MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both grasping and fame hungry. They won’t give this up. They still think it’ll blow over, and I imagine, think that they have a lot to offer...

Didn’t Clemmie post holiday photos of her in France with some of the local mums on a girls weekend, right after Alicegate? All with matching zany sunglasses and the full instawanker starter kit?

I’m getting slight nausea from the mention of slymon and blow jobs in the same sentence...
She was in Paris right around when I was in Paris. Tattlers found a couple of the “friends” she went with but most went to private, didn’t they?

And I agree. Sly and BJ’s in the same sentence are the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 7
They’re both grasping and fame hungry. They won’t give this up. They still think it’ll blow over, and I imagine, think that they have a lot to offer...

Didn’t Clemmie post holiday photos of her in France with some of the local mums on a girls weekend, right after Alicegate? All with matching zany sunglasses and the full instawanker starter kit?

I’m getting slight nausea from the mention of slymon and blow jobs in the same sentence...
Yea it was sunset photo of local mamas- one who was a hypnotherapist with 4 boys.

Reactions: 4
This really pisses me off...DLAM and all the other insta grabbers (except MOD now as nobody wants her boot or trainer) flog their gifted freebies on sales.

I posted once asking if the proceeds went to charity and had some hun jump in saying why should they....err cause they were free!

07B29F68-B679-46C7-8308-828CD6566504.jpeg

Yea it was sunset photo of local mamas- one who was a hypnotherapist with 4 boys.
Was this when they were the beanie brigade?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This really pisses me off...DLAM and all the other insta grabbers (except MOD now as nobody wants her boot or trainer) flog their gifted freebies on sales.

I posted once asking if the proceeds went to charity and had some hun jump in saying why should they....err cause they were free!

View attachment 156540

Was this when they were the beanie brigade?!
Think that was the Paris set. The local mama's were different.

Found one, wonder if they're still in contact:

just had to type in hypno birth and area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For purely selfish reasons I hope she stays at kings 😂 I’m pregnant and will labour in her most local hospitals... Hearing her smacking her lips down the corridor and announcing she’ll be catching my baby is the stuff nightmares are made of.
No we don't want her at King's either (says I due to give birth there soonish 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think that was the Paris set. The local mama's were different.

Found one, wonder if they're still in contact:

just had to type in hypno birth and area.
Oh for gods sake, giving birth was the most wonderful, sacred, PRIVATE (between me and my husband) moment of my life. WHY do some women feel compelled to post it all over Instagram, WHY?? I love babies but not photos of them coated in vernix when I’m about to eat my tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thanks for sharing, such an interesting read. Don’t want to go veering off topic but WTF? That poor little boy. I hope he’s found love and stability. Their loss, not his

Clemmie’s interview with The Pink House 🙄

‘Sprawling’ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I've finally caught up after a couple of weeks off! Have our dreams really come true and are the SOD's insta lives really imploding??? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Also, totally loving the house of clunge saga! Can we really blame her for wanting to shag the rugby neighbour 😂 anything has got to be better than the wet lettuce she's married to!

How/why have I stayed away for so long?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh for gods sake, giving birth was the most wonderful, sacred, PRIVATE (between me and my husband) moment of my life. WHY do some women feel compelled to post it all over Instagram, WHY?? I love babies but not photos of them coated in vernix when I’m about to eat my tea!
Sorry hun but it looks good on the gram innit.
thanks for sharing, such an interesting read. Don’t want to go veering off topic but WTF? That poor little boy. I hope he’s found love and stability. Their loss, not his

‘Sprawling’ 🤦‍♀️
The funny thing is that she wasn't nice about her.

“you can have a gorgeous house and kids, you just have to be clever with how you use the space”

Yea hun anyone can do that just banish the kids from set areas.

"And then there’s the fact that it’s massive. Absolutely ginormous! Every time I visited I thought: this is a house for a family. "

Lady of the manor aspirations..:whistle:

All the wallpaper she went for is different though.

"When I first found the leopards wallpaper and showed it to Simon he was like, No bloody way! He just doesn’t get that kind of thing. But I convinced him we should just have it in the loo – guests go for a wee and…WOW! – and he gave in. "

1592420955541.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

God, even in a written article she’s a smug c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

🤢 gave up after the second paragraph - the fawning journalist makes me want to punch someone (husband is nearest right now) hard in the neck. So to save £ in legal costs, best just read the synopsis of you beautiful funny trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t the first BJ on TV on Big Brother with Jade Goody & PJ? I think the headline the next day was PJ gets a BJ 😂
I have dealings with PJ and his company at work and whenever he’s cc’d on an email I always think about him and Jade having a fumble on BB and so I just can’t take him seriously. A colleague who has had more to do with him tells me he’s an untrustworthy twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
🤢 gave up after the second paragraph - the fawning journalist makes me want to punch someone (husband is nearest right now) hard in the neck. So to save £ in legal costs, best just read the synopsis of you beautiful funny trolls.
I clicked the link then realised it was that pink house living ball bag doing the interview. Eurgh I just dislike her! Such a pair of ego-maniacs. They really think that they are saving the world by painting their houses in "wacky" colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how everyone was expecting the pandemic to kill off the cult of the influencer, it knocked them down, but not quite out - who knew that BLM would finish them all off! What a delightful side-consequence of the fight for equality and justice. Surely none of them can now survive their racism and hypocrisy, surely!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Long-time lurker of this thread since Alicegate guys and I just have to let you know that FOD gives me massive barbie vagina. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi all, another first time poster here. Not a journalist and I’ve read ALL the threads over the past year or so 😂

I followed the SoDs for years, commented on pics, liked posts and feel for the hardworking midwife persona portrayed by CH. It honestly made me feel quite lonely when I was a new mum without a ‘girl gang’ like they seemed to have.

Tattle opened my eyes to it all and I’ve found myself nodding along in silent agreement to the discussions here and also some proper lol moments too, so thanks!

I could kind of forgive them for being so grabby were it not for selling out their kids privacy and also deleting a comment I made about the ‘BML’ post on FODs page. Then they blocked me.

If it wasn’t for people like us following and engaging with their accounts they wouldn’t have been gifted everything they have. They repulse me with their arrogance and entitlement.

I’ve since unfollowed every single one of their insta friends too- especially just how desperate and selfish they’ve all been during the BLM protests and blackout tuesday. CT, DLAM- all of them.

Anyway sorry for the essay. Just wanted to put my two pence in and say hi to you all, stop being a lurker and be able to read the screen pics 😂

And thank you all for continuing the discussion so that more people realise just how self-serving these people are, and totally crappy parents for what they do to their kids x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.