MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to reveal that I (drum roll) am in a Whatsapp group with an Instamum, and appear to have mutual FB friends with both Clemmie AND Budget Clemmie AND both Scummy Mummies. I am going to look up some others; I expect to find I am at the very nexus of Instastardom.

Speaking of whom, I believe one massive glam weekend away was for one of the Scummies’ 40th and I remember it made me feel absolutely tit because I was at a similar life stage and had quite a difficult time around my own 40th and I felt totally inadequate and friendless. I stopped looking and it all felt much better.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Same - this is super mean girl of me though: maybe how much they posted was the saving grace? Outside of high end fixtures & fittings they don’t really have much stuff, even in CH’s sparsely decorated dressing room the most valuable item was probably that entry Gucci bag? You’d probs get more at one of those kilo scrap sales for the actual clothes 😳 and I can’t imagine it’s easy to leave the house with the sink or a scandi cot. But yeah I’d definitely be worried about getting something bleeping odd through the post!
Love some mean girls post 😂 but yeah, even the jewelry was like cosmic tit. Not a single ounce of gold in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, it's sort of sad that it's always given off that vibe. I think that CH especially had hoped to have those young/wild/parent funded years in London and felt a huge sense of loss when she couldn't & compensated by becoming the coolest insta mama in the world TM. I think anyone who pursues stuff for stuff's sake has a hole in the soul they're trying to fill. Whilst I really don't care as they're racist and exploitative parents, I can't imagine how tit this fall from grace must feel for her as she's not really got anything going for her now.
Be care what what you wish for and all that. She got the fame she wanted but, still has a home, four healthy kids, and money in the bank.

Within 2-5 years she can go back to fading into the background. Unless some of these insta kids start doing interviews about what it really was like.

Imagine it actually being FOD and actually calling your cover profile “House of Clunge” though.

When you have a second real life account called House of Hooper. And you live in a house full of girls 🥴

I mean come on.
A bit late to the party but i just googled "clunge" as I didn't know what it meant = a woman's genitals.

Wow house of women's genitals- classy af to degrade women to just their reproductive organs .I follow another instagrammer with 6 young daughters he would never post about that, maybe because he actually respects his daughters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning guys. SO. The plot thickens.

Last night, after much fun on my cheater thread (Jack Monroe) I came back here for a quick check to see if Cliquey had enlightened us further 😂 but WHO had posted, but ... dun dun duuuuun - housedelaclunge

It said something along the lines of:
Yo. I hear you were looking for me.

Now, I’m not going to lie - this was a bit bloody creepy to read at just after midnight (I was on my own in the living room 😂) - I’m not ashamed to say, I actually gasped and I quickly came out of Tattle.

I went upstairs, got ready for bed and whatnot and thought, ah why not - I’m going to reply and see what they’ve got to say. So I checked again at about half an hour after midnight and the post ... had been ... deleted.

Oh, Sly. Did you feel like messing with us? Fancied a bit of late night fun with some of us saddos? Come back - we won’t bite! Hard.

Theories??? Did anyone else see this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Last night, after much fun on my cheater thread (Jack Monroe) I came back here for a quick check to see if Cliquey had enlightened us further 😂 but WHO had posted, but ... dun dun duuuuun - housedelaclunge

Now, I’m not going to lie - this was a bit bloody creepy to read at just after midnight (I was on my own in the living room 😂) - I’m not ashamed to say, I actually gasped and I quickly came out of Tattle.

I went upstairs, got ready for bed and whatnot and thought, ah why not - I’m going to reply and see what they’ve got to say. So I checked again at about half an hour after midnight and the post ... had been ... deleted.

Oh, Sly. Did you feel like messing with us? Fancied a bit of late night fun with some of us saddos? Come back - we won’t bite! Hard.

What the what what 😯🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Shut up?! Did you print screen it? What is going ON with tattle recently!!

I don’t know if Simon would be as brazen to post under house of clunge as they are so very desperate to finish that house & likely literally cannot without the freebies. It’s more likely to be that condom rumour troll surely on a wind up?

Yesterday on the JM thread I was cackling so loudly I woke my husband up cos I was causing a stir to try and surface the suspect, it is a lot of fun being a forum troll occasionally I’m not gonna lie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t see that and I was up posting far too late!

Didn’t clock it the first time of posting but reading the re-posted post yesterday it has the chip of Simon.

Reactions: 10
@Pocahontas you're watching too much Midsommar ...... or are you not watching enough? Creepy. Maybe they sent it so only you could see it? Only joking, but agree with HTRIA Tattle is going bonkers, is it a full moon soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Clembot! Morning Sly! Morning all you trolling tattle bastids! Well isn’t this a turn up for the books 🤩 we have been graced with the presence of our favourite child sellers overnight! But alas, the post has been deleted 😓 But luckily our beady eyed Pocahontas was there to see it! I wonder what brought them to comment last night??? The insatiable urge to talk about themselves perhaps? Or are they scared that people are starting to come on here who actually know them irl and are worried that secrets from the house of horrors (or clunge, if ya like) are about to be spilled. Hmm hmm the plot thickens indeed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shut up?! Did you print screen it? What is going ON with tattle recently!!

I don’t know if Simon would be as brazen to post under house of clunge as they are so very desperate to finish that house & likely literally cannot without the freebies. It’s more likely to be that condom rumour troll surely on a wind up?

Yesterday on the JM thread I was cackling so loudly I woke my husband up cos I was causing a stir to try and surface the suspect, it is a lot of fun being a forum troll occasionally I’m not gonna lie 😂
I was so freaked out I didn’t screenshot it. I am kicking myself!
I honestly was fairly freaked out 😂 and also cowardly - I was hoping someone else would reply first and then I could join in 😂 I was so annoyed to see they’d deleted it when I went back about twenty mins later!!!

• Haha
Who uses the word clunge though? Is it commonly used? I'm Irish and it wouldn't be in our vocabulary so I'm a bit clueless. This person must be kind of crass no? If it isnt the ODs then a friend? Do they have any?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe they’ve realised they’ve no chance at freebies anymore so are hoping to float a tell all exposé book, starting with some minor gossip on tattle to ~whet publishers’ appetites??

I’d offer to be their Kris Jenner but I think CH is morally bankrupt and greedy enough to have that role more than adequately covered x get writing clunge, your bannisters and carpet runner depend on it hun 😭

• Haha
Come on housedelaclunge - who are you???! 😂
Don’t be scary and post when there’s not many people on the thread and then delete! I watch too much horror for that ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe we could start a crowd fundraiser for those spindles?! I just have to know if they'll be finished.

Yo-wch Si . (at 10 seconds)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.