MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from a few other times when I’ve nosed at other threads, all these likes are dedicated to our favourite class A twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish I was worthy of joining your selective group but I must confess: I just bought a pair of veja trainers 😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loved remembering the different thread titles last night so did a summary of them all for you to remember, must be bored waiting for then to post!

MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters
MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged
MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters
MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!
MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog
MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny
MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!
MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away
MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot
MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?
MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word
MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted
MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?
MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell
MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!
MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers
MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.
MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties
MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan
MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!
MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one
MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow
MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa
MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father
MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?
MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!
MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint
MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner
MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.
MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are
MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped
MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!
5, 9 and 19 are my favourites. 19 still makes me start singing in my head 🤣

Been lurking on the threads for ages (pre Alicegate) but rarely post.....you are all just so funny. Had a bit of a break from Tattle the last couple of months but now sucked back in!

My first suggestion for a thread title #34 Welcome to the housedelaclunge, temptation to post is on its way!

Showing my age here with this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish I was worthy of joining your selective group but I must confess: I just bought a pair of veja trainers 😱😱
My observations come only from a place of pure jealousy 🤣 I’ve coveted a pair since I saw Meghan Markle wearing some #influenced but I’ve always talked myself out of spending that much on a pair of trainers that I’ll probably end up walking the dog in anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
I know we all hope it doesn’t come to that. The very thought of it sends chills all over me. But what of the mum who’s kids pics ended up on the dark web and STILL continued to post pics of them?! 🤢 Bloody outrageous that she did it to begin with, but then to continue!?! I think of lot of these insta people are too far gone and it would have to be a change in laws and the social media platforms themselves (and we know how ineffective they are 😒). The influencer industry needs to end. No issue with people sharing items etc that have helped them live easier/better lives (a safe buggy, eco nappies etc) but being paid for it has corrupted them all and made most of them so lazy and desperate (multitool I'm looking at you) a piece of the pie 🥴

Reactions: 6
The Clunge is BACK! Wahoo!

Now give us all the goss on the rugby neighbour! How big are his balls? Are the oval? 🏉🏉🏉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Clunge!!!!
come baaaaaaaaaaack!
you can’t just leave that disgusting little ditty there and vanish again!
now - I see i you you’ve referenced DLAM. Why? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.