MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend works with A listers every day (pre Covid lol) and I can tell you now we live in a standard two bed, drive an OK car and definitely don’t pretend we have a high life rubbing shoulders with Beyoncé. We do attend weddings etc of said A listers, but we’re just two northern people, living a normal life lol. It’s mad how people can let something like that go to their head, i’d never want to be famous and we never talk about it to anyone (I’m anon so can on here 😂). I’d honestly hate to be famous and everything that comes with it
I'd want the money, but 100% not the fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not been on all day so need to catch up properly, want to give some of these posts the time they deserve!

Re the timings of FOD’s comeback posts after Alicegate, from what I recall:
- Alicegate all came out on a Thursday, she did her ‘sorry not sorry’ insta story that night
- Saturday night FOD did his ‘I’m so sad and betrayed’ post walking through the woods with Pablo post
- Monday night was hairbands!

So even though it seemed a while as we were waiting to see what he’d say, it was all in quite quick succession.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was lucky enough to go to a couple of film prems and / or Q and As as have friends who work in film. I always used to underdress as I was told it so not cool to go all out if you’re someone in the business 😂
One night, we accidentally got into the big time after party to a massive film and I did a reverse FOD (ie NOT gussied up at all) and spent the night wishing I wasn’t wearing a faded H & M dress and trainers 😂
I went to a Romeo and Juliet ballet last year in a H&M floral sweatshirt and jeans. Spent the time kinda wishing I had also dressed up. xD

#teamH&M

I remember that post from their holiday so knew it wasn't recent, but went to have a snoop anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd want the money, but 100% not the fame.
Exactly why we live how we do, we could get a bigger house / better car etc but there’s just us two for now. I don’t want people knowing what we have in the bank or what my boyfriend does for work. He’s not allowed to talk about most people anyway because he knows some very top secrets that could get in the news 😂. We’ve also come from poor upbringings, you should never forget where you’ve come from, ever - you just better yourself for yourself and not ‘millions on the gram’

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What KILLS me most about the photo with CB is that it must have been the best one out of a few that were taken! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
These conversations just highlight yet again how Tattle is anything but a group of lazy ill educated trolls.

Re The Meldrums, think the SoDs have a lot more to lose. Can’t see them bowing out. I have this horrible image of Clemmie, Susie Verrill and Mrs Meldrum on some sort of Loose Women program, discussing the challenges they’ve been through on social media, and how although they’ve tried to change the trolls won’t let them...
These conversations just highlight yet again how Tattle is anything but a group of lazy ill educated trolls.

Re The Meldrums, think the SoDs have a lot more to lose. Can’t see them bowing out. I have this horrible image of Clemmie, Susie Verrill and Mrs Meldrum on some sort of Loose Women program, discussing the challenges they’ve been through on social media, and how although they’ve tried to change the trolls won’t let them...
Oh my god I thought THE EXACT same, that’s the only way to come back from this

Reactions: 5
The part I still don't get about all of this, is that "Alice" was busted and subsequently banned from Tattle in March 2019 and it was well known (at least on here) at that time that it was MOD posting under an alias. Yet it wasn't until November, eight months later, that some of the other influencers picked it up and started vague posting about it, causing it to become a mainstream news item. Why the long gap? Do any of you lurking influencers feel like filling us in on those lost months, or about whatever was the catalyst for finally making it public? Put it on your stories/grid, I guarantee it will get you traffic :p
If you find out can you tell us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was online on the FOD account yesterday. It shows in my DMs.
Hi Sly 👋🏻

Well he’s deffo reading here then. He’s turned off his activity status since Saturday so now you can’t see when he was last online.

Crafty, slimy, snakey, absolute douche canoe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hi Sly 👋🏻

Well he’s deffo reading here then. He’s turned off his activity status since Saturday so now you can’t see when he was last online.

Crafty, slimy, snakey, absolute douche canoe.
Oh what a slimy git! Stop spending all your time reading about yourself and crywanking about the horrible ladies on Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
my prediction is coming for 'trolls' on father's day. how woe is him he can't do tit (to make money) without being piled on. with bought comments about missing clemmie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he’s reading here, maybe he’ll do a reactionary post to something that’s been suggested here. Maybe he really will do a photo of Clem in a wheelbarrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he’s reading here, maybe he’ll do a reactionary post to something that’s been suggested here. Maybe he really will do a photo of Clem in a wheelbarrow 😂
Maybe the wheelbarrow has been put to good use....he’s digging a hole for her after what she’s done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Sly’s IG profile always said ‘Video Creator’ under his name? And HOH ‘Interior Design Studio’ ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@texushun1969 is on a mission on the f0d and house of horror accounts, old fodster must have given up deleting or he's off suffering a repetitive strain injury.🤣
Sorry, I forgot he was hacked and it's not him deleting comments.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Sly’s IG profile always said ‘Video Creator’ under his name? And HOH ‘Interior Design Studio’ ?
Lmaoooo omg, is he pivoting to YouTube now?

My husband is really into photography and Casey Neistat’s (cringeworthy) channel is an entry level gateway into more serious photo/videography YouTubes. Like CN is a huge believer anyone can be a videographer with just an iPhone or a comparatively cheap go pro whereas the rest of the genre on YT discuss quite high end equipment. Anyway I’ve noticed a lot of Sly’s vid content is a direct copy of CN’s work before, even down to that tech Tuesday tit he did hoping someone would kit their house out in smart home tech 😂

CN built his audience doing daily vlogs, but was already independently wealthy / an entrepreneur so it was sort of just watching a rich man and his fashion designer wife do whatever they want? I wonder if Sly will treat us to BTS footage of him sanding down some spindles, what #content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmaoooo omg, is he pivoting to YouTube now?

My husband is really into photography and Casey Neistat’s (cringeworthy) channel is an entry level gateway into more serious photo/videography YouTubes. Like CN is a huge believer anyone can be a videographer with just an iPhone or a comparatively cheap go pro whereas the rest of the genre on YT discuss quite high end equipment. Anyway I’ve noticed a lot of Sly’s vid content is a direct copy of CN’s work before, even down to that tech Tuesday tit he did hoping someone would kit their house out in smart home tech 😂

CN built his audience doing daily vlogs, but was already independently wealthy / an entrepreneur so it was sort of just watching a rich man and his fashion designer wife do whatever they want? I wonder if Sly will treat us to BTS footage of him sanding down some spindles, what #content
Maybe he’s going to become a DIY guru, and teach us all how to install £200 loo flushes or how to convert a discarded bathtub into an outdoor spa. I can hear the tag line now...

FOD THE BUILDER!
CAN HE SCROUNGE IT?
FOD THE BUILDER!
YES HE CAN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I must have gone to the only school in the country that covered the slave trade in detail... I remember drawing maps of how the triangular trade worked, looking at that awful plan showing how the captured people were shoe horned into the boats. We learned about the Western European countries involved in the transport, how the traders generally bought the slaves from victors of wars (implication presumably being the other African tribes were as responsible...) then covered conditions of lives in slavery, and then a speeded up version of the abolition. It was probably about 3 weeks’ worth of lessons in all. Couldn’t tell you what year we did this... probably year 9. Definitely outside of the gcse curriculum (I went to an independent girls school, run by a feminist headmistress)

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.