MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, catching up but obviously missed loads, don't have time to watch the YouTube clip but can someone fill me in please?
I know I'm showing as a new member but been reading agog for a while!

Reactions: 1
It’s not Stephen’s looks that are the problem, but his wife!

Ok if you want me to break it down.

Boris. Couldn’t shag him with his hair that looks like it’s been brushed by a toffee apple in my grill and his pallid torso crushing me to death while he pounded away talking dirty with his ridiculous voice.

Couldn’t marry him either for aforementioned reasons plus his incessant philandering. And all those kids. Haven’t even got to the politics. Has to be avoid.

Stephen. Couldn’t shag him in a kids bunk bed (his current wife banishes him in favour of the kids with her) and because he’s so weak-willed he’d be apologising the whole time while slowly bleeping me silent missionary to the sound of tumbleweeds and crickets.

*Could* marry him I suppose and get my satisfaction elsewhere though, because I wouldn’t have to lift a finger round the house he’s so whipped!

That leaves shag for FOD. But I couldn’t do that for many reasons, not least because the sight of his naff Chinese laundry branded pants in a kitchen island makes me CLAM up (pun intended).

Soooo. That’s where I’m at. Ok?

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok, catching up but obviously missed loads, don't have time to watch the YouTube clip but can someone fill me in please?
I know I'm showing as a new member but been reading agog for a while!
why has there been such an influx of new members asking for summaries the last few days? there were 4 print screens under the YT video too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
why has there been such an influx of new members asking for summaries the last few days? there were 4 print screens under the YT video too
I've been lurking for ages but only recently got an account to follow some threads. The videos shown I had no idea about, but the print screens don't really explain what's happening if it's new to you. Sorry

Also, I read your stuff on follower counts etc and was really impressed!

Reactions: 4
Also, sorry, I know the history of mod but these videos of her are completely new to me, and I've read through loads of the threads

Reactions: 5
The video is yonks old, a reality tv show clemmie went on with a boyfriend to win cash.

Glen is Clemmie think it was s spell check but stuck😂

God knows who Steven is? Random names tend to crop up. The secret is to never sleep, work, live even but to stay glued to tattle constantly refreshing the feed 😁

And in that note, I’ve dosed up on night nurse so good night. Please don’t move too fast! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The video is yonks old, a reality tv show clemmie went on with a boyfriend to win cash.

Glen is Clemmie think it was s spell check but stuck😂

God knows who Steven is? Random names tend to crop up. The secret is to never sleep, work, live even but to stay glued to tattle constantly refreshing the feed 😁

And in that note, I’ve dosed up on night nurse so good night. Please don’t move too fast! 😊
I can easily believe that she is smug, snobby, racist etc, but surprised about the reality tv element, surprised and amused.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for crying out loud - just seen that gif in my post above in its entirety - I am NOT suggesting that Clunge / FOD? is synonymous with Clooney.
Just gonna pop that bubble there for ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So a bit late to the party but can we stop referring to these other insta mums/huns/twats as budget/discount versions of MOD and FOD. It only inflates their egos further. After re reading MOD rattle account, the hardest thing to read was her own ego. Thinking she was above EVERYONE else and better than them. It was shameful to read.

Reactions: 8
Just when I’m all caught up again ... boom 8 more pages 🕵️‍♀️👨‍🏫🤓 feel like I’m swotting for an exam everytime. Need a book of notes with all the new ofOD lingo and private jokes. Feel bad for the newbies.. catching up from when Alicegate kicked off is impossible. Def been a swarm of people asking to catchups... journos sniffing for a story without the time (and dedication) to wade through this epic tale of punching the proverbial gift horse in the clunge???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh for crying out loud - just seen that gif in my post above in its entirety - I am NOT suggesting that Clunge / FOD? is synonymous with Clooney.
Just gonna pop that bubble there for ya!
Imagine him all excited at a Clooney comparison and then clicking ‘next page’ only to see you qualify it as NOT. Heartbreaking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.