MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For purely selfish reasons I hope she stays at kings 😂 I’m pregnant and will labour in her most local hospitals... Hearing her smacking her lips down the corridor and announcing she’ll be catching my baby is the stuff nightmares are made of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well investigated thank you 🕵🏻‍♀️

Who produced this podcast, nothing on this earth could make me listen to an hour (I’m assuming) of something with the word sepsis in it?!
I listened to it....out of intrigue after Alicegate. Sounds like CB had a pretty grim time of it, more so after she’d got home from what I recall and then ended up back in for a while. From what I remember Clemmie was just her usual monotone uninterested self.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is amazing, it’s text book MOD apology after Alice gate. Trolls were attacking her family, she defended herself (by attacking other instamums😂). First we were never trolls and second I don’t think you can find one message on the whole 33 threads that goes after her kids. And third she actually came here before her threads began 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The part I still don't get about all of this, is that "Alice" was busted and subsequently banned from Tattle in March 2019 and it was well known (at least on here) at that time that it was MOD posting under an alias. Yet it wasn't until November, eight months later, that some of the other influencers picked it up and started vague posting about it, causing it to become a mainstream news item. Why the long gap? Do any of you lurking influencers feel like filling us in on those lost months, or about whatever was the catalyst for finally making it public? Put it on your stories/grid, I guarantee it will get you traffic :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In Germany we learn very early and a lot about our horrible history and I've often been bewildered by many British people who have a completely uncritical perspective on British (colonial) history and even seem proud about how big the British Empire once was. Don't want to compare these two and I haven't learned much about colonial crimes committed by the German Empire in school either - because the Holocaust and also World War I take up so much time of the curriculum.... but yeah. I just always found it strange that British people are usually very proud about their whole history. I hope I haven't offended anybody. I don't want to generalize. It's just my experience and I belief it's very important to critically reflect colonial history (also in Germany.).
I learned a lot about Canada’s aboriginal history growing up but somehow the school system completely glossed over what happened in the residential schools. We spent all of grade 10 focused on the Industrial Revolution in the U.K., yet one of the worst things ever in our history was a footnote part way into grade 12 history. It’s shocking what we’re unwilling to confront.

On the topic of personal experiences, I’m frequently told how awful the immigrants are (Schrodinger’s because they both steal jobs and benefits) but whoever is saying it will always qualify with “oh, but you OhMyWord.” I have only ever replied to that with “is that because I’m white and speak English?”

Back to the SOD’s. It’s gorgeous here in Kent today, I think the comeback post will be kids and dog on the beach.

Reactions: 8
The part I still don't get about all of this, is that "Alice" was busted and subsequently banned from Tattle in March 2019 and it was well known (at least on here) at that time that it was MOD posting under an alias. Yet it wasn't until November, eight months later, that some of the other influencers picked it up and started vague posting about it, causing it to become a mainstream news item. Why the long gap? Do any of you lurking influencers feel like filling us in on those lost months, or about whatever was the catalyst for finally making it public? Put it on your stories/grid, I guarantee it will get you traffic :p
Alice’s posts were being discussed and somebody on here (sweettuttu I think) did a summary of all the things Alice had said around October time. We assumed one of the insta mums affected read it and it came out a couple of weeks later. Will never know what happened behind the scenes as they’re all so bloody vague and cryptic!

It was Laura Rutherford and Hungermama who posted cryptic comments about MoD on their accounts without specifically naming her. Then Tetyana from Tetyanawrites came in here as a mouthpiece for her pal Hungermama.

Reactions: 7
It was Laura Rutherford and Hungermama who posted cryptic comments about MoD on their accounts without specifically naming her. Then Tetyana from Tetyanawrites came in here as a mouthpiece for her pal Hungermama.
And the rest is history 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That photo of them both always makes me cringe with how hostile C looks.
The body language is off the charts!! My God! St Clem of Midwifery literally looks disgusted and like she's trying to move away. God, I cannot STAND the woman, she makes me feel ill. She should not be allowed near a woman in labour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In regards to the statues, I am mixed (although 3/4 white and people usually assume I am just that) and I agree with @Aboveallelse - I didn't even register all the statues in London and around the country. I can see why they are the focus of people's anger currently, but there needs to a systemic change, and the pulling down of statues is inspiring the far right to gather under the pretence of 'protecting our history' which unfortunately will resonate with all the rabid Brexiteers of middle England and may set the BLM movement backwards in terms of public sympathy. I don't think any significant progress in regards to race relations will happen under the conservative government though sadly.
[/QUOTE]

Last point on statues (promise). The sad thing is the BLM movement has been completely derailed by talk of statues (twitter has deleted thousands of accounts bots from Russia directly spreading fake news to inflame anger and cause racial divide).
Obviously they are a bad thing and should come down, but not be destroyed because everyone has said here we must be able to confront the past in order to move forward. They need to be brought down and kept in a museum. But this is just a sideshow. Boris johnson tweeting about this rather than the thousands of Covid deaths? Massive distraction technique from him too. There has been lobbying in Bristol since God knows when for them to come down. No-one from BLM central mentioned anything about Churchill.

Anyway I'm derailing myself now!
I second whoever said that Clemmie will do an interview perhaps with a magazine. Is Hello still going? Disgraced Instamum and midwife tells her story. She will own up to being a witch, blame it on the trolls (the bullied became a bully) She is going to become a massive advocate for women's mental health (perhaps partnering with a poc equivalent?). The huns will all be creaming their pants and it will be business as usual.(she might give the fashion / interior stuff a rest whilst she sneaks back in). But all this will not happen just yet. She will have to let the whole BLM stuff die down first.

• Heart
I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for their return.... But I can't see them coming back from this. I just can't. I think it's the end. But let's see if I'm proven wrong. 😑

I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for their return.... But I can't see them coming back from this. I just can't. I think it's the end. But let's see if I'm proven wrong. 😑
No brand is going to align themselves with this gruesome twosome - they are totally toxic and the backlash will not be worth it. And I doubt many companies are willing to spend £25k for three Insta photos when there will probably be zero return.

Reactions: 14
No brand is going to align themselves with this gruesome twosome - they are totally toxic and the backlash will not be worth it. And I doubt many companies are willing to spend £25k for three Insta photos when there will probably be zero return.
For the sake of the kids I hope you are both right.

Reactions: 8
I also cannot see how they could ever come back from this.

However he has shown us twice before that he will try and weasel his way back on the gram, regardless of how royally they fucked up.

I honestly believe that they are so desperate for fame and money, they will stop at nothing to try and reach the goals they set themselves whilst at the peak of their "Insta Career".

Clemmie clearly realised she had no hope of coming back as MOD. So they tried fooling people with the HoH account she was clearly behind and running.

I mean do they really think people are that stupid? Especially when he has banged on so many times about how he leaves all the reno and interior stuff to her. What, he suddenly turned in to Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen overnight?

I don't know how they leave their house.
Personally if my name was splattered over online news for all the wrong reasons, I would be so mortified and ashamed, I would have to move, change jobs and take myself off social media completely.

Their colleagues will know everything that has been said and done too. How can anyone take them seriously?

Reactions: 28
Like I said earlier, she will NOT be a popular colleague during those hand overs and I am pretty sure she would have been loathed before that. There will be midwives on delivery suite working under intense pressure whilst she swans in once a week with her designer gear to make a mint out of her saintly midwife image. I'm pretty sure her BAME colleagues won't even speak to her if they can avoid it. Unfortunately, there will be a large proportion of BAME mothers that she will be looking after at King's and that's a bleeping travesty in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.