MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Clears throat*

Throwing my hat into the ring for the next thread title:

Can't stay on the 'gram if your wife's a racist, what's the next plan for the House of Hubris?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys I’m so sorry...I’ve put myself in the box with Pocahontas. I was stripping and changing the beds...while on duty...I’m so sorry

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Title idea: DLAM stop with the lunge; here comes FOD dripping in clunge clunge
At this point in the proceedings, you’re going to need to produce a valid passport- with a photo dated today of you next to it- for any fucker here to believe what you may say about your identity 🤪🤷‍♀️👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Coucou Maison de la clunge!
Ok....so....this is awkward. I'm almost "starstruck". Sort of like when you stalk a boy at school and then he actually notices you and says hello.
So....give us a clue as to who you are? We have sort of just all concluded that you were Slymon but I'm starting to doubt it. I'm thinking close relative who is torn between wanted to defend and protect her own and wanted to join in because she is equally annoyed at the freeloading ungrateful and arrogant behaviour. Did someone say Granny????
Allez spill the beans !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, I’ll be damned. I get a few hours’ sleep, after night watch 💂🏻‍♂️, and wake up to 49 notifications and a lunchtime posting from him, chez genitalia.
@Dogmuck, the bedsheets can wait; we minions need a briefing, you beautiful, beautiful troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
👋. De La Clunge 🙌 my old mucka, ou est la been? We missed you. I guess you’re just shy right, or is there someone in here you fancy, there are some hotties in here so we wouldn’t judge you? Is that why you been hanging out at reception just looking in not speaking or spilling the tea on our favourite influencers love interests? Come on in, we won’t bite, well @Pocahontas has got form, but we got her one of those silence of the lambs style face mask 😷 (🤫 she thinks it’s for covid protection), but other than that we are a friendly lot. So nothing for weeks then you drop in a nice thread title for us, a gift, like when a cat brings home a dead or even live rat that he’s caught for you, it’s so sweet of you. Other than “hanging out” with us lot, what else have you been up to? Put up any black squares, deleted any comments, bought any bots, been hack hacked? I know right, there’s only so much fun you can have in lockdown. @Housedelaclunge 👋 come back soon, don’t be a stranger.

Well, I’ll be damned. I get a few hours’ sleep, after night watch 💂🏻‍♂️, and wake up to 49 notifications and a lunchtime posting from him, chez genitalia.
@Dogmuck, the bedsheets can wait; we minions need a briefing, you beautiful, beautiful troll.
To be fair to me, as I always am, I did pull a late one last night reading the drama on Jack Mundane thread, so I’m well behind with my bed stripping today. I’m sorry I let you ALL down 😔

Now back to business, who wanted a gold coat? VAGINAS meeting in the main room tonight at 8pm - debriefing there...as you were. 😜😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Coucou Maison de la clunge!
Ok....so....this is awkward. I'm almost "starstruck". Sort of like when you stalk a boy at school and then he actually notices you and says hello.
So....give us a clue as to who you are? We have sort of just all concluded that you were Slymon but I'm starting to doubt it. I'm thinking close relative who is torn between wanted to defend and protect her own and wanted to join in because she is equally annoyed at the freeloading ungrateful and arrogant behaviour. Did someone say Granny????
Allez spill the beans !
I ❤ this. Zut alors! You can school them in some real French 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattlers, I'm staying away from any talk about rugby players, because as far as I'm aware there's no proof of anything. There are people with a vested interest in having these threads taken down and anything remotely libellous would make it very easy for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Nothing would make me laugh more than finding out that House de la Clunge was actually Glen's super posh, spare-stable-on-Air-BnB mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Tattlers, I'm staying away from any talk about rugby players, because as far as I'm aware there's no proof of anything. There are people with a vested interest in having these threads taken down and anything remotely libellous would make it very easy for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
I watched a doc on the case of 5 year old Samantha Runnion. She was just playing hide and seek outside and run out of the shared front courtyard. There was no massive pre-planning just the opportunity.
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
There was this recent case in Japan last year, where a fan found out where someone lived apparently using the reflection from her eyes and all the other clues from her posts.

but even before that there was also the case with American actress Rebecca Schaeffer.

While we're on the topic of thread titles, may I present today's offering 😛

View attachment 157086
Plz marry me?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.