MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone shed any light on that post he's made apologising for something he was advertising? Comments were disabled. My God, what any absolute bell end this man seems!
It was an international women’s day post sponsored by AXA

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can anyone shed any light on that post he's made apologising for something he was advertising? Comments were disabled. My God, what any absolute bell end this man seems!
FOD thought it would be totally appropriate for him to monetise Intenational Women's Day, and then when it turned out that was in fact a giant dick move, he thought it would be totally appropriate to do a pink apology with a cutesy curly font.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Reading Alices posts and wow ...

In one she stated - there’s grey (tasteful) and then there’s Mrs Hinch grey.

I’m sure not long ago FOD tagged Hinch in a story?

I don’t like Hinch, but interesting they can look down on her when they were on top and then try and use her to get more followers/engagement.
This is a really good point. It’s also funny because CH’s house is more tired / dated than Hinch grey (which I’m not a mega fan of myself but also think a lot of the criticism of is steeped in classism tbh). I’d sooner have Hinch’s house than that dressing room, or even worse the front room 🤮

• Haha
I've just been reading through the Alice comments again and my favourite one was where she says that MoD and FoD are aligning themselves with the celebrity world. No matter how many times I read it I still cringe myself inside out and honestly if I'd written that about myself and was subsequently outed that alone would make me want to delete all my social media presence and never go online again - never mind all the other bitchy, racist comments she's made!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've just been reading through the Alice comments again and my favourite one was where she says that MoD and FoD are aligning themselves with the celebrity world. No matter how many times I read it I still cringe myself inside out and honestly if I'd written that about myself and was subsequently outed that alone would make me want to delete all my social media presence and never go online again - never mind all the other bitchy, racist comments she's made!
Would make me not want to leave the house again! Luckily for them though they’re actually Z list so nobody even know who they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Conspiracy theory? Oldest kid(s) is slamming their GoHenry card on dodge follow sites for the ultimate troll within a troll. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t he pay for the spindles with what he’s spending on bots?

• Haha
They went to one lion king premiere 😂😂😂 Even his post at the time was gushing with gratitude as if they’d elevated out of the human realm into the next tier of existence, it was a cringe read tbh. If you work in media you often get tickets to these events for free 😳 tbh even if you work at a big firm like pwc etc they’re often financial backers for arts/culture events (not that a Disney release is that lol) so they get tickets too.

Although admittedly we don’t go all out in a £200 loaner dress for them so maybe there’s where our celeb credentials fall short 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They must be skint. Clemmie might have to have a “low expectations” holiday again this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They just generally came across as knobs didn't they? I was reading an article interviewing past big brother winners, and they all said the reason they won was because they were genuinely nice people.

These two would have been nasty nick and ulrika

• Haha
They went to one lion king premiere 😂😂😂 Even his post at the time was gushing with gratitude as if they’d elevated out of the human realm into the next tier of existence, it was a cringe read tbh. If you work in media you often get tickets to these events for free 😳 tbh even if you work at a big firm like pwc etc they’re often financial backers for arts/culture events (not that a Disney release is that lol) so they get tickets too.

Although admittedly we don’t go all out in a £200 loaner dress for them so maybe there’s where our celeb credentials fall short 😂
Oh god that was definitely one of the cringiest moments in the MOFOD hall of shame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Think this time last year... 1m followers, the podcast, all those holidays, M&S... I reckon they thought that they’d be getting tv work- Clemmie was probably eyeing up a slot on good morning. I’m surprised the premier picture is still on his grid it went downhill pretty sharpish from there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Time for a little throwback to July 2019... :p

View attachment 153033
I can’t get over how hugely overdressed Sly is for this 😂

I can’t speak for that event as I wasn’t there, but they tend to have different zones with different levels of access. They’d have been alongside the people that worked on the project who’d have come straight from the office in jeans & a nice top™️ or maybe some of the TOWIE lot, not Beyoncé 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They went to one lion king premiere 😂😂😂 Even his post at the time was gushing with gratitude as if they’d elevated out of the human realm into the next tier of existence, it was a cringe read tbh.
I just happened upon "the speech" when I was looking for the photo to use. It was like he thought he'd won a bloody Oscar :LOL:

Speech.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And now just a year later you and the family are stuck up tit creek without a paddle, enjoy!🤑🤳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t get over how hugely overdressed Sly is for this 😂

I can’t speak for that event as I wasn’t there, but they tend to have different zones with different levels of access. They’d have been alongside the people that worked on the project who’d have come straight from the office in jeans & a nice top™️ or maybe some of the TOWIE lot, not Beyoncé 😂
Totally. My other half went to a film premiere with work and ended up with the tech guys. He had a great time. He’s yet to decide how best to align himself to the celebrity world though. I’ll keep you all posted. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Reading Alices posts and wow ...

In one she stated - there’s grey (tasteful) and then there’s Mrs Hinch grey.

I’m sure not long ago FOD tagged Hinch in a story?

I don’t like Hinch, but interesting they can look down on her when they were on top and then try and use her to get more followers/engagement.
Such a bleeping snob.

“Mum who sells her family’s privacy, in her grey house full of meaningless clutter who ripped out a perfectly good kitchen for engagement”... have I described Gimme or Hinch??

Would make me not want to leave the house again! Luckily for them though they’re actually Z list so nobody even know who they are!
Imagine them with a hat and sunnies on trying to avoid the paparazzi mid-Alicegate as they go to Waitrose, meanwhile no one has the foggiest who they are and don’t give a tit either! So embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.