pair coz I'm so far behind the trend, lol. Also, my dog is not a dachshund like every single dog in the park :- D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Donā€™t worry. Iā€™ve mentioned here before, but Iā€™ll shamefully say it again.
I have a denim jacket with shearling JUST like FODā€™s šŸ˜¬ in my defence, Iā€™ve had it a while, but still.

And I own several string of hearts plants šŸ˜³ and one lovely pilea thanks to @Treeofforgiveness ā¤šŸŒæ

But what I say to myself when I wear the jacket / admire my string of hearts plants: question not yourself or your tastes. You are not selling your childrenā€™s images for kitchen dressing rooms.
Ah! How is Echo? X and also @EddieBeds how is Ophelia? All of mine are with so many children at the moment, but Iā€™ve let them reproduce and not taken cuttings of the babies! My biggest mama šŸ˜Š

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to google Vejas. Never heard of them before. šŸ˜• does that make me old? Or uncool? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.