MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes! That’s right. See, I KNEW I could rely on you dear Dogmuck to remember the nitty gritty details.
I found their first post. So funny - I asked them if they were said rugby player and they said ‘if you like’ and then you got in on the action 😂 so funny!
Yeah I get a bit rage when someone messes with one of my crew 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Housedelaclunge is 100% Sly, I’d bet money on it!! He’s literally living in a house of clunge (wince) as he would so eloquently put it.

Couldn’t be more obvious if his handle was @burtonjorts

• Haha
Reactions: 36
oh sorry I didn't mean to sound so accusatory reading it back it was a bit blunt, I was just curious as in one of the recent shared throwbacks she had asked an account if they lived down the same street, I could imagine being mortified that a neighbour is reading all of the dirt on you online!
On the BrummyMummy thread, a poster is one of her neighbours 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Could be - or perhaps their respective workplaces have just had enough and put them or at least one of them on their final warning! I'd put money on it being Kings - the research that black mothers are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth is (rightly) having a resurgence in publicity, and having a famous racist working as a midwife in your hospital is NOT a good look!
My local hospital and a massively diverse area. I can't help but think that keeping her on there is a massive mistake and really bloody awful for any poor labouring BAME mother tbh.

Reactions: 8
@Housedelaclunge has restricted their profile since you found their old post! 🤔😉

Also it was a different person who said they saw Clam buying condoms when Sly has had the ✂ wasn’t it? I forgot about that.

Probably rubbish, but I wouldn’t put it past her to be getting her ‘organisms’ elsewhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There was someone about a month ago wasn’t there - a new member - someone had mentioned the rugby player as a laugh? And then this new account came on and put the kibosh on any discussion about the neighbours / a rugby player 😂 they had a funny name, which I can’t remember now.
Something to do with French and a house. Loved Dogmucks take on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Housedelaclunge has restricted their profile since you found their old post! 🤔😉

Also it was a different person who said they saw Clam buying condoms when Sly has had the ✂ wasn’t it? I forgot about that.

Probably rubbish, but I wouldn’t put it past her to be getting her ‘organisms’ elsewhere
Ooooooooh this just keeps getting juicier by the minute!! I'm embarrassed for being so invested in this car crash but it's the gift that keeps giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooooooh this just keeps getting juicier by the minute!! I'm embarrassed for being so invested in this car crash but it's the gift that keeps giving.
Legit they’re sat at home saying we’re the sad ones for still talking about her. But what can I say Clembo, it’s been a slow few months hasn’t it hun?

I’ve been so close so many times to telling you all I actually know someone who knows her quite well but she definitely reads here, will work it out and I will give myself away. I need to find a way to get you the goss on the down low 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
father's day is both a blessing and a curse, like it's such a clear content opportunity for brand FOD that something MUST get posted. but the comments section is gonna be a minefield, I feel like the repercussions for the (white MC) insta mama community have been SO vast this time round that it's an impossible bullet to dodge? it has to come for him some time?

and do we think clemmie dare come back as HoH now it's been called out time and time again that it's her?

what a beautiful little drama to unfold upon us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How would you even know you could restrict your profile? 🤔
Also interesting that someone who’s only posted three times ever would happen to be on this thread regularly enough to see that screenshot 15mins ago and restrict already, no? 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also interesting that someone who’s only posted three times ever would happen to be on this thread regularly enough to see that post 15mins ago and restrict already, no? 🙃
I love a bit of internet drama so this is meant in a nice way, are you another insta mama is this how you have inside goss?

Reactions: 7
Legit they’re sat at home saying we’re the sad ones for still talking about her. But what can I say Clembo, it’s been a slow few months hasn’t it hun?

I’ve been so close so many times to telling you all I actually know someone who knows her quite well but she definitely reads here, will work it out and I will give myself away. I need to find a way to get you the goss on the down low 😎
PMs ARE OPEN AT ALL TIMES!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.