MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we move the school thread somewhere else please?
Sorry- we have gone rather off topic! This is what happens when FoD/HoH goes to radio silence- remember the soap chat?

Back on topic, do we think he/they will EVER post again? Their utter silence is deafening. I can't see what he can come back with (actually I said that before, and then HAIRBANDS). And as for HoH, none of the brands that have previously worked with them or even the ones they may *actually" have purchased from, seem to want to be associated with them. Starting to wonder if there is a legal reason for lack of posts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry- we have gone rather off topic! This is what happens when FoD/HoH goes to radio silence- remember the soap chat?

Back on topic, do we think he/they will EVER post again? Their utter silence is deafening. I can't see what he can come back with (actually I said that before, and then HAIRBANDS). And as for HoH, none of the brands that have previously worked with them or even the ones they may *actually" have purchased from, seem to want to be associated with them. Starting to wonder if there is a legal reason for lack of posts
I’m tempted to nip round to his house and ask him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

They’re both too self obsessed to give up their insta glory. They’ll be flogging this dead horse for years to come.

Reactions: 14
I noticed from MoD’s mother’s account that she was expecting two people for a meal the other day as she showed a table set for three.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder how often they talk about Instagram at home. Hardly ever I bet. Like an enormous elephant in the room (nearly touching the recessed spots by the ceiling rose)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it you who mooted the rugby player affair/condom buying? Those posts got deleted... wonder if that means they were true & the poster was worried about being outed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Starting to wonder if there is a legal reason for lack of posts
Could be - or perhaps their respective workplaces have just had enough and put them or at least one of them on their final warning! I'd put money on it being Kings - the research that black mothers are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth is (rightly) having a resurgence in publicity, and having a famous racist working as a midwife in your hospital is NOT a good look!

Reactions: 15
Was it you who mooted the rugby player affair/condom buying? Those posts got deleted... wonder if that means they were true & the poster was worried about being outed
What is this? Can this not tide us over until he posts again? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live in the area, not down their street, but the idiots haven’t exactly kept their location a secret 🤦🏼‍♀️
oh sorry I didn't mean to sound so accusatory reading it back it was a bit blunt, I was just curious as in one of the recent shared throwbacks she had asked an account if they lived down the same street, I could imagine being mortified that a neighbour is reading all of the dirt on you online!

Reactions: 6
oh sorry I didn't mean to sound so accusatory reading it back it was a bit blunt, I was just curious as in one of the recent shared throwbacks she had asked an account if they lived down the same street, I could imagine being mortified that a neighbour is reading all of the dirt on you online!
oh no don’t worry I didn’t read it like that!! Hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There was someone about a month ago wasn’t there - a new member - someone had mentioned the rugby player as a laugh? And then this new account came on and put the kibosh on any discussion about the neighbours / a rugby player 😂 they had a funny name, which I can’t remember now.

• Haha
Surely he'll come back on Father's Day, making reference to being surrounded by women, that's he's never had a greater role than being a father to four girls (just in case we've forgotten he's surrounded by females/that he father of daughters) making the post all about him and completely side step the elephant in the room. Then as someone else mentioned in this thread if anyone dares to challenge him he will cry troll and that it's his day. If we're lucky he might even throw in a hair band or two.

• Haha
  • Sick
Surely he'll come back on Father's Day, making reference to being surrounded by women, that's he's never had a greater role than being a father to four girls (just in case we've forgotten he's surrounded by females/that he father of daughters) making the post all about him and completely side step the elephant in the room. Then as someone else mentioned in this thread if anyone dares to challenge him he will cry troll and that it's his day. If we're lucky he might even throw in a hair band or two.
He might, just might ... cry a little hay fever tear or two as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was someone about a month ago wasn’t there - a new member - someone had mentioned the rugby player as a laugh? And then this new account came on and put the kibosh on any discussion about the neighbours / a rugby player 😂 they had a funny name, which I can’t remember now.
It was someone called something like noclassclass who was then shouted at by housedaclunge both of who haven’t posted since 🤔 I had a bit of banter with house clunge but he’s gone awol and the noclassclass seems to have scampered since the comment about the rugger player. Curious and curiouser eh? 🐇 🐰 😂

I for one cannot wait to see this purely to see if the Texas hunz will jump in to protect him...because their absence on the latest posts had kinda astounded me. Also thought about this yesterday...you know how you were saying about his 8pm post, well that won’t work anymore now most of his followers are from the East, mainly China but I’ve notice a lot of Middle Eastern followers (bots) recently. So when he posts it’s gonna have to be about 12 noon GMT to appeal to his new 10k followers. Is it possible he’s spent the last couple of weeks learning Mandarin?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was someone called something like noclassclass who was then shouted at by housedaclunge both of who haven’t posted since 🤔 I had a bit of banter with house clunge but he’s gone awol and the noclassclass seems to have scampered since the comment about the rugger player. Curious and curiouser eh? 🐇 🐰 😂
Oh yes! That’s right. See, I KNEW I could rely on you dear Dogmuck to remember the nitty gritty details.
I found their first post. So funny - I asked them if they were said rugby player and they said ‘if you like’ and then you got in on the action 😂 so funny!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.