MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else now find themselves unable to hear any of the songs that were adapted for thread titles without singing the Tattle version??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to google Vejas. Never heard of them before. 😕 does that make me old? Or uncool? 🤣
The only women I know who wear them are 40+ ~i'm a cool mum in marketing~ (not that there's anything wrong with that) so I wouldn't say they're a particularly young or trendy brand?

I'm saying this as I'm finalising which type of Birkenstock clog I'm buying myself as a mat leave treat lmao so please don't be offended by my words x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? I’m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
If I recall correctly Clemster was into her reebok classics anyway!
They’re super comfy! True to size too 😉

Reactions: 8
The reebok classic is also my 66 year old dad's trainer of choice! A stylish investment piece for sure!
My father too. He's 53.

Guys can we go back to that other shared thread we also had in chat? Sticking only to the OD's is a bit boring now especially when he isn't giving us any FODDER. :ROFLMAO:

I wanna talk about babies, soap and plants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The only women I know who wear them are 40+ ~i'm a cool mum in marketing~ (not that there's anything wrong with that) so I wouldn't say they're a particularly young or trendy brand?

I'm saying this as I'm finalising which type of Birkenstock clog I'm buying myself as a mat leave treat lmao so please don't be offended by my words x
OMG! 🤣 my age has been outed! I’m shook! 🤣🤣🤣 *whispers* I’m wearing Birkenstock’s right now 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@heretoreaditall2019
I’m going to propagate a Pilea baby plant and send it to you..#friendshipplant
Will be ready before you give birth to your baby xxx
this is incredibly sweet of you thank you 💖 how do you keep yours alive though, I've already killed one off - I'm not even that bad with plants it just didn't want to live, I bought it from the plant people at berwick street market tho and I don't wanna get done for libel but all the plants I get from there end up dying within weeks, everything else thrives?

My father too. He's 53.

Guys can we go back to that other shared thread we also had in chat? Sticking only to the OD's is a bit boring now especially when he isn't giving us any FODDER. :ROFLMAO:

I wanna talk about babies, soap and plants!
YES me too! Where is it? I'll abscond over there for a chat x

Reactions: 5
Can someone please post the links for
the places to buy good seeds! I want to buy a lot of herbs. Thank you.😊

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry. I’ve mentioned here before, but I’ll shamefully say it again.
I have a denim jacket with shearling JUST like FOD’s 😬 in my defence, I’ve had it a while, but still.

And I own several string of hearts plants 😳 and one lovely pilea thanks to @Treeofforgiveness ❤🌿

But what I say to myself when I wear the jacket / admire my string of hearts plants: question not yourself or your tastes. You are not selling your children’s images for kitchen dressing rooms.
I like your advice not to question oneself or one’s tastes 🙏🏻 However I now feel I have to confess that we have a made.com velvet sofa with the La Redoute rug. I’m hanging my head in shame 😳😞😆 But two cats, no daschund 🙌🏻 😸😸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've heard really bad things about Vejas really both in terms of quality & comfort, I've never owned a pair though! I don't really get them as a thing, like I feel like they've only infiltrated the insta mama scene I don't know anyone that wears them IRL, I see them on the tube a bit though... they're like those common projects trainers that just look like tattier adidas yet cost £300?
They just came up on an office ad before I posted, asked my boyfriend his thoughts as he’s quite into his trainers and he said they’re just expensive white trainers with a V on aren’t they 🤷🏻
Where is Clemster with her fashion advice when I need her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah! How is Echo? X and also @EddieBeds how is Ophelia? All of mine are with so many children at the moment, but I’ve let them reproduce and not taken cuttings of the babies! My biggest mama 😊
The mama plant is a beaut!
Echo is doing wonderfully. She’s actually due for a repot, which I am going to achieve this weekend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can someone please post the links for
the places to buy good seeds! I want to buy a lot of herbs. Thank you.😊
The ladies on the JM thread liked seedaholic, I bought some wildflower seeds off eBay and they're just starting to get to blossom point about 2 months on - I just hope/pray the bloke was legit and I've not accidentally planted a duck ton of weeds...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I like your advice not to question oneself or one’s tastes 🙏🏻 However I now feel I have to confess that we have a made.com velvet sofa with the La Redoute rug. I’m hanging my head in shame 😳😞😆 But two cats, no daschund 🙌🏻 😸😸
Not the velvet sofa! 😂

Ps Don’t tell Dogmuck you have cats (she hates them and you won’t get your jacket or gousto voucher)

Just for you guys, a pic of the Vejas on The Rug 😆😆😆 I’m going now before I get lynched 😳👋🏼😆
Get in the box!

Edited to add: I quite like the look of them. They remind me of fifties bowling shoes (which I like) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried to go through my own posts then just realized it would be easier to go through chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah! How is Echo? X and also @EddieBeds how is Ophelia? All of mine are with so many children at the moment, but I’ve let them reproduce and not taken cuttings of the babies! My biggest mama 😊
I can almost hear the MOD/FOD supper conversation now...

FOD "They send each other cuttings!"

MOD "Wallpaper samples?"

FOD "No- like plant cuttings- they are very friendly."

MOD "Have you been on 'that site' again?"

FOD "Of course not. That Grace O'Leary minion sent me a weekly summary/update."

MOD "Is House of Horrors ready for the next obligatory post? We have so much more to do to this draughty old pile of bricks!"

FOD "Erm..they said wait a while longer. It's...umm...complicated."

MOD "Ah. Ok. The BML thing? Well I'm off to the Rugby Mums social, don't wait up. Be sure to bump our follower numbers if you get a sec after putting the kids to bed- 3,000 should do it for the time being."

FOD "Rugby? None of the girls DO rugby?"

MOD "They're aspiring darling, and I am supporting them in the best way I know." (head bobs up and down under tshirt) *#ifyouknowyouknow*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
😳😳 I’ve got a La Redoute rug. And Vejas. Now I think I’m a nobber 😕😕
You’re only a nobber if you got sent them for free then don’t disclose your #gifted items on a public platform, whilst making your legions of followers feel tit because they can’t afford to have all the nice stuff and things!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.