MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally exactly this!! It’s so easy to copy or write a lil essay on the matter, fast forward 3 months how many of them are going to have made any actual change? Like actively tackled their prejudices, added on inclusivity or CSR riders to their contracts, asked brands why their marketing teams are all white? Will they turn down £ from those all white marketing departments? It’s a total box ticking activity.
It’s like sharing homework, just change your own piece a bit to make it look like you wrote it and off you go. It’s the same identikit approach with the same comments and tags and same few images and none of it feels authentic. Ugh this lot have GOT to go haven’t they. BLM will soon be swept aside for the annual display of one upmanship-ness that is the great summer holiday competition. Although perhaps not so much this year if travel agents start distancing themselves from this toxic lot.

I reckon FoDs first post back on the grid 🤢 is going to be about how they’ve been receiving threats, a la Susie ‘J’ Verill, and that people are targeting them and sending screenshots of their house etc etc and he’ll go for max sympathy around the girls because at this point that is all that may work to deflect the focus away from their absolute denial or inability to face the truth.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know them. I don’t feel sad nor anything about how they may be dealing with this. Is not personal in that sense. Is more the jumping in the bandwagon of whatever is the thing du jour (BLM, mental health, bullying, etc) so they’re better people for having a cause and feel better about themselves that gets me AND the followers just buying into it. But in the end they’re dodgy salespeople (nothing wrong with salespeople to be clear! Both my parents are salespeople and effing good at it! I mean these are the kind that will sell you something faulty with full knowledge and pretend is all good) and this is a two way thing: there are lots of people who still follow these “influencers” and their pathetic attempts to remain relevant and feel connected to them. I cannot understand why but they do. And marketing agencies who are either too lazy to do a proper market research on the target demographics or just don’t care as long as they have presence....
A bit of a ramble but the point I’m trying to make is that the whole thing is a bit effed up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over the fact a person would even do this, write posts under a fake name, it’s just so nuts. She must hate that people can still dig this up on here. I don’t know how she faces people in her profession and her family/friends, so humiliating. I would hope the ground swallows me up and my only response would be - I will no longer have public social media and keep well out of the public eye.
I was actually wondering if she's still doing the one shift per week. Because if she is, I can guarantee you that hand over time is very frosty (even more than it probably was). I trained to be a midwife pre- Conservative government so pre-cuts and slashing of the NHS budget and let me tell you, it was stressful back then, especially on delivery suite (which is where I think she's based). I can't tell you the amount of times you would have to look after two labouring women or the dread of running out of room on the delivery suite for women in active labour. So for her to be prancing in once a week like some Boden clad saint would have REALLY irked. She's at King's isn't she?? VERY diverse area and also a lot of poverty. She would be as welcome on delivery suite as a steaming tit (and midwives have to see a lot of those!). I guarantee you that her colleagues would have hated her but after what's happened, there is no doubt in my mind she's had a few meetings with HR if indeed she is still even a midwife. For perspective - I once had to stay way over my 12 hour shift and my tied back hair started to fall below my collar a bit (it was a billion degrees on delivery suite) and the next night I was told off about it by the Sister. So trust me, she f*cked herself well and good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion
Kitchen island for Slys undercrackers
5k new bots from charitable hackers
Black mives latter #BML, I’ve got this Glen
Two weeks silence and we can start begging again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet it would be hard to get a real job now. The majority have ditched jobs in the real world (Victoria Eames for example was in teaching) pratted about on insta.... not helped their reputations one bit. What would they put on their CV....or just leave a gap?!
OMG she was a teacher?!? There are such strict guidelines for social media and educators - for obvious reasons!!!! She blocked me when I reminded her of the 'Boyz in the Hood' post. She is truly disgusting and seems mentally ill (not that there's anything wrong with mental illness but trying to monetize it is pretty low).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was actually wondering if she's still doing the one shift per week. Because if she is, I can guarantee you that hand over time is very frosty (even more than it probably was). I trained to be a midwife pre- Conservative government so pre-cuts and slashing of the NHS budget and let me tell you, it was stressful back then, especially on delivery suite (which is where I think she's based). I can't tell you the amount of times you would have to look after two labouring women or the dread of running out of room on the delivery suite for women in active labour. So for her to be prancing in once a week like some Boden clad saint would have REALLY irked. She's at King's isn't she?? VERY diverse area and also a lot of poverty. She would be as welcome on delivery suite as a steaming tit (and midwives have to see a lot of those!). I guarantee you that her colleagues would have hated her but after what's happened, there is no doubt in my mind she's had a few meetings with HR if indeed she is still even a midwife. For perspective - I once had to stay way over my 12 hour shift and my tied back hair started to fall below my collar a bit (it was a billion degrees on delivery suite) and the next night I was told off about it by the Sister. So trust me, she f*cked herself well and good.
But we know she’s still working from slymon international midwife day post with pics of Clemmie in scrubs donated by a charity to use in the coronavirus crisis....
I think it’s ridiculous she’s been allowed to return, her social media use alone all those pics with her badge and her work was enough for a disciplinary let alone her racism!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
While we're discussing some of "Alice's" posts, I thought I'd just pop the amazing disappearing apology on here again for anyone coming to this late who may not have seen it during its original brief 24 hours appearance, and for any people reading through these threads in the future.
[Keywords for search engines: Mother of Daughters apology, Clemmie Hooper apology]

View attachment 152398View attachment 152400
Undoubtably? Is that even a word??

• Haha
  • Heart
But we know she’s still working from slymon international midwife day post with pics of Clemmie in scrubs donated by a charity to use in the coronavirus crisis....
I think it’s ridiculous she’s been allowed to return, her social media use alone all those pics with her badge and her work was enough for a disciplinary let alone her racism!
Part 6.1.7 of the Midwifery Code: avoid discriminatory behaviour and identify signs of unconscious bias in self and others.

She should have been reported for that alone. I trained up in Newcastle and most midwives are catty and pretty anti-women. And I'm not sure if it was a Newcastle thing but they were pretty racist as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
OMG she was a teacher?!? There are such strict guidelines for social media and educators - for obvious reasons!!!! She blocked me when I reminded her of the 'Boyz in the Hood' post. She is truly disgusting and seems mentally ill (not that there's anything wrong with mental illness but trying to monetize it is pretty low).
Not sure if she was an actual teacher but she def worked in education and was based in a school as she talked about it lots on stories...and referred to it when she said she was giving it up for the insta life!

And she changed her FB profile pic to her in scrubs holding a baby in April (mid pandemic to remind everyone she was frontline!)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And she changed her FB profile pic to her in scrubs holding a baby in April (mid pandemic to remind everyone she was frontline!)
Omg just had a look! Shes got nerves of steel! Also how awkward is that? Did she ask the parent to take that on her phone or did the parent send it to her? And then to post it on facebook?! Really unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus. She better hope she got permission to post that. But it may just be (and it does happen) that the parents asked for a picture in which case they've given consent. But this kind of thing is very much frowned upon.
If the parents did ask....I wonder if they knew about her alter ego Alice!

Reactions: 9
If the parents did ask....I wonder if they knew about her alter ego Alice!
I doubt most of the women know anything about her tbh. I didn't until I came on this forum. More's the pity!! Personally though, I think she will have had plenty of talks with management with regards to what happened. Posting that picture makes me assume she hasn't really listened though.

Odd question, but I just got a promoted account on Instagram for girls clothes aged 0-5 from a brand called 'Ottilie & Delilah'. Is this another Hoopers brand?

Absolutely she was - she was first here to comment on the Cash Carraway threads / instamums thread before hers (as we all know). So her purely lowering herself to become a tattler user to ‘defend’ her family appears all tosh.

And if she was worried about this (pic attached), she most probably spent the last few month yelling curses to the sky. However, now they’re all copping it for being complicit with her comments through their silence.
Triplet family also did something with Ryvita and are still getting #ADs... :ROFLMAO: Maybe it's good they weren't in the direct circle too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@lalalanded how would she have got away with using such a photo on Facebook?

View attachment 152598
She MUST have got permission to use that photo but can you believe the gall of her - especially with that smug bleeping mug. Perhaps that was the first baby she ‘caught’ when she was allowed back to work. She hasn’t got one single chromosome capable of humility has she, she’s just AWFUL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.